Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Jermzz 454ci VS Foster D1SC Z06

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2009, 04:03 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jermzz
Sorry dude im not racing for 1000 dollars, sorry im not a baller like you. lol

if its not worth your time them move the **** on if you want something to prove, take my 100 cause like i said I could find another cobra just like yours to race if I looked.

if you were in it for the racing 100 should be more then enough. Even rex took his race car out for 100 bucks.

I just wanna race, so if you wanna go for 100 let me know and we can get it going when I get back. If not then obviously you're not in it for the racing aspect like me and you just want money and to be a dick. Which is the general norcal1320 attitude, so it wouldnt suprise me.

let me know.
there isnt another one like mine in cali bro,but good luck trying to find it.This is why i told you to get the fire hose on it,because you will need it.my car isnt like the 90% of the other slow *** cobras with cocky owners,mine actually gets it done,on the street or at the track,im not one of the 700whp cars that goes 11s,mines the kind that makes 700 plus and goes singles.You got all ******* mouthy with me so i followed you here.If you dont expect me to fire back at you dont talk **** to me like i own a 11 sec car bro.
Old 04-19-2009, 04:08 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by DoggyB22
GREAT run jermzz! love your ride.. but dont worry bout some cobra trash talker... enjoy EUROPE! where exactly are you? and that white camaro was fast as F**K where did he come from? never seen any videos of his camaro.. what was his mods?
to get right to the point,your ******* hero started the trash talking,im here to call him on it.If your so in love with him and his superman 454lsx turd,put up a g to run me!!!His motor to my boost just like he said he wanted and would have no problem beating me.I mean **** my car is a 3800lbs full interior 100% daily driven street car,with a/c all the factory interior and mach500 stereo,nothing gutted,with od trans and a small tire.And its only 4.6 liters.
Old 04-19-2009, 04:15 PM
Launching!

He and the people he rolls with dont like many vids, they dont like people to really know whats done to their car cause theyre in it for the money. Which is cool, I got nothing against that, but thats why you dont see vids.
**** my car is all over the net,and you still spit **** out of your mouth,im not affraid to tell you anything you want to know about my car.its been 10.0 on my old whipple setup at 140mph.This one is faster,has ported heads a 3.4 whipple on 24 psi,cams,ported intake,manley 8.5 to 1 pistons with stock rods and crank.HAs a lentech 4r70w trans breaked auto over drive trans,8.8 with 3.73s,but is still full interior and for the most part stock wieght other then the k member up front and coil overs upfrt.On mt low boost pulley makes 746whp and put the hurtn on a 9 sec camaro a few weeks back.

maybe next time you wont let your **** holster spew out bullshit that your car cant back up!

And everyone on nor cal1320 knows i will put BUS'S on you with you on the motor,thats why i tried to tell you put the fire hose on it so it would be a good race!!!
Old 04-19-2009, 04:18 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by SSmokin99
To many people trying to hussle other people. Race for FUN and make a vid.
Im not trying to hussle him at all,i told him to get the wire ready,he talked a bunch of **** about my car being eatn for dinner on the motor,he is just a idiot for asking for that race,i was down to run him on the unit to my car on kill headup,he then talked **** so the price goes up.I dont need to run guys i dont know for fun,as i got people in my own town who are my friends i can do that with.it cost money to race,lots of risk and lots of money to get there and run.
Old 04-19-2009, 04:23 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by elky489
**** my car is all over the net,and you still spit **** out of your mouth,im not affraid to tell you anything you want to know about my car.its been 10.0 on my old whipple setup at 140mph.This one is faster,has ported heads a 3.4 whipple on 24 psi,cams,ported intake,manley 8.5 to 1 pistons with stock rods and crank....and a standalone fuel management system. not a bad way to spend $10,000
sorry, had to.

in all seriousness, you both have very fast cars, but it's apparent he doesn't want to race for $1000, so you may as well let it die.
Old 04-19-2009, 04:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

And right now I'm in Paris. We head out to Rome tomorrow morning.
ahhh lucky! you just on vacation? or business....

