Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

Moody Afb/valdosta, Ga.

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2006, 10:32 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 98 T/A raptor
I raced the guy with the black 03/04 convertible cobra the other day we ran a couple times and I won everytime and about 2 hours after I did my tranny went out again.
My buddy told me about a trans am that beat him repeatedly. He just just got his borla stingers installed and Im gonna have to wait until APRIL to put on my pullies and CAI.... Freakin TDY.....
Old 03-04-2006, 09:41 AM
On The Tree

Were here!,, is yours the white SS that parks in the dorm across the street from the BX,,,?? Havent seen you driv'n around or I would stop and BS. We do all need to get together somtime, I went to hooters with a bunch of guys i work with, but i was the ONLY f-bod,, mostly 03/04 cobra's and a couple of gtp's that are in the 12's, not to bad for a 6 huh?, it was still fun though, nice cars and a LOT of money in them..later!
Old 03-04-2006, 11:53 AM
Launching!

No.Mine is the white SS with the ZO6 wheels and t-tops.
Old 03-06-2006, 12:40 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by chad2775
Were here!,, is yours the white SS that parks in the dorm across the street from the BX,,,?? Havent seen you driv'n around or I would stop and BS. We do all need to get together somtime, I went to hooters with a bunch of guys i work with, but i was the ONLY f-bod,, mostly 03/04 cobra's and a couple of gtp's that are in the 12's, not to bad for a 6 huh?, it was still fun though, nice cars and a LOT of money in them..later!
Hey is one of those GTP's green with I think blue GTP emblems? I saw him lining up next to me on Bemis and I had a GTP kinda gun it next to me right before I turned off onto Oak Street Extension. It was a while ago not sure about the colors of the car but he had a triple guage pillar and some white guy was driven it.

There's a lot of fast cars @ Moody it'd be nice if there was some sort of a Moody car meet to get to know some people and BS.

April 2nd is the next Test & Tune I say we all meet up there and race then head up to Hooters and Its on a Saturday so if you guys need to make plans I think it would be a good day to have it.
Old 03-06-2006, 12:58 AM
Launching!

Sounds good to me.Maybe I'll be up and running from my surgery by then.
Old 03-06-2006, 11:22 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Pipelayaz
Hey is one of those GTP's green with I think blue GTP emblems? I saw him lining up next to me on Bemis and I had a GTP kinda gun it next to me right before I turned off onto Oak Street Extension. It was a while ago not sure about the colors of the car but he had a triple guage pillar and some white guy was driven it.

There's a lot of fast cars @ Moody it'd be nice if there was some sort of a Moody car meet to get to know some people and BS.

April 2nd is the next Test & Tune I say we all meet up there and race then head up to Hooters and Its on a Saturday so if you guys need to make plans I think it would be a good day to have it.
Ya thats it, there is also a black one, they are both mid/high 12 sec GTP's, cool guys too, the guy in the green one really knows his sh%t,, he is helping me on my cam swap in a couple of months.
Old 03-07-2006, 03:33 PM
Staging Lane

Well, Im back from Sniper school since my knee is all
F@%&ed up. Hopefully by april Ill be able to apply the clutch without screaming in pain...
Old 03-07-2006, 11:34 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Silver Bullet 98
My buddy told me about a trans am that beat him repeatedly. He just just got his borla stingers installed and Im going have to wait until APRIL to put on my pullies and CAI.... Freakin TDY.....

Yeah he was cool about it so I did the same. We raced by the base. At least he can still use all his gears!! Before that I raced a wrx sti Anyway I will talk to yall when I came back next time with a new tranny and rearend.
Old 03-07-2006, 11:45 PM
Launching!

I'm putting my car up for sale.16,000.00 obo.
Old 03-08-2006, 04:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Silver Bullet 98
Well, Im back from Sniper school since my knee is all
F@%&ed up. Hopefully by april Ill be able to apply the clutch without screaming in pain...
That sucks man. I hope you make a speedy recovery. They going to send you right back to sniper school as soon as you are able?
Old 03-08-2006, 08:17 PM
Staging Lane

That sucks man. I hope you make a speedy recovery. They going to send you right back to sniper school as soon as you are able?

They are. I wanted to keep going but the medic said no. I have about 2-3 months to recover and go down there again...
Old 03-11-2006, 07:00 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by T-rex
I'm putting my car up for sale.16,000.00 obo.

I tried to wave you down in my parking lot and you drove past me like I lost my damn mind..... If I hear the Loudmouth coming down the street Ill come outside and try to holla at cha...
Old 03-11-2006, 07:41 PM
Launching!

Dude I didn't see you,I wasn't ignoring you I probably had my head up my ***,I tend to do that sometimes.I was behind the Cobra with GA. Bulldog sticker at the railroad tracks yesterday at the main gate.
Old 03-12-2006, 08:30 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by T-rex
Dude I didn't see you,I wasn't ignoring you I probably had my head up my ***,I tend to do that sometimes.I was behind the Cobra with GA. Bulldog sticker at the railroad tracks yesterday at the main gate.

Yeah that was me..... I had to clean out the interior, there was dirt everywhere....Sometimes It sucks being a designated driver...
Old 03-12-2006, 08:32 PM
Staging Lane

I just left Moody. I loved racing at Cecil.
Old 03-12-2006, 11:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Who the hell drives that yellow vette around Valdosta? My buddy told me he's running 11's?? It just seems like I see that guy driving around all the time, just curious.

Also there's talk of a nasty lil civic with a 70 trim turbo - with supporting mods running around on Moody. He's got a bottom end on the way so I imagine he's going to turn that boost up a little. My buddy Brent has a Red AWD Turbo Talon and he usually lets me in on all the dirt import wise on base.
Old 03-13-2006, 02:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

Hey guys I thought I would throw this out there for who ever is interested. Its a GTO Meet for the 24th of March. Its 60 bucks and 10 per guest. Its a good time I went last year and had a blast. This year they are a little strapped on GTO's so its open to all vehicals. Just click on the thread and go from there. The guy who is cordinating it is Rick, he works at finance here @ Moody so no need to pay with pay pal or anything. Just send him a PM on the GTO forum and get some info. Here's the link for more information.

http://ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53223
Old 03-14-2006, 07:59 PM
Staging Lane

Hmmm...I think I can find some folks for this....
Old 03-14-2006, 11:18 PM
Launching!

If I haven't sold my car and I can drive,I will go.
Old 03-14-2006, 11:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

I'm paying tomorrow... the earlyer you guys are able to pay the better. Hopefully you guys make it. I want a peice of that Yellow Saleen Mustang.

Quick Reply: Moody Afb/valdosta, Ga.