Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

RaceVideoForums.com at the drag strip ZR1 Sicgoat Civette Mellon Tuning EVO & more

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2008, 11:54 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RaceVideoForums.com at the drag strip ZR1 Sicgoat Civette Mellon Tuning EVO & more

http://www.racevideoforums.com/forum...-evo-more.html
Old 11-01-2008, 12:01 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

why not just post the link directly?
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/R...ZR1_195915.htm

that ZR1 is pretty neat to watch run
Old 11-01-2008, 12:10 PM
Teching In

The streetfire discussion is usually garbage compared to that of the originating site where the racers on the video are based. To me it's like reading a book by only looking at the photos in it.
Old 11-01-2008, 12:19 PM
Teching In

the reason is this

1 - racevideoforums buys the cameras, pays the entry fee and shoots/edits/uploads the video to share with others for free on their site.
2 - the participants in their videos are from that site
3 - if you visit that link you can not only get to the video but you can discuss with the owners of the cars their mods/strategy etc..
4 - honestly are you that lazy that one extra click to get to the video ruins your day? jfwy...someone said it best to me the other day, "it's the pussification of america"
5 - the video was meant to be embedded in that site but that feature is busted right now..normally you won't see the link, just a video withing the forum post. Once that is fixed this link will turn into a video player instead.
Old 11-01-2008, 01:31 PM
Teching In

sick vids as always, and damn that evo is wicked!! And damn the stock ZR1 for trapping 130 stock!!
Old 11-01-2008, 01:43 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Mellon
the reason is this

1 - racevideoforums buys the cameras, pays the entry fee and shoots/edits/uploads the video to share with others for free on their site.
3 - if you visit that link you can not only get to the video but you can discuss with the owners of the cars their mods/strategy etc..
4 - honestly are you that lazy that one extra click to get to the video ruins your day? jfwy...someone said it best to me the other day, "it's the pussification of america"
5 - the video was meant to be embedded in that site but that feature is busted right now..normally you won't see the link, just a video withing the forum post. Once that is fixed this link will turn into a video player instead.

it's just annoying having to go through a website to go to another website (kinda like driving to point a to point b then to point c when all in all you could have just skipped b and gotten to c quicker), i dont really ever care to read anything on the websites, i just click to watch the video. guess i just have a short attention span and the more i have to do to get what i want the less i care about it in the end.
Old 11-01-2008, 02:02 PM
Teching In

Yeah... hope your clicking finger is ok. Sorry about all that lol
Old 11-01-2008, 02:15 PM
Rehab is for quitters...

Originally Posted by Mellon
the reason is this

How about you stop being a smart *** and just do what Admin asked you to do, before you can no longer post video's or links here at all.

Here is CRAGER's edit to your last thread, you might want to listen.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showpost....58&postcount=1