Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

US41 SCC this Friday, Who is going?

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2008, 06:09 PM
10 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by RippinZ121
Nice runs man!
thanks bud i need to get that rear drag bar and sell this sway bar so i can stay hooked up...anyone need one...would be great for a SI car
Old 09-21-2008, 08:06 PM
TS6
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by chrs1313
haha yeah...some called bs when I was stock internal too...i mean **** i ran 11.72 at 115mph with stock manifolds, & cats...now that would have been a good sleeper...port the 241s and throw on a 150 shot...hello mid 10s...

makes we wanna do it sometimes...

i scared off 3 races on friday after they seem me make a pass...

sometimes u can make some easy money...people are just stupid...like the kid who wanted to race me who had a cam full weight and street tires...I asked him what do you want...he thought about it and said "1 and the hit" haha but then his buddy talked him out of it...Maybe next time i will leave the car in the pits and set something up first...

I notice that alot of cars show up but never make a pass, I figure they are just trying to hide their hand, ya know? I only had one guy approach me about a money race and at the time I was trying to figure out why the car started missing, as much as it killed me I had to say no. If I'm gonna get hustled I'd rather it be with my car running 100%.