Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

For Laughs List military punishments you've gotten,seen or heard of.. funny or not...

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2007, 10:39 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This should beat everyones, I was not there, was born a year later.

AF BMT 1982 I think it was........ Bus was leaving the main gate after graduation, one of the guys decided to flip off the SP at the gate. The SP got on the phone and a few minutes later their former TI was pulling over the bus. Jumps on the bus and yess "who did it" and everyone pointed to the guy that they saw do it. He walked up to him and said "congradulations, you just got volunteered to do basic all over again from day 1, NOW GET OFF MY BUS!"
Old 10-05-2007, 05:27 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JUICED96Z

AF BMT 1982 I think it was........ Bus was leaving the main gate after graduation, one of the guys decided to flip off the SP at the gate. The SP got on the phone and a few minutes later their former TI was pulling over the bus. Jumps on the bus and yess "who did it" and everyone pointed to the guy that they saw do it. He walked up to him and said "congradulations, you just got volunteered to do basic all over again from day 1, NOW GET OFF MY BUS!"

Yea, I heard this too, but it was at the time "just happened last month" and that was in 85. I have a friend who used to be a TI, and they used this USAF urban legend all the time.
Old 10-05-2007, 10:05 AM
TECH Apprentice

This guy I knew fell asleep on CQ duty when the SDNCO went on his nightly checks. The Company 1st SGT came in and caught the young buck and told the SDNCO that every hour on the hour and when someone walked into the building he had to snap to attention and salute the water fountain. I was laughin my *** off and having fun just walking in and out of the building.
Old 10-05-2007, 10:38 PM
TECH Senior Member

Saluting the fountain, thats good ownage.
Old 10-06-2007, 03:16 AM
On The Tree

Theres this kid i saw in the DEFAC the other day here in Iraq at Balad- was wearing a giant ******* clock around his neck with like 20 lb chain- **** was bright yellow-funkmasterflex style-haha pays to be punctual
Old 10-06-2007, 03:28 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Mullet
Yea, I heard this too, but it was at the time "just happened last month" and that was in 85. I have a friend who used to be a TI, and they used this USAF urban legend all the time.
Well he said he was on the bus when it happend and he does not tell tall tales.

Who knows
Old 10-06-2007, 05:28 AM
Teching In

Well he said he was on the bus when it happend and he does not tell tall tales. Who knows
I heard the story when I came in. My wife heard the story when she came in. I had people come in within the past 3 years who heard the story. And in all the cases it "happened" a month prior to all of us getting to basic. The TIs love to tell it.

Who knows, it could have happened, and just keeps coming up.
Old 10-06-2007, 11:50 AM
Teching In

well i have a few, at tech school, for c130 crew chiefs, every time you walked through the prop arc you have to spin the prop, and well those planes never run so the props were all tight and ****, damn things! lol, when i first got to dyess, as an a1c i wasnt fast enough off the truck to do the fod ck and well lets say i had to stand there the rest of the day checking everyones tires...yeah after that i made sure i was the first one off the truck to ck the damn tires...lol a lot of these are funny! we had a guy complain about loxing 1 plane so the expiditer put a lox cart on the end of every row and said now lox all of them, just push the cart to the next plane, and he couldnt leave until all planes were full...lol yeah we had like 20 planes sitting on the ramp that day. one day in wash rack the QA guy walks in and there are like 8 people not wearing eye protection, yeah along with thier paper work they had to wear goggles the next 3 days, all day...it was quite entertaining. every time someone forgets to put on a reflective belt at night they have to wear a css vest for the rest of the week. we always get the fng's with the echo test in the engines....we have them stick thier heads in the intake and yell really loud to see if it echo's right...we just stand there laughing...as mentioned earlier the k9p...always good stuff....oh and we always send new guys in to ctk for chem light batteries... and cant forget about having all the new guys boost ndi's to make sure they are safe, and then have them walk around with the tags attached to thier boots for the rest of the day...lol that is all the funny things i can think of right now...

Last edited by AnDy R; 10-06-2007 at 11:56 AM.
Old 10-06-2007, 06:10 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by LT Malice
I had to police call the company staff parking lot at 5am every morning because I got a parking ticket. It was dark outside at 0500, and I had to wear sunglasses.
LOL, now that's fricken funny!
Old 10-07-2007, 05:26 AM
On The Tree

I was stationed at McGovern Base Camp in Bosnia in 99. No civilian clothing was allowed to be worn at all. Not at the gym, in your room, etc. I used to wear black shorts with Army in yellow across the left thigh to bed at night. We had the HHC 1SG living across our billets. He had issues with a bunch of us wearing civvies to bed and using the latrine directly next door to our room. I'm talking less than 6 feet away.

