Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

Stalker WS6 KIA

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2006, 01:47 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That first pic just totally strikes me as exactly who he was. It was my fav I ever got from him, and I know Ashleigh loves it too.
Old 02-22-2006, 02:08 PM
Ric
TECH Enthusiast

Rest in peace, Marine. Semper Fi.
Old 02-22-2006, 09:11 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Ling_650vette
The way he talked about his nieces and nephew's you would've thought he was their Dad. After the first time I met him I thought he had about 30 kids lol But thats just how he was...he loved kids.

His lil "hehehe" on the Outlaw forums will be missed after certian posts. We could almost expect Donnie to chime in and see that and know he really was sitting there, giggling like a school girl.

Yeah, those little posts were great! If you would ever talk to him on the phone he would do the same thing too! It was funny because I had heard him do it so much on the phone that I could hear him doing it in my head wjhen he would post it!!!
Old 02-22-2006, 09:28 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Packy
Yeah, those little posts were great! If you would ever talk to him on the phone he would do the same thing too! It was funny because I had heard him do it so much on the phone that I could hear him doing it in my head wjhen he would post it!!!
There are a couple little things that stand out in my mind from our conversations that were distinctly Donnie. They always made me smile. The way he said hey you, and the little giggle....
Old 02-23-2006, 05:44 AM
11 Second Club

I know what you mean Corey. Every time he posted his "hehehe", I could imagine him saying it. I'm really going to miss him. I'll never understand why the great ones are taken
Old 02-23-2006, 08:45 AM
SRZ
TECH Fanatic

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

My condolences. RIP brotha.
Old 02-23-2006, 02:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

I had to smile at the third pic. "Shorts and flip flops"

You are missed my friend.
Old 02-23-2006, 04:00 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Toonz

Oh yeah, I figured ANYONE who knew Donnie would understand that pic

I wanna thank Ashleigh again for finding/putting all those pics up.
Old 02-24-2006, 06:51 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Ling_650vette
Oh yeah, I figured ANYONE who knew Donnie would understand that pic
That man lived in shorts and flip flops. It could be 30 degrees outside and he would still have shorts and flip flops on
Old 02-24-2006, 12:13 PM
On The Tree

don't forget he also always had the tops off

Originally Posted by wicked_95z
That man lived in shorts and flip flops. It could be 30 degrees outside and he would still have shorts and flip flops on
Old 02-24-2006, 04:26 PM
11 Second Club

no kiddin
Old 02-25-2006, 07:24 PM
11 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

You know when we do the cruise....the proper attire is shorts, flip flops, tops off, or top down in my case....
Old 02-25-2006, 08:42 PM
11 Second Club

its only fitting
Old 02-25-2006, 08:50 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Toonz

I hear ya..... everytime we were around him....

Even when we were going to Hike Stairway to Heaven in Hawaii..... we had to have him change shoes...... he wanted to do it in Flops......

One more cruise in the Cold....... T-TOPS OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-26-2006, 10:23 PM
12 Second Club

I hate loosing a fellow soldier.... Our loss gods gain.. he must have needed another soldier in heaven..

Stuff like this makes me feel better about those terrorist I took in Mosul..
Old 02-27-2006, 08:17 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by NA$TY-TA
I hear ya..... everytime we were around him....

Even when we were going to Hike Stairway to Heaven in Hawaii..... we had to have him change shoes...... he wanted to do it in Flops......

One more cruise in the Cold....... T-TOPS OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol Amen to that!

I can picture Donnie walkin up to God, pullin him aside and askin him where he got his flip flops from
Old 02-27-2006, 08:19 AM
11 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

LOL, me and Donnie actually had a conversation about that too....right before he left...he asked me where I got mine from...lol.....
Old 09-09-2006, 05:33 PM
On The Tree

I know this thread is way dead, but I just found out that Donnie had passed this evening.

Here is what I posted on one of his memorial web pages:

I could not even believe it when I did a Google search and found out that Donnie had passed. I had not heard from him in a very long time, which was very unlike Donnie.

I met Donnie via his obsession for his Trans Am, and actually stopped by and stayed with him for a few days in NC when I was on a road trip. We hit the drag strip and had a blast. Later that summer he came up and visited myself, my family, and my friends for a few days in Boston. He made such a wonderful impression on everyone and they could not say enough about him.

He will be remembered so fondly and he and his family will always be in our prayers. I could write endlessly on the great impact he had on the life of everyone up here in MA that had met him.

God's speed bro..........

I still can't get over it, and my family, friends, and myself are devastated. I think I have some pics on my other computer (including a few of the ones posted).

I wish I had not fallen out of the Fbody seen and moved to the 3800 scene so I would have known sooner. Maybe this is a sign from him to get back into the scene, as that was what brought us together in the 1st place.

RIP Donnie
Old 09-09-2006, 06:51 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by sleeperZ96BT
I know this thread is way dead, but I just found out that Donnie had passed this evening.

I could not even believe it when I did a Google search and found out that Donnie had passed. I had not heard from him in a very long time, which was very unlike Donnie.

I met Donnie via his obsession for his Trans Am, and actually stopped by and stayed with him for a few days in NC when I was on a road trip. We hit the drag strip and had a blast. Later that summer he came up and visited myself, my family, and my friends for a few days in Boston. He made such a wonderful impression on everyone and they could not say enough about him.

He will be remembered so fondly and he and his family will always be in our prayers. I could write endlessly on the great impact he had on the life of everyone up here in MA that had met him.

I still can't get over it, and my family, friends, and myself are devastated. I think I have some pics on my other computer (including a few of the ones posted).

I wish I had not fallen out of the Fbody seen and moved to the 3800 scene so I would have known sooner. Maybe this is a sign from him to get back into the scene, as that was what brought us together in the 1st place.

RIP Donnie
He was my best friend in the Marine Corps. He will always be missed!
Old 09-09-2006, 09:07 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by sleeperZ96BT

RIP Donnie
If you check out the Dragslips.com site mentioned above, they had a "get together" a few weeks ago to get his car in running shape so his family could pick it up. The whole story is on the site and a video of the cars last hours in NC.

Quick Reply: Stalker WS6 KIA