Originally Posted by 99Z28LS1
a street race isnt a street race if you're trying to put a G on the line
ya seriously.... what is this fast and furious? **** "i dont have money but i do have the pink slip to my car"

**** my car is all over the net,and you still spit **** out of your mouth,im not affraid to tell you anything you want to know about my car.its been 10.0 on my old whipple setup at 140mph.This one is faster,has ported heads a 3.4 whipple on 24 psi,cams,ported intake,manley 8.5 to 1 pistons with stock rods and crank.HAs a lentech 4r70w trans breaked auto over drive trans,8.8 with 3.73s,but is still full interior and for the most part stock wieght other then the k member up front and coil overs upfrt.On mt low boost pulley makes 746whp and put the hurtn on a 9 sec camaro a few weeks back.

maybe next time you wont let your **** holster spew out bullshit that your car cant back up!

And everyone on nor cal1320 knows i will put BUS'S on you with you on the motor,thats why i tried to tell you put the fire hose on it so it would be a good race!!!
first off he wasnt talking about your car... i asked him about the white camaro. jermzz obviously doesnt wanna race for $1000 man. so how bout you guys go for lower.. or i have a better solution race the guy in the white camaro that jermzz raced... hell im sure he would love to put your cobra in check
Old 04-19-2009, 04:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DoggyB22
i have a better solution race the guy in the white camaro that jermzz raced... hell im sure he would love to put your cobra in check

Damn, I would love to see that race. I would like to see Jermzz run elky489 on motor then on the sauce.
Old 04-19-2009, 05:16 PM
Launching!

jess and i will race headup.Jess is a friend of mine and he knows my combo and what it will run,And he was talking about me and my car on nc1320 believe that.I can bring the quotes here if you would like.I see it funny he is so sure he will beat me but wont make it interesting to find out.all it takes is 9 friends with 100 bucks and we got a race,or if he comes here i will do it for less,but im not going to run for 100 bucks or for free after he talked all that ****.If he comes here the lowest is 250.His motor to my boost.ANd all you cheerleaders can side bet against me so i can make some more money,because that car will get drug!!!!
Old 04-19-2009, 05:19 PM
9 Second Club

I got money on elky... haha yup choosing the mustang over the ls.
Old 04-19-2009, 05:32 PM
Launching!

whats up camcam.....

these guys just dont see whats going to happen lol..

Its cool i get lumped in with all the other cobra owners,gets me races.

**** i would run him motor to motor with my pickup anywhere anytime for anything over 500 bucks.But it wouldnt be a fair race.i would have 2 to 3 on him before i moved the lever.
Old 04-19-2009, 05:42 PM
9 Second Club

whats up camcam.....

these guys just dont see whats going to happen lol..

Its cool i get lumped in with all the other cobra owners,gets me races.

**** i would run him motor to motor with my pickup anywhere anytime for anything over 500 bucks.But it wouldnt be a fair race.i would have 2 to 3 on him before i moved the lever.
haha not the pickup... he wouldnt stand a chance.

if that mustang gets you races more power to ya, fastest cobra i have ever seen and actually think runs good. lets win some money. lol

come on jermzzz, we were able to find 1k for jess last night in like 5 mins. i know you can do it too.
Old 04-19-2009, 06:22 PM
Launching!

quotes from nc1320 in order.

Originally Posted by Jermzz
Jess, I thought the warzone was for people who actually get down? What gives?

I will get down,stock displacement whipple daily driven cobra.3700lbs of pure baby toating comfort.I sudgest you get the fire hose on it though,cause you will need it!

And im not hating or flaiming.
that was my first real call out to him.to that point i was laughing at the shitty vht use.

Originally Posted by Elky406
I will get down,stock displacement whipple daily driven cobra.3700lbs of pure baby toating comfort.I sudgest you get the fire hose on it though,cause you will need it!

And im not hating or flaiming.

Whipples are what's for dinner, haven't you heard?! IRS or solid axel?

whatcha wanna do playboy? I got that hunk covered as long as you're not using two power adders!

Haven't chu read my plate?!

that was his reply to me,seems pretty cocky,and i only need the blower to handle that ***.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jermzz
Whipples are what's for dinner, haven't you heard?! IRS or solid axel?

whatcha wanna do playboy? I got that hunk covered as long as you're not using two power adders!

