Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

For Laughs List military punishments you've gotten,seen or heard of.. funny or not...

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2007, 08:58 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

its a mail bouy watch lol the best is getting a fng ( fn new guy ) get a bunch of ppl involved like the co and all the bride watches, get the fng to crank down the mast and scream and duck when we go under the bridge cause he cant get it down. man that freaks those guys out so much fun lol
Old 10-14-2007, 11:28 PM
Teching In

A few of us got caught leaning against a tree when we were supose to be cutting grass and such during basic, So We all had to get in full mop 4 and go out sit down and hug and tree with our legs wraped around it saying "I love trees DS" for a half hour. That was gay.

We had a soldier that had is weapon unsecure on his bunk so the DS gave him a 120mm dummy tank round to carry around for a week. That **** was hilarous seeing him carrying that thing at port arms while we were marching to the chow hall and such.
Old 10-22-2007, 05:31 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 69Nova355
The K9P cleaner, prop wash, Order some flightline....are all pranks in our shop and not really forms of punishment.

Then there's the "over the phone physical", the "NDI safety toe check", the "talk and it works" AGE flood lamps, the guy hiding in the AGE mule that reaches out and grabs your arm and tries to pull you in when you are checking inside for the oil quantity.

We've also gotten a few new troops with the "diesel engine spark plug" and "this bolt isn't long enough, hey airman go get me the bolt stretcher. "

I think the biggest punishment I remember was in basic, there were these pigeons that would **** everywhere on the cement, and the **** up trainees would have to clean up the pigeon ****.

i've seen alot of those happen...one of the best ive pulled; my wife works in the support section in my flight. her and i always get a kick outta it when me or one of my guys sends a newbie in for some fallopian tube...the first time i pulled that one she turned bright red...
Old 10-22-2007, 12:03 PM
Teching In

heard flight line, elbow grease, headlight fluid but first time hearing fallopian tube ; )

had a guy who was a former crew chief and he told me the story of an ******* new guy. They stuck him at the end of the flight line by himself in an office chair and put him on "dust devil watch" for like 5 straight hours
Old 10-22-2007, 01:29 PM
TECH Apprentice

we had a guy take his lap top into a porta john so he could jerk off to ****, well he left his SAW in there. a master sgt found it and brought it back to our cp. well our co asked why he left it. this ******* told him he was jerking off in the john with his lap top. he had to post guard on the porta john from 1600-2400 and inspect everyone that went in them, it was funny watching everyone tell him to **** off or get outta my way. he did that for a week. after that he had to make a power point presentation on the porta johns. every aspect of it, hight, width, depth, leg room, shoulder room, proper cleaning proceedures, how many hinges and what type, the latch mechanism and for a finally how much room there is for a lap top. that **** was funny. this was all at jrtc in august.
Old 10-23-2007, 08:58 AM
Staging Lane

I got confinement and bread and water for hitting an ensign, didnt know he was an ensign till after the fact, I was an E3 at the time. He was in a bar talking **** to me and my girlfriend at the time, he just didnt take the hint that she didnt want to talk to him so I punched him in the mouth, he shut up after that. I look back and it was worth it. Plus bread absorbs beer. So it worked out in the end.
Old 10-27-2007, 11:27 PM
12 Second Club

when i was in basic at Fort Knox i didn't shave one day and had to dry shave in front of the whole company outside. right before i left Fort Hood we had a FNG that could not do anything right like come in on time or take a shower or pass a pt test pretty much anything at all, so his gunner decided he needed to wear his FULL battle rattle IBA and ACH and all the side guards for a week even to pt...and carry 5 end connectors from an Abrams tank around even off duty. also had to report to CQ every hour on the hour from 1700 to 2400 every weekday and on the weekends it was from 0600-2400. he is still a dumbass but he comes in on time and takes a shower from what i have heard.
Old 11-03-2007, 04:37 AM
12 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

