Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Another Hall's deal!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2012, 02:33 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

BTW... I am selling my 17X9 Konig Monsoons (currently on my Formula). They have tires on them, but the tires don't have much tread left on them. If anyone locally is interested in them, I'd be willing to sell all 4 with the tires for $375.
Old 04-25-2012, 06:52 PM
TECH Apprentice

Default f body suspension parts

Everything is made with chromoly tubing and I use high grade teflon lined premium chomoly rod ends. 100% tig welded I have jigs built, for the rear ctr arms, panhard bar, and front upper & lower a arms. Powdercoat available

In the process of building K-members and manual steering setups.

These components will save lots of weight and allow the suspension to work much better, no binding, no deflection, and are much smaller in size but are much stronger than factory items.

Made in house, I built all my own suspension (front and rear) on my s-10 and its had some pretty crazy launches and gets street driven all over and never had an issue, everything has preformed flawlessly

Old 04-25-2012, 07:49 PM
TECH Addict

That looks great Chris!

I might hit you up for some stuff for my Formula down the road.
Old 04-25-2012, 07:50 PM
8 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How much for a set of upper and lower front control arms? Ball joints included or no?
Old 04-25-2012, 08:14 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

TBSS is for sale:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/vehicle-c...e-indiana.html
Old 04-26-2012, 05:00 PM
Teching In

For most of you ft wayne guys posting on this thread you really need to either pull your heads out of your ***, spit mommies tit out of your mouth, or refrain from talking **** about other peoples rides. i know 90% of you and about 10% of you work on your own car, use your money to build your car, and enjoy it without the never ending reasons of why it is not what you have been claiming it would be for the last 9 months. For the 10%, this thread will make you laugh because i have talked to you and know you feel the same way.

For some, you are pro's at putting together and pulling apart your **** more than you shower while still continuing to knock other builds because they didn't do the same thing your internet buddy from (insert state) told you to do to yours. The key there is you have no idea what you are doing so you should keep your bull **** hating to yourself. Believe it or not there is more than one way to accomplish the same goal.
Even better is the small group of you that used to have fast cars (mostly built by money your mom gave you during your daily feeding) that you then used to pick on 16 year old kids driving 15 second cars. If you dont have a car anymore shut the f up and stop criticizing others about what YOU would do if you had a car.
Others of you who chose to put tens of thousands of $ into a car worth less than $10k to make 800 horse that you
a) cant drive
b) you are to scared to drive because after spending the 30k to make 800 horse the fn thing wont get out of the 11's. And for some of you ******* stopped using DA as an reason why your turd wont run a number. That is last thing holding your car back.
c)to busy pumping on the tire shine instead of lining up in the staging lanes.

The really funny sh*t is how some of you are so excited about us getting a race track when you would still puss out on going for reasons such as you only race when the temp is 63.47 degrees, its partly cloudy, and you forgot to pull your nutz out of the freezer so that the have time to thaw before you head over to the track

You really make the town look bad when we are being called out by reject cars from the chic town area and the only person willing to race is a small block s10 with less horse and way less cash invested than many of you "high horsepower cars".

i dont own an ls car, but think it is the best gm has pumped out and it is unfortunate that so many ***** bags do build them up just to leave them in the garage. So instead of doing so much bench racing, hit the track and learn something.

this should wake this dead fn thread up for a little while.
Old 04-26-2012, 05:53 PM
8 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn! I like you already! Lol
Old 04-26-2012, 07:28 PM
Staging Lane

Thats some funny ****...
Old 04-26-2012, 08:23 PM
12 Second Club

And Drama Fest 2012 has begun
Old 04-26-2012, 08:40 PM
12 Second Club

Hahaha! That's funny!
Old 04-26-2012, 10:30 PM
TECH Addict

Lol, well I partially agree. There are more people that have the ability to race, but choose not to.

But to say silver_82 is the only one who races... well, you haven't been out here much, have you? There were plenty of races last summer. Hell, I wasn't around much, and I still saw quite a bit. Granted not all of them were 10 second cars, but I think you'll find there are more than a few racers in the Fort that are active.