Haven't chu read my plate?!

talk it up,it aint your daddys whipple,my car is a auto and solid axle.Like i said you better turn the fire hose because i will POUND you without it.But hey you wanna bring that same 11 sec car that jess DRUG im down to take your money!!!!

this is his last reply to me on nc1320,its just so funny to me he can talk all this ****,build a 30k car 15k in the motor easy and wont run me for some real money,even though he says he has my hunk covered on the motor!!!
Im not racing anyone for $1000 you're trippin' homie!! I aint got that kinda scratch to blow, im no baller!!! I got bills to pay

Rex is right, Im leaving in about two hours. I'll be back though, don't you worry sweetie and well set something up. Just don't expect to take me to the cleaners though cause it ain't gonna happen.
Old 04-19-2009, 10:51 PM
9 Second Club

there isnt another one like mine in cali bro,but good luck trying to find it.This is why i told you to get the fire hose on it,because you will need it.my car isnt like the 90% of the other slow *** cobras with cocky owners,mine actually gets it done,on the street or at the track,im not one of the 700whp cars that goes 11s,mines the kind that makes 700 plus and goes singles.You got all ******* mouthy with me so i followed you here.If you dont expect me to fire back at you dont talk **** to me like i own a 11 sec car bro.
Damn...true about a lot of cobra owners but this guy obviously knows his ****. I would put the sauce on and make it VERY interesting

Good luck to Jermezzz if this race goes down, I'm a LSX guy of course.
Old 04-19-2009, 11:34 PM
Launching!

I got a few hundred on the side on elky. Ide ALMOST give 2:1 odds. But nothing to worry about right, just a whipple like "all the others"...
Old 04-20-2009, 12:13 AM
TECH Regular

That whipple car sounds pretty nasty, how many pounds do you run on pump?
I think Jermzz on the 150's would be a good race.
Old 04-20-2009, 12:44 AM
Launching!

i run the same psi 24 psi,but not one person said i was on pump.I could goto a few pumps in fresno and buy 110,does that make it pump?

Now if he wants to turn the wire on thats fine,i will put mine on 30psi and a 150 shot.1000whp anyone?In a car that works!!!either way its death to that car.

but he said if i run just one adder(blower)he has me covered on his motor.Ive got a pocket full of cash saying otherwise.So all you jermz cheer leaders stepup and put some money out there so this can happen.

so my low boost setup to his motor whatever gas he wants,whatever tire he wants headup.If i travel its 1000 bucks,if he travels i will do it for alot less.My car is ready and waiting to chop that car OFF!!!
Old 04-20-2009, 02:18 AM
TECH Fanatic

i run the same psi 24 psi,but not one person said i was on pump.I could goto a few pumps in fresno and buy 110,does that make it pump?

Now if he wants to turn the wire on thats fine,i will put mine on 30psi and a 150 shot.1000whp anyone?In a car that works!!!either way its death to that car.

but he said if i run just one adder(blower)he has me covered on his motor.Ive got a pocket full of cash saying otherwise.So all you jermz cheer leaders stepup and put some money out there so this can happen.

so my low boost setup to his motor whatever gas he wants,whatever tire he wants headup.If i travel its 1000 bucks,if he travels i will do it for alot less.My car is ready and waiting to chop that car OFF!!!

Like I said. Im not racing you, or jess, or any of your buddies again til my car is 100%. Put your boost up to 30 psi and spray all you want.

If youre running 1000hp then you got more then just a spray whipple, cause aint no way the stock bottom end is holding out on that. In which case you got a **** load more money in your car then I do. It's cool though.

When im ready, i'll come out on a bigger tire spraying 300 large (yeah i can get damn near 1000rw too), then you can do whatever the **** you want. til then cool your panties cause I'm broke. Im out of town for a month, not working. Plus I dont even have the unit on the car yet as Ive said before.

dont think the car will be a 2.2 60' king like it was that night either. just saying.... you're going off a nonsetup car with an unexperienced driver on a new setup. Once I dial in the car and get some seat time, it's gonna be a whole different car.

I'll let you know when it's ready. But I'm not putting up 1k either way, so...
Old 04-20-2009, 07:05 PM
Launching!

who said my car was a stock motor,and remember i own a shop and a machine shop i bet i got half the coin in my motor then you do and mine is actually fast.Mine is a stock rod and crank manley piston small cams and ported heads with a whipple and one little fogger nozzle,BELIEVE THAT BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!And its only 4.6 liters dont be scared,and its 3800lbs with baby seats and a/c and can drive to new york and back getting 20 mpg.
Old 04-20-2009, 09:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

hey elky i have seen some vids of your truck, but what is done to it to make it hook and leave so hard on the street? I know it has a good tire and i am sure you use plenty of vht but what else, if you dont mind?
Old 04-20-2009, 11:37 PM
11 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

any videos of this cobra?