Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Another Hall's deal!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2012, 11:17 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CALL911
You'll find people at Liberty Diner any Friday or Saturday evening when the weather is nice.

I don't know what "car thing up north" you are referring to, unless you were referring to Liberty Diner.

We also to make trips to Muncie to race. That's why it will be much more convinient to have a track in the Fort when it is complete.
Ok thanks for letting me know!
Old 04-28-2012, 12:10 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

No problem. The more people out the better it is for everyone.
Old 04-28-2012, 12:19 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Starfire1
Says the clown that created an account just to post this ****.
x2

Holy crap, we actually agreed on something!
Old 04-28-2012, 06:50 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by hotrodkoolkat
For most of you ft wayne guys posting on this thread you really need to either pull your heads out of your ***, spit mommies tit out of your mouth, or refrain from talking **** about other peoples rides. i know 90% of you and about 10% of you work on your own car, use your money to build your car, and enjoy it without the never ending reasons of why it is not what you have been claiming it would be for the last 9 months. For the 10%, this thread will make you laugh because i have talked to you and know you feel the same way.

For some, you are pro's at putting together and pulling apart your **** more than you shower while still continuing to knock other builds because they didn't do the same thing your internet buddy from (insert state) told you to do to yours. The key there is you have no idea what you are doing so you should keep your bull **** hating to yourself. Believe it or not there is more than one way to accomplish the same goal.
Even better is the small group of you that used to have fast cars (mostly built by money your mom gave you during your daily feeding) that you then used to pick on 16 year old kids driving 15 second cars. If you dont have a car anymore shut the f up and stop criticizing others about what YOU would do if you had a car.
Others of you who chose to put tens of thousands of $ into a car worth less than $10k to make 800 horse that you
a) cant drive
b) you are to scared to drive because after spending the 30k to make 800 horse the fn thing wont get out of the 11's. And for some of you ******* stopped using DA as an reason why your turd wont run a number. That is last thing holding your car back.
c)to busy pumping on the tire shine instead of lining up in the staging lanes.

The really funny sh*t is how some of you are so excited about us getting a race track when you would still puss out on going for reasons such as you only race when the temp is 63.47 degrees, its partly cloudy, and you forgot to pull your nutz out of the freezer so that the have time to thaw before you head over to the track

You really make the town look bad when we are being called out by reject cars from the chic town area and the only person willing to race is a small block s10 with less horse and way less cash invested than many of you "high horsepower cars".

i dont own an ls car, but think it is the best gm has pumped out and it is unfortunate that so many ***** bags do build them up just to leave them in the garage. So instead of doing so much bench racing, hit the track and learn something.

this should wake this dead fn thread up for a little while.
Such a bold statement! Why don't you stand behind it and put your name behind it or are you scared! Maybe even pm me your name!
Thx Rob
Old 04-28-2012, 07:10 PM
11 Second Club

What did I miss, was sleeping in my paper weight out in the garage that cost lots of money and doesn't race.
Old 04-28-2012, 07:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey guys I hate to interupt this, but I found a guy to help me finish my car up and I have a question. I have a 4l65e trany. Will it hurt the trany if I tow it behind a truck at about 10 MPH for about 3 miles?
Thanks
Old 04-29-2012, 07:01 AM
TECH Apprentice

You will probably be ok if you do just as you said, a few miles goin extreamly slow, but technically you should pull out the driveshaft to prevent wear or damage to the trans. If the engine isnt running the trans pump isnt lubricating anything.

If it was my ride and its been sitting for a long time id pull it out to be safe. Its only 4 little bolts
Old 04-29-2012, 08:10 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by CALL911
Lol, well I partially agree. There are more people that have the ability to race, but choose not to.

But to say silver_82 is the only one who races... well, you haven't been out here much, have you? There were plenty of races last summer. Hell, I wasn't around much, and I still saw quite a bit. Granted not all of them were 10 second cars, but I think you'll find there are more than a few racers in the Fort that are active.

