Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

Navy Seals

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2007, 05:17 AM
12 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Infantrymarine
He's a bitch *** pogue. Prolly turned wrenches or something useless.
Is this a joke? Watch out cause maintenance guys are expert wrench throwers!
Old 03-31-2007, 05:29 AM
12 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by svenh44
My question is there is a guy at my wifes work that is telling everybody that he was in Seal Team 7 and was wounded during the first Gulf War. I think this dude is full of ****. Is there any way to find out about his military record or if was he was even in the military?? I know that there is a new law out about faking military service and Decorations..
Kick um in the *****. If he has you crying for mercy before you get the chance then maybe. I met a old dude that said he was PJ once that was retired years ago and he would never tell me any stories so I figured what the hell and threw a punch at him then I ended up all contorted it sucked! He then showed me and my coworkers his leg that was pretty fucked up with scars from something. He said schrapnel that is it no story nothing. He always walked with a slight limp. Cool guy though LOL but never bragged about anything once. Till this day I am not sure if he was or wasnt a "PJ".
I think this guy is a fool I have met a couple Spec ops guys and they never talk about thier **** only the places that they have been. You should BS him and go along with his stories to draw his BS out and catch um in a lie in front of everyone else. Thats the best way I think to call out losers.
Old 03-31-2007, 12:35 PM
JUICED96Z

Originally Posted by hawaiiboysz
Is this a joke? Watch out cause maintenance guys are expert wrench throwers!

LOL, yeah, half inch wrachets hurt!

I have met SEALS..... you would never know they were one unless you asked.

I met one a few weeks ago who was an equivelant to an AF Captian (full LT??) and was called back in for a while and just getting back home.
Never would have known he was a SEAL untill I saw his uniform in the back of his truck.

All the other Spec op guys I know or have known don't talk much about it because people don't like to talk about killing.

You know the MARINE sniper that had the most kills in Vietnam? THe one that lives in VA now? A former spec ops buddies dad who was also former spec ops lived next to him. For a while the guy was a greeter at WALMART. Nobody knew what he did in the millitary untill he got tired of people asking.

My brother knows a kid that goes around braging about being a current ARMY scout/sniper..... everyone knows the kid is a paper pusher or something.

Heck, most of the guys I know in the millitary wrench turners or paper pushers don't go around braging about it.

Doubt this dude has even been in a warzone. People REALLY stop talking after that, even more so if you are on the front lines being shot at.

Just laugh at him and move on.

I knew some kids one time that decided they wanted to TP the SEALS parachute teams vans............ did not work out to well for them..... I was off in the corner watching

Last edited by JUICED96Z; 03-31-2007 at 08:34 PM.
Old 03-31-2007, 08:28 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=JUICED96Z]LOL, yeah, half inch wrachets hurt!

You know the MARINE sniper that had the most kills in Vietnam? THe one that lives in VA now? A former spec ops buddies dad who was also former spec ops lives next to him. For a while the guy was a greeter at WALMART. Nobody knew what he did in the millitary untill he got tired of people asking.

Carlos Norman Hathcock II
May 20, 1942 - February 23, 1999

Nickname "White Feather sniper"
Place of birth Little Rock, Arkansas
Place of death Virginia Beach, Virginia
Allegiance USMC
Years of service 1959-1979
Rank Gunnery Sergeant
Battles/wars Vietnam War
Awards Silver Star Medal
Purple Heart

Not to be an ***, but I think you've got the wrong information. I don't see how someone you know could live next to him, if he died 8 years ago!? He had 93 confirmed kills Are you talking about Mawhinney? He doesn't live in Va.

Last edited by Infantrymarine; 03-31-2007 at 08:39 PM.
Old 03-31-2007, 08:33 PM
JUICED96Z

^^^^ This was a WHILE back. Not current. Sorry for the typo, Ill fix that.
Old 03-31-2007, 08:40 PM
12 Second Club

No worries man. I'm not picking a fight. I'm just trying to be accurate. Chuck Mawhinney had 103 confirmed, but he doesn't live here.
Old 03-31-2007, 08:47 PM
JUICED96Z

Was Hathcock the one that wrote the book? I have been wanting to read that.

No worries man.
Old 04-02-2007, 09:19 AM
12 Second Club

I'm not sure if it was him or his son. I went to designated marksman school in Dam Neck Va. Beach back in 2000, where they had pictures of him and the staff intructors, all over the place. I missed him by roughly a year. Would've been nice to meet someone like that. But the MS was just to much!
Old 04-02-2007, 08:01 PM
10 Second Club

Just think he has to live with that lie for the rest of his life! Some people are dousche bags like that!

I once had someone tell me they were stationed at the same unit that I was at when I was there. They even said they were in my Company but could not name any of the Plt. Sgt's or TL's. Some people I tell you...
Old 04-02-2007, 10:44 PM
JUICED96Z

Originally Posted by Packy
Just think he has to live with that lie for the rest of his life! Some people are dousche bags like that!

I once had someone tell me they were stationed at the same unit that I was at when I was there. They even said they were in my Company but could not name any of the Plt. Sgt's or TL's. Some people I tell you...
What would have been better is if it was during the same time.

You: Who were some of the Platoon Sgt's?

Him: I can't remember the names.

You: Well there was so and so, and so and so....