Enough talk though. Come on out this summer. As long as I know it would be a good race and not a slaughter, I'll run most anyone in my slow LT1.
Old 04-27-2012, 02:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

LOL, I'm not sure if that's supposed to be a dig at me or not.

My car has been to the track several times. It runs mid 14s on the old setup. It might get a 13.9 on the current setup this year. Never claimed otherwise. I definitely tear it apart all the time. Why the hell would I want a car that I didn't work on? That's the whole point of it for me. If I just wanted to race I'd build a bracket car, I don't have the money or time to race heads up competitively, and honestly I'd rather turn a wrench (or run a keyboard) on a race team than be the guy behind the wheel. In fact, I did that pretty successfully until I got married and didn't have time to travel all the time.
Old 04-27-2012, 04:00 PM
Teching In

I'm down to do some races in my little 281 once I get done working on it here in a couple weeks
Old 04-27-2012, 07:40 PM
12 Second Club

Thanks for copying off me silver_82. Oh well at least the a-arms I am building for f-bodies are powder coated

Here are some pics of my f-body a arms

Last edited by tunedports10; 04-27-2012 at 09:31 PM.
Old 04-27-2012, 09:44 PM
12 Second Club

Is anybody going up to Halls or Car thing up north soon? Liberty Diner?
Old 04-27-2012, 10:04 PM
TECH Apprentice

Mmmm. Your control arms huh. Lol

U did a nice job on the powder coat as usual
Old 04-28-2012, 07:08 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by hotrodkoolkat
For most of you ft wayne guys posting on this thread you really need to either pull your heads out of your ***, spit mommies tit out of your mouth, or refrain from talking **** about other peoples rides. i know 90% of you and about 10% of you work on your own car, use your money to build your car, and enjoy it without the never ending reasons of why it is not what you have been claiming it would be for the last 9 months. For the 10%, this thread will make you laugh because i have talked to you and know you feel the same way.

For some, you are pro's at putting together and pulling apart your **** more than you shower while still continuing to knock other builds because they didn't do the same thing your internet buddy from (insert state) told you to do to yours. The key there is you have no idea what you are doing so you should keep your bull **** hating to yourself. Believe it or not there is more than one way to accomplish the same goal.
Even better is the small group of you that used to have fast cars (mostly built by money your mom gave you during your daily feeding) that you then used to pick on 16 year old kids driving 15 second cars. If you dont have a car anymore shut the f up and stop criticizing others about what YOU would do if you had a car.
Others of you who chose to put tens of thousands of $ into a car worth less than $10k to make 800 horse that you
a) cant drive
b) you are to scared to drive because after spending the 30k to make 800 horse the fn thing wont get out of the 11's. And for some of you ******* stopped using DA as an reason why your turd wont run a number. That is last thing holding your car back.
c)to busy pumping on the tire shine instead of lining up in the staging lanes.

The really funny sh*t is how some of you are so excited about us getting a race track when you would still puss out on going for reasons such as you only race when the temp is 63.47 degrees, its partly cloudy, and you forgot to pull your nutz out of the freezer so that the have time to thaw before you head over to the track

You really make the town look bad when we are being called out by reject cars from the chic town area and the only person willing to race is a small block s10 with less horse and way less cash invested than many of you "high horsepower cars".

i dont own an ls car, but think it is the best gm has pumped out and it is unfortunate that so many ***** bags do build them up just to leave them in the garage. So instead of doing so much bench racing, hit the track and learn something.

this should wake this dead fn thread up for a little while.
Says the clown that created an account just to post this ****.
Old 04-28-2012, 07:24 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by joeyagls1
Is anybody going up to Halls or Car thing up north soon? Liberty Diner?
You'll find people at Liberty Diner any Friday or Saturday evening when the weather is nice.

I don't know what "car thing up north" you are referring to, unless you were referring to Liberty Diner.

We also to make trips to Muncie to race. That's why it will be much more convinient to have a track in the Fort when it is complete.
Old 04-28-2012, 09:34 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Hopefully my trigger wheel and sensor for the BS3 will be here shortly and will sort out my ignition issues. 4000 RPM redline in a car that spools at 3500 RPM is rather tedious.
Old 04-28-2012, 09:57 AM
TECH Addict

Is that all you have left Blake?

Quick Reply: Another Hall's deal!!!