We had a idiot with us during my last rip to the desert. Anyway he was so ******* stupid that he didn't know what the ******* 62' as in 62-4130 represented on the acft forms (tail number). Well I lost it another time he could not tell me what accumulators were **** like that ******* idiot. He did not know anything. On RC-135's you have to hook up a bunch of them yellow AC hoses for the equip. Well this dumbass was staring at butterflies again and didnt want to help instead he was walking around in circles trying to look busy. So my buddy gathers everyone around and makes the dumbass carry this hatch adapter up by himself. That was good. My buddy said hey every now lets stand here and Eye **** so &so since he doesnt want to help.
So I got fed up that I made this guy clean every acft we had out there. Since he didnt know how to crew chief he could clean. I remember too he said Sgt B im done cleaning I said yeah right went up there showed him **** and pubes and I said clean again. Then when you are done go into the building and clean the ******** and urinals.
This guy was also a notorious liar. So I would make him do push ups like a mother ****** out there on the hot concrete with no gloves on. I would join him too. He is a fat body so he was ******* dying. He coulnt even do 20 pushups! And he cant even do 1 ******* pull up.
Speaking of pranks they organised one with the flt crew. Well they sent his dumbass up for a "redball" concerning a ID-10-T curcuit breaker popped. They looked all over the place so eveyone added stress. I started yelling at the kid (he froze when you yelled at him and started crying) well the crew could not hold it in any longer and wrote it down for him. ID10T curcuit breaker (IDIOT) oh man did he feel like a idiot.
Back in the day when we had TF-33's instead of F-108's we used to use those hard covers for our radar checks. We send the newbie out in front of the jet holding this inlet cover running side to side jumping up and down.
Nose walker- Our other sq at offutt was towing once and I was like WTF! They had this dude walking in front of a tow holding this long *** stick upright and a 90* flashlight attached to it. That **** was funny as ****! Like he was in a parade or something.
For you guys with ARR Jets- We have a drain line so we used to tell the new guys that we have to clean it. So you go to the top while hes at the bottom and you shine your light and ask if he can see it. Then drop water down it. Gets um everytime!
Oh **** my friend had a big *** beer card made up once because he lost his.

Last edited by hawaiiboysz; 11-03-2007 at 04:50 AM.
Old 11-05-2007, 12:28 AM
Staging Lane

I was making fun of a guy for having to go to Kuwait. 3 days later I was in Kuwait.
Old 11-06-2007, 06:32 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Navy musta been boring, after 4 years I don't remember any funny punishments. Maybe VFA communities were boring. I did bust out in laughter one day after butchering that little report you were supposed to give when the RDC walked in at basic. That resulted in some pushups. I stared at one of the other RDCs when I was in a pissed off mood, all that caused was him screaming at me, why eyeballin me! Tried so very hard not to laugh at that one.

Some people really were dense. Sent a few new people to maintenance for the jet keys.
One guy that had BO, he got told he had to dive the ducts in the wash pits, dude got a shower then.
Old 11-07-2007, 06:12 PM
Teching In

When I first got to korea, I learned of an interesting incident that happened to a fellow co-worker. He was riding around the base on his bike one night, in the dark, with no lights or reflective gear on. The SP's noticed him, barely, and went to pull him over. Well, he stopped, got off the bike, and ran like a ****! He's a fast little guy, so they could barely keep up. They followed him to his dorm, where they found him...hiding behind his refrigerator! He told them "I've been here all night!" Yeah, they didn't go for that. He had a line number to put on E5, but he's going to be stuck at E4 for a while longer, and he's banned from riding a bike on base. Still, no one knows why he ran. They were even going to be nice and let him go with a warning.

And one of my own troops: back at Little Rock, I had one of the better airman in the squadron, real good guy. Unfortunately, he's the kind of person that doesn't like to wear a seat belt in his car. He puts his belt on to go through the gate, but then takes it off as soon as he's on base and past the ECP. Well, he got pulled over for it, and subsequently chewed 2 ways past sunday by the entire chain of command. In the end, besides paperwork, we had him out in the parking lot every morning for a month, before anyone else showed up to work. He would have to look in every vehicle that pulled in to see if they were wearing their seat belts.
Old 11-09-2007, 09:05 PM
12 Second Club

at sheppard if you walk through the prop arc. you have to lay on the floor and do an outline in chalk then write an obituary and read it to everyone in formation on friday.

had another guy sing im a lil tea pot in front of formation.

also when i was in basic a guy wanted out so he told our t i he was gay..... the t i told him to call his dad on the phone and tell him he likes to suck ****.
Old 11-09-2007, 09:10 PM
On The Tree

i had to sweep a rock parking lot, and seperate the rocks by color!!!!