Well, the 1SG just had a wild hair up his *** about us wearing civvies to bed and using the latrine. He spoke to the CDR about it and the CDR spoke to us about it. He was kind of embarrassed asking us to not where the civvie shorts to bed but he had to support his 1SG. It was funny because the whole base camp wore civvies to bed and to the latrine in the morning. Hell, we had Italian MPs that walked butt-*** naked to the showers every day. Needless to say, I didn't heed the CO's warning and continued to wear my civvie shorts. 1SG was spying on us and literally ran to the door of the latrine after he saw me enter it in my illegal shorts.

The 1SG stationed himself outside the door to waiting to pounce on me and rat me out to the CO. I walked out and he said, "You know that General Rule # (I don't remember but it was either 2 or 3) prohibits the wearing of Civilian clothers in theater?" I replied with a smart-*** remark, "Top, I am ready for the firing squad". He didn't say anything but just walked away with a satisfied smirk on his face. The next day I was told to go to the CO's office. The CO was a good guy and you could tell this was not something he wanted to do. He handed me my punishment with the 1SG standing there with a big grin on his face.

My punishment for wearing civvie shorts to bed and the latrine was a BAR TO RE-ENLISTMENT. Damn. Of course, I was a 2nd LT at the time so it didn't really affect me. I did frame it (Can't remember the Form #) and I posted it on my door. The 1SG was happy about that. Of course, I still continued to wear my shorts and smiled at the 1SG everytime he caught me.
Old 10-07-2007, 11:39 AM
Teching In

The K9P cleaner, prop wash, Order some flightline....are all pranks in our shop and not really forms of punishment.

Then there's the "over the phone physical", the "NDI safety toe check", the "talk and it works" AGE flood lamps, the guy hiding in the AGE mule that reaches out and grabs your arm and tries to pull you in when you are checking inside for the oil quantity.

We've also gotten a few new troops with the "diesel engine spark plug" and "this bolt isn't long enough, hey airman go get me the bolt stretcher. "

I think the biggest punishment I remember was in basic, there were these pigeons that would **** everywhere on the cement, and the **** up trainees would have to clean up the pigeon ****.

Originally Posted by 00blacksstallion
And another one that happend from another flight while i was there is the T.I. shoved some kid in a locker and put quaters in the slots and said you better FU**ing sing. LOL he got put in charge of supplies after that.
You wouldn't happen to know if the TI's name was "Miller" do you? Was he a short little stocky guy that was tried in like 2004?

Last edited by 69Nova355; 10-07-2007 at 11:44 AM.
Old 10-08-2007, 11:00 PM
Staging Lane

In basic i got caught leaning on my wall locker so i had to write 200 sentences i will not lean on govt property
Old 10-09-2007, 12:36 AM
NKAWTG...N

As for the flipping of the T.I. thing, I heard the same exact story when I went to Field Training at Maxwell. Some kid flipped off either the MTI, CTA, or an FTO and failed FT. Tough **** I say, if your stupid enough to do that you don't deserve in (or deserve to do it all again in the case of E's I guess).

Originally Posted by C4 Silver Guy
My punishment for wearing civvie shorts to bed and the latrine was a BAR TO RE-ENLISTMENT. Damn. Of course, I was a 2nd LT at the time so it didn't really affect me. I did frame it (Can't remember the Form #) and I posted it on my door. The 1SG was happy about that. Of course, I still continued to wear my shorts and smiled at the 1SG everytime he caught me.
Damn your first shirt was O hunting that day or something?
Old 10-10-2007, 03:14 PM
11 Second Club

whats this TI you guys keep talking about? i am in the army and we have DI's drill instructors!
Old 10-10-2007, 08:05 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by markp03
whats this TI you guys keep talking about? i am in the army and we have DI's drill instructors!
TI's are the air force version of army DI's
Old 10-10-2007, 09:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Back in basic our RDC's had nicknames for alot of us. One guy, Morelle had the nickname mozzarrella. Well one day a first class asked me where he was, and like a dumbass I told him to check the galley's fridge for him. Not very bright, I was in the "up" position on the deck for 15 minutes. He forgot that he dropped me while yelling at another recruit.

I have seen a bunch, too much to write. But very funny chit.
Old 10-10-2007, 09:27 PM
TECH Regular

The dead cockroach!!!!
Old 10-10-2007, 09:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

I got the same story, but the NAVY version
Old 10-11-2007, 01:08 AM
Teching In

the dead cochroach is a smoker. or the electric chair. my favorite is hollywood sqaures. you're in the push-up position at one end of the hallway with on one hand on one tile and the other on another tile. you do one push-up at the start, then move one hand ahead one tile, do a push-up, move the other hand ahead one tile, and do another push-up. depending on how long the hallway is, it's pure pain. if you screwed up big time, it starts out 4 tiles wide.
push-up,move left hand in one tile/push-up,move right hand in one tile /push-up, left hand up one/push-up, right hand up one/push-up, right hand out one/push-up, left hand out/ push-up. i've seen guys in the barracks spend hours to make it down the hallway back.
Old 10-11-2007, 03:11 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by texasglock23
I got the same story, but the NAVY version
Do I even want to know?

Quick Reply: For Laughs List military punishments you've gotten,seen or heard of.. funny or not...