Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Another Hall's deal!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2013, 05:03 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 73turbo53
If all else fails you just call your expensive garage queen "junk" in an effort to down play the fact it doesn't perform.
If that was directed towards my trans am or me, I was sarcastically calling it a "piece of ****".....everyone can have there opinion on what they want. My trans am was built how I wanted it with no other expectations other than make another magazine, stupid......well to some Yes probably. Not to me though . It performs just how I wanted and expected it to also. On another note like Ive always said if I wanted a race car I'd build one. Well Nate and I are working on it Adam you know that! It should be done at some point, Ill keep my fingers crossed for sooner than later.
Old 02-11-2013, 05:59 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Bigrob339
If that was directed towards my trans am or me, I was sarcastically calling it a "piece of ****".....everyone can have there opinion on what they want. My trans am was built how I wanted it with no other expectations other than make another magazine, stupid......well to some Yes probably. Not to me though . It performs just how I wanted and expected it to also. On another note like Ive always said if I wanted a race car I'd build one. Well Nate and I are working on it Adam you know that! It should be done at some point, Ill keep my fingers crossed for sooner than later.
Rob,
Not talking about you at all I dont think you have even had the TA at the track have u?
Old 02-11-2013, 06:19 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey Rob, you said you guys are down for some friendly local races, since my name got brought up a couple times. Im down if you guys are. We should be a good race imo.

My shitbox is ready and I may have the urge to crank the boost and make 8 new ashtrays so get urs together quick while mine is still in 1 piece. Just watch out when we race, God knows I cant tune a lawnmower so keep an eye on the track, I wouldnt want you to drive over my crank if I get out in front of you
Old 02-11-2013, 06:36 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by silver_82
Hey Rob, you said you guys are down for some friendly local races, since my name got brought up a couple times. Im down if you guys are. We should be a good race imo.

My shitbox is ready and I may have the urge to crank the boost and make 8 new ashtrays so get urs together quick while mine is still in 1 piece. Just watch out when we race, God knows I cant tune a lawnmower so keep an eye on the track, I wouldnt want you to drive over my crank if I get out in front of you
"shitbox"
just another great example of someone making excuses for there slow truck
Old 02-11-2013, 06:38 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 73turbo53
Rob,
Not talking about you at all I dont think you have even had the TA at the track have u?
I've only been there once with it like 06 probably not been back since lol it was a heads cam car then.......come a long way since then!
Old 02-11-2013, 06:43 PM
TECH Resident

Haha once the camaro is done, **** lets get another 5.3 head to z max for some 4 wide racing lol! Well keep that thing together for awhile Chris! Nate and I are doing our best! Only go as fast as I can make the $$$$ lol
Old 02-11-2013, 06:49 PM
TECH Apprentice

"Shitbox" is a hybrid term. People around town usually call it the shit10, garbage truck, deathtrap, primer pile, & mullet mobile. Shitbox isnt my term, but the people have spoken and im ownin it. (Insert swagger)

I call it the 401k cause thats what it shoulda been.

Bad life choices FTW!!!
Old 02-12-2013, 03:53 PM
12 Second Club

You girls are funny!
Chris, your going the wrong way with that truck anyway. Its all about 35 in. tires and 10 in. lifts for me now. Glad I broke my **** and realized how I was wasting my time and money. Can't run **** over with a lowered truck now can you

Old 02-12-2013, 06:05 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by tunedports10
You girls are funny!
Chris, your going the wrong way with that truck anyway. Its all about 35 in. tires and 10 in. lifts for me now. Glad I broke my **** and realized how I was wasting my time and money. Can't run **** over with a lowered truck now can you

Yeah its real cool to have an expensive waste of space in the garage.

Hows that spin class you have been attending? My gram gram said your making real improvement.Never got to thank you for that sweater you knit as well.

Old 02-12-2013, 06:06 PM
Teching In

You built it hoping to make a magazine? That was actually a goal?
Old 02-12-2013, 07:02 PM
11 Second Club

Well I added another LS to the family yesterday...07 Pontiac Grand Prix GXP, to go along with the SS and Cyndi's 06 Monte Carlo SS. Guess we like the LS V8's.

Last edited by SS1875; 02-12-2013 at 07:26 PM.
Old 02-12-2013, 07:50 PM
12 Second Club

Yeah its real cool to have an expensive waste of space in the garage.

Hows that spin class you have been attending? My gram gram said your making real improvement.Never got to thank you for that sweater you knit as well.

Glad you like the sweater. I worked hard on that and hadn't heard anything back since I gave it to you for Christmas. That just came to me when I started knitting it. I thought man this is Chris. Gram gram has been a great help with my improvements. Tell her I said thanks next time you see her. Oh and if she could wear those tight pants next time we have class it would be much appreciated

Won't be much of a waste of space when I run your terd over and make it scrap metal.
Old 02-12-2013, 07:52 PM
12 Second Club

MERICA!!!!
Old 02-13-2013, 06:31 AM
Teching In

You girls are funny!
Old 02-13-2013, 09:00 AM
12 Second Club

Not sure why people think the bigger the truck the smaller the *****. I'm just trying to get high enough that my ***** doesn't drag on the ground. Guess you guys with your lowered trucks don't have that problem.....
Old 02-13-2013, 11:12 AM
TECH Apprentice

Not sure why people think the bigger the truck the smaller the *****. I'm just trying to get high enough that my ***** doesn't drag on the ground. Guess you guys with your lowered trucks don't have that problem.....
Dont make me tell the ring story.
Old 02-13-2013, 02:05 PM
12 Second Club

oh please do!!!! I hope its the story about the cockring you tried to give me as a gift for Christmas. Dude I got you an awesome santa pooping sweater and you get me a cockring....WTF!
Old 02-13-2013, 08:41 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Starfire1
You built it hoping to make a magazine? That was actually a goal?
No we built it knowing we could lol jk! Really never had a true goal honestly, wanted another magazine article personally, wanted a badass car, wanted a lot of hp, wanted to build the car I've always wanted. May not be your goals but is also not your money.
Old 02-14-2013, 05:49 AM
Teching In

Old 02-14-2013, 05:51 AM
Teching In

No we built it knowing we could lol jk! Really never had a true goal honestly, wanted another magazine article personally, wanted a badass car, wanted a lot of hp, wanted to build the car I've always wanted. May not be your goals but is also not your money.
Some like Chocolate and some like vanilla.........

Quick Reply: Another Hall's deal!!!