after tht my platoon was always 15minutes early for formation
Old 11-14-2007, 12:30 PM
TECH Apprentice

had a guy while we were deployed last year to sweep the sand off the road. my favorite is making someone do the sugar cookie have them lie on their back flick sand on themselves and yell im a sugar cookie.....another favorite is when guys throw cigarette butts on the ground watching them make a battalion formation of malboro(sp) cigarette butts with proper distance and interval
Old 11-14-2007, 12:42 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by spoon98hatch
Theres this kid i saw in the DEFAC the other day here in Iraq at Balad- was wearing a giant ******* clock around his neck with like 20 lb chain- **** was bright yellow-funkmasterflex style-haha pays to be punctual
we used to do that to people also if they were late making them report to the sdnco every hour or every thirty minutes in a different uniform lol
Old 11-14-2007, 08:30 PM
TECH Apprentice

Well I don't know if this one falls under punishment, but it definitely wasn't fun.

When I was a boot and showed up to my first unit, I walked through the doors and got bum rushed by the platoon. I was tied up hands behind my back and my ankles bound. They then threw me in the washing basin for parachutes full of water, pulled me out and dumped baby powder all over me. After that I was tied up by my ankles in the parachute drying tower and hauled to the top (for those that don't know, this is like 50' in the air) upside down by my ankles. They then turned on the large industrial fans and pointed them at me. I was 50 feet in the air, hung upside down, soaking wet, coated in baby powder, and spinning around. Needless to say, I got real sick and started throwing up everywhere. I got all that for not yelling, "Leadhead on deck" and paying homage by doing push-ups when I walked in the door. I never forgot again.
Old 11-15-2007, 12:41 AM
NKAWTG...N

Originally Posted by CABRO
also when i was in basic a guy wanted out so he told our t i he was gay..... the t i told him to call his dad on the phone and tell him he likes to suck ****.
Hahaha thats halarious! Did the dude call?
Old 11-15-2007, 06:17 PM
Staging Lane

God, where do I start:
Let see, as far as pranks: you always get a kick outta watchin someone hold a big trash bag behind an aircraft, taking "exhaust samples".

When we do test the landing gear emergency system, it uses pressurized nitrogen to "blow down" the gear. There is an overboard drain that shoots out a nice bit of hydraulic fuild from the pressure that you've gotta catch with a bucket. We would have a boot either use a (very small) sampling bottle or (even better) a styrofoam cup. The cup would blow out the bottom and they would just freak out, not knowing what to do.

How 'bout finding a paddie wrench? They got me when I was a boot with going thru the pubs to look up the part number for vortex generator oil. summbish.

I think one of our nastiest punishments was in the hangar. If you were really jacked up. you would be charged with cleaning out the grates, which were big, long drains where all the pigeon sh*t accumulated (inches deep).

thas all- Not gonna self-incriminate
Old 11-16-2007, 02:26 AM
Teching In

Go ask the S3 for an I.D. ten T form 'ID10T'

I was at a school in Ft Leonard Wood a few years back when I crosstrained and we had a bunch of kids right outs boot camp. End of day they would stand around on the concrete pad waiting on the bus. I warned em once about horseplay, throwing rocks/pebbles at each other. The next 2 weeks every break, every spare minute they were sorting rocks by color and size. The area was about 4 feet wide by maybe 100 feet long too. We made a nice US Flag design, a USAF, and a 366TRS. All spelled out nice with different colored rocks against contrasting backgrounds of other rocks.

I've also had to make an A1C sing "I'm a little teapot yes I am" in front of the squadron.

Had a TSgt pass the exercise duress word DURING an ORI to the Security Police because "he thought it would be funny to see what happens"
I dont know what punishment he got...I havent seen him since.
Old 11-16-2007, 09:39 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by AF cop

Had a TSgt pass the exercise duress word DURING an ORI to the Security Police because "he thought it would be funny to see what happens"
I dont know what punishment he got...I havent seen him since.
Wow.

Sometimes the good ideas are just right there in front of you, huh?

Quick Reply: For Laughs List military punishments you've gotten,seen or heard of.. funny or not...