Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

For Laughs List military punishments you've gotten,seen or heard of.. funny or not...

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2007, 11:29 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

when i was a young airman, i had to paint the building bathrooms because me and buddy got ratted out for making prank calls to a few douches that worked with us.
Old 11-16-2007, 03:53 PM
TECH Apprentice

When I was a boot the guys asked me to go get a PRC E5. I didn't know what that was. I knew what a PRC 19 was. So they had me ask the Platoon SGT for a PRC E5. (***** e5)

I had to do push-ups for a long time saying "i'm a ***** e3." Man I caught hell at that unit.
Old 11-16-2007, 04:45 PM
Teching In

Not really a punishment, but a newbie punk. B-52Gs had a water injection system for additional takeoff thrust. It had a 1200 gallon water tank that you could dump if the water was not required, or if temps were going below freezing. The exit point was a 1 inch hole on the side of the fuselage.

If a newbie was being stupid and we had to dump a tank, we would have him stand right next to the dump hole. We would tell him to listen for the valve to buzz because if it didn't, the aircraft could dump the water through the engines (at least that was the story we would use).

1200 gallons of water coming out of a small hole will soak someone in a very short time.....
Old 11-17-2007, 11:27 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Mullet
Not really a punishment, but a newbie punk. B-52Gs had a water injection system for additional takeoff thrust. It had a 1200 gallon water tank that you could dump if the water was not required, or if temps were going below freezing. The exit point was a 1 inch hole on the side of the fuselage.

If a newbie was being stupid and we had to dump a tank, we would have him stand right next to the dump hole. We would tell him to listen for the valve to buzz because if it didn't, the aircraft could dump the water through the engines (at least that was the story we would use).

1200 gallons of water coming out of a small hole will soak someone in a very short time.....
now thats funny
Old 11-19-2007, 11:24 PM
Teching In

Just remembered a few pranks. Used to work with a guy that was reeeeaaal **** about his uniform. You could cut a steak with the creases on his sleeve. However, his one mistake was that he never wore his BDU top while working. He would hang it up in the office, then go out in the warehouse and do his duties. The first time they got ahold of it they hung it from the ceiling, which is about 30-40 ft up. He thought it was funny and laughed it off. So, they pushed the envelope the next time...they took his top, grabbed some duct tape, made the smallest, tightest ball possible (took some real effort!) and taped it up real good before sticking it in the freezer. It was in there for a few hours before he noticed his top was missing. To see him pull off the tape and it still maintained it's ball shape was just hilarious! Well, for all of us anyway. He didn't find that one so funny. The top was pretty much ruined, but he was issued another. He never left his top in the office again.

Then there were the prank calls to the new airmen in the main warehouse. Give them a mythical warehouse location and something that doesn't exist, like "sky hooks," and tell them it's a Red Ball for the Colonel's or General's (depending on base commander) aircraft, and he's on the flightline waiting to take off, so it's important that they do it NOW! They'll be like chickens with their heads cut off. It's the frustration and fear of never finding the location that makes this prank so satisfying, and can only really be enjoyed if you're watching the mayhem unfold.

A buddy of mine had the oddest luck...he would always be the one to find a computer that was unlocked with the e-mail open. He started off e-mailing select people from the open e-mail, things like "I sometimes like to wear dresses in the dark and sit in the corner with my teacups." And then there were the occasions where he would mass e-mail the entire squadron (commander included). Those were the days.
Old 11-24-2007, 11:15 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by crazboy99
the worst punishment i got was being stationed in okc
Yeah, I got that one too. AF or Navy?
Old 11-25-2007, 11:58 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Mullet
Yea, I heard this too, but it was at the time "just happened last month" and that was in 85. I have a friend who used to be a TI, and they used this USAF urban legend all the time.
Come to find out it was a misunderstanding and it was what he heard, he did not see it happen.
Said he is sure the TI's just keep it going as a urban legend.

Just pointing out my error

On the OKC comment, its not that bad of a place, just stay away from the southside at night if you are a white boy hahaha. Got pulled over and told I was on the wrong side of town and white hahaha.
Old 12-07-2007, 09:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by 00blacksstallion
I was in basic and this kid behind me couldn't answer the T.I. question so the **** he was hold the T.I. took all of it and threw it up against the wall. And another one that happend from another flight while i was there is the T.I. shoved some kid in a locker and put quaters in the slots and said you better FU**ing sing. LOL he got put in charge of supplies after that.
That is just hilarious....

Originally Posted by NightWindDriftr
There was a guy in my BMT flight who scratched his ***** in front of the TI (unknowingly).

He was on the floor doing pushups, while being told to scratch his nuts every time he came up.

"Down. Up. Scratch your nuts! Come on, scratch 'em!"

You won't last long supporting yourself on one arm, even in the up position.
i did that and the TI saw me...i didn't think i did anything wrong and i hoped it was ok after i realized what i just did...apparently he didn't care.
Old 12-07-2007, 09:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by JUICED96Z
This should beat everyones, I was not there, was born a year later.

AF BMT 1982 I think it was........ Bus was leaving the main gate after graduation, one of the guys decided to flip off the SP at the gate. The SP got on the phone and a few minutes later their former TI was pulling over the bus. Jumps on the bus and yess "who did it" and everyone pointed to the guy that they saw do it. He walked up to him and said "congradulations, you just got volunteered to do basic all over again from day 1, NOW GET OFF MY BUS!"
I heard this one too

Quick Reply: For Laughs List military punishments you've gotten,seen or heard of.. funny or not...