Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

Best hazing story

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2006, 12:34 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Best hazing story

lets hear your stories, I know theres gotta be some good ones out there. I wanna hear some unique ones other than your typical zip tied to the chair stories.
Old 06-14-2006, 04:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

You gonna start it off with one?
Old 06-14-2006, 11:48 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

comitting a "crime" is one thing, admitting to it is another.
Old 06-14-2006, 02:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

im sure he is asking for fictional stories
Old 06-15-2006, 12:12 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by SmokeySS
You gonna start it off with one?
actually I wasnt going to lol. All our stories suck..Its usually somebody who is about to leave so we zip tie them up and pour old food and stuff on them.. basically thats it. Sometimes we give them the "Cone of Death" which is basically a orange cone like you would see on the road but filled with ice. We hang the person upside down with the cone in the pant leg and pour water down it. I was hoping I could get some good ideas from you guys for the next victim
Old 06-15-2006, 01:37 PM
Devil Dog, OohRah!

Hmmm.....I "know" some guys who got this scrawny little boot. A couple of two by fours and zip ties later, he was crucified. Add a few strands of constantina (sp?) wire for effect. Then hang him out in front of the "workspace" for display. Funny as hell and the scrawny kid seemed to be a good sport about it. I wouldn't know of course.
Old 06-17-2006, 01:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Default hazing

Hazing is punishable under the ucmj and does not exist in my marine corps... .... just kidding I have never taken part in any hazing... but from what I hear there were some OTHER MARINES who used to duct tape sailors who were on post to there chairs in Air Crew school
Old 06-17-2006, 08:50 PM
TECH Junkie

i know some guys that used to turn peoples wall lockers upside down and spray shaving cream in the holes in the back of the wall locker in AIT for messing up and making everyone push
Old 06-17-2006, 08:57 PM
Devil Dog, OohRah!

Duct taping boots to the muzzle break on the hoitzer and elevating the tube to max elevation was always fun. To see of course. Not that I "condone" such behavior.
Old 06-18-2006, 10:57 PM
12 Second Club

Sometimes we'll steal somebodys bdu top and soak it with water and put it in the freezer lol.
Old 06-19-2006, 07:10 PM
Teching In

There might have been one about leaving you ID card in the computer at work, whilst you went on your way home after a long day of flying, only to discover your "buddies" left your ID card at the front gate for you to pick up...so when you came back to the gate to pick your card up, so you can get to work the next day, the gate guard asks to see your ID....when you remove it from the envelope and hand it to him, he dies laughing because there is a naked CHipnDales type dude (affectionately known as the King of Hearts) subtley superglued to the backside of your ID card. It'll take days to get the picture off completely and may require a new card be issued....This may have happened to a buddy of mine today...maybe even just a few hours ago....it's really hard to say.
Old 06-20-2006, 01:46 PM
TECH Apprentice

Hazing? What's hazing? I spent 20 years in the Corps and 2 years on the Drill Field at Parris Island and don't recall seeing or particpating in any hazing.

Old 06-22-2006, 03:53 PM
TECH Senior Member

I saw something funny on monday and tuesday during lunch. I was on the way to lunch and there was this kid standing on the main corner on hunter holding a big *** pink sign that read " I got caught driving with a suspended license" I guess this was part of his punishment. I got a good laugh out of it. He did this for 2 days in the heat for like an hour and a half.
Old 06-22-2006, 08:15 PM
TECH Addict

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

yeah. its okay if its part of an NJP, but its hazing if an NCO makes them do it. crazy isnt it?

ther was a story i heard about a 3 foot tall teddy bear named Barney. he was donated for toys 4 tots one year, and since the program can't give out used toys, it became kind of like a squad mascot. he had his own little area where he stayed. whenever a boot messed up, he had to "report" to Barney, explaining what an idiot they were and they had to beg for Barney's forgiveness. as you can imagine, Barney didn't like to say much, especially forgiving a yong boot for a mistake. so they were there for a while, sounding off at the top of their lungs, begging for Barney's forgiveness. i heard it was pretty funny. i also heard it used to **** the gunny off when he caught NCOs doing it.

