Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

Punk ass kids shot out my SUV's windows last night!

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2007, 06:16 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Punk *** kids shot out my SUV's windows last night!

What a night...

Went to a going away party. Got nice and drunk, and was having a good time. Until my wife runs into the house screaming "Somebody broke into our truck!"

So I run outside to see what's up, and I see glass all over the street. I check the inside of the Expedition to see if anything was stolen, and everything was there.

Then we find out that several vehicles parked up and down the street had their windows shot out. Looks like it was a BB gun.

It looks like they were only targeting vehicles owned by people in the military... as only cars with the DoD sticker on the windshield were shot out.

So we call the cops. They show up, take down our statements, and tell us that people all over town are calling in saying their windows were busted out. Looks like a bunch of punkass kids are cruising around town shooting out people's windows.

I'm so pissed off.... I swear if I find out who the ******* are who did this... I'll shoot out their windows... except it'll be something that shoots 7.62x39 instead of a stupid pellet or BB.

Anyway, this post would be worthless without pics... so here is the damage...

Old 01-27-2007, 06:18 PM
11 Second Club

man, what a bunch of *****
Old 01-27-2007, 06:21 PM
Teching In

sorry to here it. *******!!
Old 01-27-2007, 06:21 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's a bunch of B.S. Jail would be to good for them..
Old 01-27-2007, 06:50 PM
TECH Senior Member

That sucks.
Old 01-27-2007, 08:07 PM
ZV8
12 Second Club

oh they shot out your windows...when I first read this I thought it meant they flew out of your SUV headfirst throught the windshield LOL.

Why would they taget only military people's cars for??? If you do get them, beat there *** first before you turn them into the police!
Old 01-28-2007, 12:56 AM
Teching In

Hey I like your Slayer poster
Old 01-28-2007, 01:11 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ZV8
Why would they taget only military people's cars for??? If you do get them, beat there *** first before you turn them into the police!

Cuz their ********. Actually, there are alot of people here that have a secret resentment for the military. When the BRAC came out and Cannon was on it, alot of people anonymously voiced their opinions that they'd be happier if Cannon closed down. Most of the people who voiced this (who were civilian) had no financial ties to the base, as Cannon is practically the lifeline of Clovis. Most of them angry high school kids, etc.

My guess... and this is only speculation... most of the young kids here are angry with us because our single Airmen steal all their womens.

But who knows why they targeted our cars. There even was a C5 convertable up the street from where we got hit that was shot at. No respect at all, I tell ya.
Old 01-29-2007, 11:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

fukin ******** ill join u with that 7.62
Old 01-30-2007, 12:16 AM
TECH Enthusiast

that blows some punk's did that to my buddys car only thing is they were dmb enough to do it, while me and 4 of my buddies were in my garage drinking.. little to say we chased them down and they got so scared they called the cops on them selfs got caught, had to go to court for it but was well worth it
Old 01-30-2007, 01:20 AM
Launching!

Well just a quick update...

We may have a few suspects. One of the other guys at the party (whose truck windows were also shot out) did a little PI work himself. He's friends with a guy who owns a pet shop here in town. There is a HS girl that works there, so since it's a small town he thought she might know something.

He talks to the girl... turns out a few HS boys invited her out Friday night (night of this incident) to steal signs and shoot cars with BB guns. She said she didn't want to go. She also said they do this kind of **** once every month or so, when their "bored". So he got their names.

So my co-worker calls the cops and gives them this info. Apparently the cops are eagar to get them, because they've been after these guys for a while now but had no solid leads.

Hopefully they can press charges. It's gonna cost the wife and I $650 to get the Expedition fixed.
Old 01-30-2007, 01:39 AM
Devil Dog, OohRah!

I sincerely hope that those ******* are caught, tried as adults, and have their lives ruined. Those kids will never contribute anything to society, I want to see them in jail with a big *** cellmate named Bubba. It sucks that it happened to you, I have no idea what I would do if something like that happened to me. Probably murder, but you never know.
Old 01-30-2007, 07:27 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by msgZ28
I sincerely hope that those ******* are caught, tried as adults, and have their lives ruined. Those kids will never contribute anything to society, I want to see them in jail with a big *** cellmate named Bubba.

I agree, but i also think they should be forced to join. If they are going to be that disrespectful towards the military, they should join so they know what they are talking about. This way they will know exactly what the military does for them!
Old 01-30-2007, 11:00 PM
Launching!

Looks like our little shooting spree made the local papers.

http://www.cnjonline.com/engine.pl?s....html&id=28998
Old 01-31-2007, 07:58 AM
TECH Fanatic

Yeah man some of the guys from my shop got hit... good friends 00 TA got spared somehow, but he lives like 2 houses up from that C5 vert...
Old 01-31-2007, 08:27 AM
Launching!

He must live 2 houses up from my friends place then. One of his vehicles did get shot though?
Old 02-01-2007, 01:06 PM
TECH Apprentice

Yea luckily they didn't get my TA had it parked in the driveway. Guess they couldn't see the base sticker, but they shot out the windows on my roomates truck. Lil bastards.... I hope they get what they have coming to them!!! But don't forget this town loves having the AF here..... right....
Old 02-01-2007, 01:26 PM
10 Second Club

WOW...thats retarded! they will get whats coming to them. they will most likely shoot out the back of a undercover cop car and get guns drawn on them! i hope the get fked over!
Old 02-01-2007, 06:38 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by EndlessSummer85
Yea luckily they didn't get my TA had it parked in the driveway. Guess they couldn't see the base sticker, but they shot out the windows on my roomates truck. Lil bastards.... I hope they get what they have coming to them!!! But don't forget this town loves having the AF here..... right....
Hey, I think my friends house is in your avatar.

Lucky for you... but sucks for your roommate, man. We got our Expedition back from Rembrandt's today. $1200 to replace two windows! So we're out $500 for the deductable. They only charged us $90 in labor though.
Old 02-02-2007, 09:38 AM
TECH Apprentice

Yea I think it is, lol. That sucks that you had to pay for the whole deductable. It's cool that rembrants is helping you out though. I hope they catch those lil bastards. Last thing I want to worry about is having my cars vandilized.

Quick Reply: Punk ass kids shot out my SUV's windows last night!