Him: Yeah thats them

You: And then there was me also.....

Him: ...............

Old 04-04-2007, 08:42 AM
12 Second Club

Old 04-04-2007, 10:17 AM
Staging Lane

For the guy that asked about Carlos Hathcocks book, his wife and son wrote it, a few years back i emailed his son and started talking to him on a regular basis. Great family. Back to the subject on hand, i would do just like someone said earlier and ask questions about his class and friends.
Old 04-11-2007, 04:34 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by brad8266
Seals ae not E4's, he full of it. They are all at least E5's
Thats not really true... I know people who go straight into seal training as there MOS... its something X-ray if you dont make it then u pick another job. They have the same thing for Special forces... but u have to be really good and have a high GT and ASFAB score. I actually went to MEPS with a guy who was going straight into Seal training.

As far as that guy saying he was a seal I dont think so. U dont go around talking about that ****. I dont even talk to my own family about what ive done/seen in Iraq.
Old 04-12-2007, 02:57 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE=Infantrymarine]
Originally Posted by JUICED96Z

Carlos Norman Hathcock II
May 20, 1942 - February 23, 1999

Nickname "White Feather sniper"
Place of birth Little Rock, Arkansas
Place of death Virginia Beach, Virginia
Allegiance USMC
Years of service 1959-1979
Rank Gunnery Sergeant
Battles/wars Vietnam War
Awards Silver Star Medal
Purple Heart
In 1994 I got to spend an afternoon with him at the Camp perry national rifle match. he was an observer just watching everything go on. Still hard as nails even though you could tell he was slipping. He stood over me for a little bit while I shot. My old range bag still has his autograph on it. I need to dig that thing out of storage, havent seen it in a long time.
Old 04-13-2007, 04:17 PM
TECH Regular

Pretty easy to catch em in a lie with being in any branch of SOCOM. Ask him what his squad number was going through SEAL pipeline. If you don't feel like taking that, ask him where he was stationed. I believe the evens are East Coast and odds are West Coast. I met a few SEALs when I was still at Ramstein, badass guys to meet in person. But like everyone else has stated, anyone who is in SOCOM keeps it on the low (with the exception of TACP IMO). My two friends that are CCT, you would never guess they were CCT unless you saw them in the scarlet beret seriously.
Old 05-04-2007, 11:00 PM
TECH Apprentice

what is TACP? I never herd of that spec op group.
Old 05-05-2007, 04:04 AM
JUICED96Z

Originally Posted by ZeroFear
what is TACP? I never herd of that spec op group.

Do a yahoo seach for TACP.

Pretty much the guys that call in the air strikes for the ARMY guys but they are in the AF. They are also stationed on ARMY bases.
Old 05-05-2007, 07:53 AM
TECH Apprentice

Yeah... I am no military person but have several family members in the Army Special Ops and one 2nd Ranger divison I believe (forgive me for being ignorant... Like i said I am not mil.) but my point is they NEVER talk about what they do or brag about anything. Hell we dont even know where one is half the time, all his wife will say if I ask is .... " I am not sure".. LOL!

Uncle is a 3 star general also that has been alot of places and done much during his career i assume and again, he really doesnt talk about it at all.

If person does it to brag about it, they do it for the wrong reason. With that said we are still happy to have them, appreciate them and are proud of them anyway.

Big BIG thanks to all of you mil guys.... I could NEVER DO IT. And that is for the "pencil pushers and wrench turners" also. Every job is an important job and without those people the machine would not run.
We seriously do appreciate everything you all do.

Last edited by DynoDR; 05-05-2007 at 07:58 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 05-05-2007, 09:53 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by DynoDR
Yeah... I am no military person but have several family members in the Army Special Ops and one 2nd Ranger divison I believe (forgive me for being ignorant... Like i said I am not mil.) but my point is they NEVER talk about what they do or brag about anything. Hell we dont even know where one is half the time, all his wife will say if I ask is .... " I am not sure".. LOL!

Uncle is a 3 star general also that has been alot of places and done much during his career i assume and again, he really doesnt talk about it at all.

If person does it to brag about it, they do it for the wrong reason. With that said we are still happy to have them, appreciate them and are proud of them anyway.

Big BIG thanks to all of you mil guys.... I could NEVER DO IT. And that is for the "pencil pushers and wrench turners" also. Every job is an important job and without those people the machine would not run.
We seriously do appreciate everything you all do.
we appreciate gratitude in forms of check, cash, or money order - or just straight up parts that we want/"need" for our cars. either way, the dough goes to the car, so ur donating it wisely.

all joking aside - we do appreciate the thanks from people back at home. i even get thanks from local nationals, but nothing means the most when it comes from those whom we protect back at home. even tho we all know the media pushes things too far and makes it look like we're doing horrible overseas and we need to just stay back at home, its still nice to actually hear from our constituents - to hear their gratitude and their cares/worries for us.

on that note, i really really canNOT wait to get back home to mah baby girl who'll be waitin on meh at the airport in a week!!!! then i pick up the car, an i'll just...be soakin it all up in my 2 weeks of R&R
Old 05-05-2007, 03:18 PM
11 Second Club

Infantrymarine is hiding it, he loves having wrench turners around otherwise there wouldn't be any 7tons to cram 30 grunts into the back of instead of humping

Quick Reply: Navy Seals