there is also the story of dragracing boots to see which NCO had the fastest one. to keep it interesting, the "dragsters" had to stay on all fours, and they had to make engine sound effects while they "raced". just what i heard.

and i heard of this one kid on his way to the MECEP program, that had to say a "remixed" version of the leuitenant's creed every time he messed up. he had to stand on his leuitenant's podium ( an embark crate), and sound off when he recited it. he had to have it memorized, too. this "remix" was written by an NCO. you can imagine how it went.

all these stories i heard on a TV news edition in Mexico, so i don't know how true they are.
Old 06-22-2006, 08:28 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by slowpoke96z28
yeah. its okay if its part of an NJP, but its hazing if an NCO makes them do it. crazy isnt it?

ther was a story i heard about a 3 foot tall teddy bear named Barney. he was donated for toys 4 tots one year, and since the program can't give out used toys, it became kind of like a squad mascot. he had his own little area where he stayed. whenever a boot messed up, he had to "report" to Barney, explaining what an idiot they were and they had to beg for Barney's forgiveness. as you can imagine, Barney didn't like to say much, especially forgiving a yong boot for a mistake. so they were there for a while, sounding off at the top of their lungs, begging for Barney's forgiveness. i heard it was pretty funny. i also heard it used to **** the gunny off when he caught NCOs doing it.

there is also the story of dragracing boots to see which NCO had the fastest one. to keep it interesting, the "dragsters" had to stay on all fours, and they had to make engine sound effects while they "raced". just what i heard.

and i heard of this one kid on his way to the MECEP program, that had to say a "remixed" version of the leuitenant's creed every time he messed up. he had to stand on his leuitenant's podium ( an embark crate), and sound off when he recited it. he had to have it memorized, too. this "remix" was written by an NCO. you can imagine how it went.

all these stories i heard on a TV news edition in Mexico, so i don't know how true they are.
Good stuff.
Old 06-23-2006, 09:59 AM
TECH Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Back in 1979, I told my buddies that my girlfriend was flying in that weekend and I was getting married . Later on that morning I walked into my work center (metal shop for CH-46's) and about six of them grabbed me and threw me down. The crazy bastages shaved my nuts and put hickies all over me. I didn't get married.

Fig
Old 06-26-2006, 06:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by topfig1
Back in 1979, I told my buddies that my girlfriend was flying in that weekend and I was getting married . Later on that morning I walked into my work center (metal shop for CH-46's) and about six of them grabbed me and threw me down. The crazy bastages shaved my nuts and put hickies all over me. I didn't get married.

Fig
NOW THAT'S NCO LEADERSHIP LOOKING OUT FOR THEIR TROOPS..

OOHRAH!
Old 06-26-2006, 06:55 PM
TECH Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The 70's were crazy. The only rule was loyalty. I'm still in and have seen it change completely.
Old 07-04-2006, 05:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

When I was in boot camp, I had to switch divisions. My dungarees just happen to be in the laundry at the time so I was sent to my new division without a full seabag. Knowing that I would have to buy some more out of pocket, I wanted them back. About once a week, I would ask the RDC if he had seen my dungarees... After a while he got tired of it, so I had to stand infront of a power panel, open the door and ask "circiut breaker Alpha, have you seen my dungarees? Circuit breaker Bravo, have you seen my dungarees?" Etc... Of course, everyone was laughing, including myself! When I had gone through all the circuit breakers several times, he said I could stop. He then asked, have you learned anything? I replied, Yeah, you know as much as the circuit breaked!" He shook his head and walked away.
Old 07-05-2006, 12:17 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by topfig1
The crazy bastages shaved my nuts and put hickies all over me.
That is pure homosexual stuff right there. If another man shaved my nuts and put hickies on me, he would be doing it to a dead man, because I would fight to the death over that.

Quick Reply: Best hazing story