Enough talk though. Come on out this summer. As long as I know it would be a good race and not a slaughter, I'll run most anyone in my slow LT1.
i have been around town racing for many years and have enjoyed racing some of you at times. To me it isn't about how fast your car goes 10, 11, 15 whatever it is that you enjoy your ride whatever it is. Unfortunately due to johnny law the street racing thing is pretty much done. The most the racing that does go down is roll racing which is for ricers (no offense tony ur car has put mine and many of these to shame), bikes, and bakers. The reason most (including many on this forum) want to roll race is they dont have a car that can deal with the power it makes, no matter what that number is. Out of the dozen guys that post on here talking about how fast there car is (et based) and how much power it makes. Probably less that half of you even went to the track once let alone multiple times. It really doesnt matter to me either if you go or not. Having a nice car that you take to the shows is great also. If that is the route you choose then throw away the broken record of how much power your car makes, the mythical number it should run, then followed up by the excusses of why it was 2 seconds slower. You can't go to the track, make one pass and expect it to be spot on. It take time and effort to get a car to run the number and most of you would rather sit around talking about it instead of doing it.

STARFIRE
why don't you take that POS of yours and instead of driving 2 hours to race some farm kids go ahead and drive 10 min to race some real cars in the big city. Or is your ultimate street car not up to it.

Beast
Hurry up and get to the bank so you can cash mommy check and get your car back here and torn apart again.

Rob
Dont worry about me and get your camera charged up so you can keep take pictures of Nate building another car for you that you are incapable of driving.

SS1875
If i was you i would race your car either, you would have nothing to contribute on here if it wasn't for the laundry list of reasons why your car can't get out of the mid 11's.
Old 04-29-2012, 08:32 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by hotrodkoolkat
STARFIRE
why don't you take that POS of yours and instead of driving 2 hours to race some farm kids go ahead and drive 10 min to race some real cars in the big city. Or is your ultimate street car not up to it.
Speaking of POS do you even own a car that you race?

WTF is an ultimate street car?

Why dont I drive 10 min to race some real cars in the big city instead of some farm kids 2 hrs away?

I do.... But its closer for me to drive to the Fort than the big city by a long ways.

AND it used to be a good time going to the Fort to get some races off.

I am in Farm country not the big city.
Old 04-29-2012, 08:36 AM
12 Second Club

this thread as to much drama and bull. Grow up damn
Old 04-29-2012, 09:43 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by silver_82
You will probably be ok if you do just as you said, a few miles goin extreamly slow, but technically you should pull out the driveshaft to prevent wear or damage to the trans. If the engine isnt running the trans pump isnt lubricating anything.

If it was my ride and its been sitting for a long time id pull it out to be safe. Its only 4 little bolts
Thanks, I will pull the driveshaft out
Hopefully I'll will be driving this summer!
Old 04-29-2012, 10:19 AM
12 Second Club

Back to the technical discussions on the technical site
Old 04-29-2012, 01:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I always find humor in unidentified people talking **** on the internet.

I talk all kinds of ****, but I spread it equally between the internet and in person. Equal opportunity bullshitting if you will.
Old 04-30-2012, 12:05 AM
Teching In

I'm hitting the Muncie T&T May 9th if anyone is interested in going. Want to test some new parts.
Old 04-30-2012, 06:51 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Zleeper28
I'm hitting the Muncie T&T May 9th if anyone is interested in going. Want to test some new parts.
I may go, depending on my work schedule for that day. I got some GTO spares to try out as "skinnies" for the front. If I have the day off from work, and they clear my brakes, I will definately be down to try out the new combo!
Old 04-30-2012, 10:36 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by joeyagls1
this thread as to much drama and bull. Grow up damn
Old 04-30-2012, 10:47 AM
Teching In

Sounds good Ben. Let me know...
Old 04-30-2012, 07:35 PM
11 Second Club

Old 04-30-2012, 08:10 PM
11 Second Club

Looks like rain is in the forcast for wed. now. If that changes and ends up being dry im planning on hitting up some T & T at muncie wed.
Old 05-01-2012, 09:17 PM
Teching In

Got the skinnies mounted today. Rear ET Street Pros haven't come yet.
BTW, I have Hoosier 295/50/16s for sale 8-10 passes on them. Also MT ET street 255/50/16s, 3 passes. PM me if interested.

Quick Reply: Another Hall's deal!!!