Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

Stalker WS6 KIA

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2006, 11:25 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I spent the better part of the night acclamating myself to this whole thing, and perused the whole internet and car boards reading up on it. That get together was quite a story.

On another note, I am trying to join the NC Outlaws site that he frequented as I had a couple things I wanted to post there, so if anyone can expedite me getting the email that allows me to activate it and post there it would be great.

Thanks
Old 09-10-2006, 02:19 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by curlyws6
If you check out the Dragslips.com site mentioned above, they had a "get together" a few weeks ago to get his car in running shape so his family could pick it up. The whole story is on the site and a video of the cars last hours in NC.
Just saw this today too, I remember reading the story back in the day but had no idea it was someone that so many people here knew. RIP brother!

Hey I wanted to check out that whole thing, but can't find it on that site. Can someone give me direct link? I registered on dragslips.,com but I'm tarded or something cause I can't find it.
Old 09-10-2006, 05:48 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Malicious
Hey I wanted to check out that whole thing, but can't find it on that site. Can someone give me direct link? I registered on dragslips.,com but I'm tarded or something cause I can't find it.
http://www.dragslips.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1001

http://www.greenvillefbody.com/forum...ead.php?t=2791
Look down this thread and there is a video clip of them starting Donnie's car.
Old 09-10-2006, 11:03 AM
TECH Fanatic

Thanks for bringing this back up... I missed the gathering as I'm still over in Afghanistan, but my prayers have always been with Donnie's family and friends. He was an awesome friend and is missed dearly.
Old 09-10-2006, 11:22 AM
TECH Regular

Rest In Peace Brother

Semper Fi
Old 09-11-2006, 09:29 AM
10 Second Club

It was sad to see Donnie's car load up to leave NC. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about him. It's like I'm still waiting on him to come back from Africa.....

If you guys have any problems logging on to our local site, please drop me a pm here and I will make sure you get registered.

Donnie's Mother and sister have kept his Myspace page going. They are looking for more pictures of him. Donnie left for bootcamp right after highschool, and they don't have many pictures of him afer highschool. Here is his Myspace page: www.myspace.com/donniews6

RIP brother, words cannot even describe how much you are missed.....
Old 09-11-2006, 09:45 AM
9 Second Club

RIP.... my heart and love to the family
Old 09-11-2006, 09:55 AM
11 Second Club

There isnt a day I dont think of him, but when I feel sad, I can imagine him saying "no worries, I still like you" like he said so many times...
Old 09-11-2006, 10:53 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Blown SS
It was sad to see Donnie's car load up to leave NC. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about him. It's like I'm still waiting on him to come back from Africa.....

If you guys have any problems logging on to our local site, please drop me a pm here and I will make sure you get registered.

Donnie's Mother and sister have kept his Myspace page going. They are looking for more pictures of him. Donnie left for bootcamp right after highschool, and they don't have many pictures of him afer highschool. Here is his Myspace page: www.myspace.com/donniews6

RIP brother, words cannot even describe how much you are missed.....

Ill have to check that out when i get home.

Thanks for the link.

RIP Brother.

Kyle
Old 09-11-2006, 12:01 PM
On The Tree

I'll have to check out his myspace when I get home. I don't think I have ever seen his site.
Old 09-11-2006, 01:32 PM
TECH Senior Member

Im gunna Sticky this thread for others who have not sean this.

Anyone else who has/or is going to start a thread for those who have been lost shoot me a PM.

Kyle
Old 09-11-2006, 05:10 PM
On The Tree

Donnie was my one of the best friends that I have known and it hurt me the whole week after, and I still think about him every day when i go home from work.

He was too nice of a guy to leave this place, and he made everything that much better when he was around. To not see him almost every weekend, roaring up in the TA making all kind of racket KILLS ME. It pains me to think about it, but I can't help but keep thinking about him.

Like I have said before, he made everyone around him BETTER.

Oddly enough, it makes me that much more at peace about leaving this earth, because along with family, I know Ill have a good buddy up there waiting when I get there.
Old 09-11-2006, 06:13 PM
On The Tree

So I was talking to a buddy of mine on the phone and got a call in from an unidentified number. I tell him to hold on, and switch over. This is what I hear:

"Hi Brian, this is Margaret Levens, Donnie's mother.' I was like HOLY SH*T! I ask her to hold and tell my buddy, who I was JUST telling about Donnie, that his mom was on the line so that I had to go and talk to her.

Long story short, I told her how I knew him, and she offered to send me up some stickers, a shirt, etc.

I also told her I would like to go and see his grave site, and she said she would be happy to meet me and go there with me, and that if I wanted I could swing over and see everything that they had saved from the media, family, friends, etc, and of course I said of course. So if anyone in the area of Gulfport MS is around I will be headed in there the 1st week of November to see the grave and meet his fam before driving to Baton Rouge for a wedding.

For those who know her, Ms. Leven's seems to be doing well. Her spirits seemed up and that was an awesome thing to feel, especially when mine were so down having just found out.

I also asked about his WS6, and she is keeping it for those who did not know.

Just thought I would share.

PS-you may be wondering how she got my number. I had emailed his old AOL address (StalkerWS6@aol.com) and included my cell number before I found out, so she called it. She mentioned they are keeping it active so that the poor folks like me who did not know what happened can be told.
Old 09-11-2006, 08:01 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Dunn
Oddly enough, it makes me that much more at peace about leaving this earth, because along with family, I know Ill have a good buddy up there waiting when I get there.
Well said Tim. The world will never know another like Donnie. I think the worst part about all of it was seeing his myspace page today with his funeral pics . Like Kevin, I was still waiting for Donnie to come home and that really made it sink in that he wasnt coming home this time. I just wait for the day when we get to see him again guarding the gates of Heaven
Old 09-11-2006, 08:26 PM
12 Second Club

ok im not service member but i have great respect for all you and i just want to say im sorry to hear of this los and my prayers are with his family ...
Old 09-11-2006, 08:42 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by wicked_95z
Well said Tim. The world will never know another like Donnie. I think the worst part about all of it was seeing his myspace page today with his funeral pics . Like Kevin, I was still waiting for Donnie to come home and that really made it sink in that he wasnt coming home this time. I just wait for the day when we get to see him again guarding the gates of Heaven
In his shorts and flip flops, no matter what the temp is like up there
Old 09-12-2006, 05:15 AM
11 Second Club

exactly
Old 09-14-2006, 11:35 AM
TECH Fanatic

The funeral pics definitely hit hard... I wasn't expecting that when I went to his page.

Kyle, thanks for making this a sticky.
Old 09-14-2006, 12:19 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Toonz
The funeral pics definitely hit hard... I wasn't expecting that when I went to his page.

Kyle, thanks for making this a sticky.

Its the least i could do man.

Man those pic's on his myspace page really hit home ya know......
RIP Donnie

Kyle
Old 09-18-2006, 10:01 PM
On The Tree

The funeral was awesome, in the sense of that it was an honor to be there. There was a biker crew there who I guess were marines themselves back in the day, about 20 of them lead the way to the cemetary, as we went along, people stopped what they were doing in their yards, and saluted as we drove by. 4 different fire departments STOPPED ALL traffic in the middle of the road, and as we entered the cemetary, one had its ladder extended the entire way out with a HUGE american flag. It was a sight to behold, it gave you chills.

Knowing donnie, he wouldn't have wanted all that fame and glory, but he deserved it, by just the way he acted as a friend as well as a defender of freedom.

Quick Reply: Stalker WS6 KIA