Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Dirtiest F-bodies

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2009, 12:26 PM
12 Second Club

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Default Dirtiest F-bodies

What is the dirtiest your F-body has ever been? Inside or outside? I'm talking about a moment where you said "holy crap, my car looks DISGUSTING."

I'll start:

Not too bad though, and I washed it the next morning even though I was 2,000 miles from home.
Old 05-01-2009, 02:01 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

have kids and its a daily thing

I probably went a few months without washing and it lokked like I went 4x4'ing
Old 05-01-2009, 02:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i'd be crying if mine was that dirty. IDK why i care, its a plain jane z28 pewter, but it drives me nuts when its dirty
Old 05-01-2009, 02:48 PM
TECH Apprentice

DAng zex thats pretty filthy. But yeah mine has been rather dirty on several occasions. I recall going to Vegas back in October of 08, and didnt wash her til Feb of 09. I felt ashamed of not washing her.
Old 05-01-2009, 02:51 PM
Launching!

my car has been just about white from all the salt and **** on the road. Didnt let it stay long tho
Old 05-01-2009, 02:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

have yet to have a dirty pic of my red 02 z but i wash her every weekend so idk if ill ever get one lol
Old 05-01-2009, 05:39 PM
11 Second Club

Can barely makeout the Firehawk under the salt.

Old 05-01-2009, 09:49 PM
Staging Lane

mine when it was broke.
[IMG][/IMG]
Old 05-02-2009, 03:01 AM
On The Tree

Just looking at those pics makes me sick. My car has never been even remotely close to as dirty as the pics in this thread
Old 05-05-2009, 10:54 AM
Teching In

yeah these douches dont even deserve f-bodys...the only time my car has ever been that dirty is on a 2400 mile roadtrip from florida to washington...and even then it wasnt that dirty...BE ASHAMED ASSCLOWNS
Old 05-05-2009, 09:52 PM
On The Tree

dont have a pic but the dirtiest iv seen my car was just a few days ago, its been raining down here the last couple of weeks (this weekend was the first time i could wash her before it rained again) i actually had mud on my car from dd'ing it through rain and very minor floods (up to the rims of water) it look plain disgusting
Old 05-06-2009, 05:49 AM
12 Second Club

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Let's see those dirty F-bodies! I know they're out there!

Originally Posted by 91rs350
yeah these douches dont even deserve f-bodys...the only time my car has ever been that dirty is on a 2400 mile roadtrip from florida to washington...and even then it wasnt that dirty...BE ASHAMED ASSCLOWNS
If my worst crime against my car was letting it get dirty once or twice during a roadtrip in the middle of February during record-breaking snow and ice storms, letting it go unwashed while it had no engine, transmission, or front wheels while it was sitting inside of a machine shop, or using it as my daily driver in the middle of the Canadian winter because I know just how to make it shine like new again whenever I want, then so be it. Letting a car get dirty once in a while does not mean to me "does not deserve to own" status. To reach "does not deserve to own" and "douche assclown" status involves but is not limited to:
  • Neutral drops (A4)
  • 5000RPM launches on stock drivetrain (M6)
  • Punching your car when you are angry
  • Installing a train horn and honking it at innocent bystanders
  • Racing another car through heavy traffic and causing an accident
  • "Ghost riding the whip"
  • Never bothering to maintain the car or even think about how many tens of thousands of miles ago was your last oil change
  • Using street tires on your DD until they look like slicks and the cords are showing, esp. on front tires.
  • Letting candle-wax drip onto the paint (a friend of mine's friends did that to his Buick on accident).
  • E-brake powerslides.
  • Other kinds of permanent damage - mechanically or aesthetically
  • Other ways of risking peoples lives
If we didn't take care of our cars and keep them immaculate for most of the cars lives, do you think we would have the guts to post up dirty pics? I literally have hundreds of photos of my car after it's been freshly polished and waxed for the four years that I have owned it. I am sure the people who have posted pics here have plenty of pictures of their car when clean... I know I do. So... Think twice before calling people names. Didn't anybody teach that to you when you were growing up?

^ This is one day, two snow/rain/ice storms, one car wash, (and what felt like 1,000 miles) after my last pic, and it was dirty again in less than 6 hours after the car wash (which I did in 23 degree weather, not counting windchill - done by hand - by myself, at 6AM - after driving non-stop since 2AM, and getting stuck on ice twice). Winter, roadtrips, and/or winter roadtrips in general tend to make cars look dirty.

If I were God, I would create a weather bubble around every driveway, every road surface, and every vehicle that has to ferry humans from point A to point B. It would make the world a much more deserving, non-assclown douche sort of place.

Last edited by ZexGX; 05-06-2009 at 07:02 AM.
Old 05-06-2009, 06:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Crappy cell pics. Couldnt stand it any longer so I pulled her out of storage for ONE little drive since the roads were finally dry. Ended up washing her in 40 degree weather. haha.

Thats about as dirty as she gets..except for pollen during these months which doesnt count because all it does is make the car look green. Besides...cant avoide that.

J.
Old 05-06-2009, 08:59 AM
Teching In

lmfao touche
Originally Posted by ZexGX
Let's see those dirty F-bodies! I know they're out there!

If my worst crime against my car was letting it get dirty once or twice during a roadtrip in the middle of February during record-breaking snow and ice storms, letting it go unwashed while it had no engine, transmission, or front wheels while it was sitting inside of a machine shop, or using it as my daily driver in the middle of the Canadian winter because I know just how to make it shine like new again whenever I want, then so be it. Letting a car get dirty once in a while does not mean to me "does not deserve to own" status. To reach "does not deserve to own" and "douche assclown" status involves but is not limited to:
  • Neutral drops (A4)
  • 5000RPM launches on stock drivetrain (M6)
  • Punching your car when you are angry
  • Installing a train horn and honking it at innocent bystanders
  • Racing another car through heavy traffic and causing an accident
  • "Ghost riding the whip"
  • Never bothering to maintain the car or even think about how many tens of thousands of miles ago was your last oil change
  • Using street tires on your DD until they look like slicks and the cords are showing, esp. on front tires.
  • Letting candle-wax drip onto the paint (a friend of mine's friends did that to his Buick on accident).
  • E-brake powerslides.
  • Other kinds of permanent damage - mechanically or aesthetically
  • Other ways of risking peoples lives
If we didn't take care of our cars and keep them immaculate for most of the cars lives, do you think we would have the guts to post up dirty pics? I literally have hundreds of photos of my car after it's been freshly polished and waxed for the four years that I have owned it. I am sure the people who have posted pics here have plenty of pictures of their car when clean... I know I do. So... Think twice before calling people names. Didn't anybody teach that to you when you were growing up?

^ This is one day, two snow/rain/ice storms, one car wash, (and what felt like 1,000 miles) after my last pic, and it was dirty again in less than 6 hours after the car wash (which I did in 23 degree weather, not counting windchill - done by hand - by myself, at 6AM - after driving non-stop since 2AM, and getting stuck on ice twice). Winter, roadtrips, and/or winter roadtrips in general tend to make cars look dirty.

If I were God, I would create a weather bubble around every driveway, every road surface, and every vehicle that has to ferry humans from point A to point B. It would make the world a much more deserving, non-assclown douche sort of place.
lmfao
Old 05-06-2009, 10:30 AM
TECH Resident

Received 14 Likes on 7 Posts

Mine was a two tone color almost like Zex's in the first shot. We had snow this last part of the season and when it did it got all the grime, grease and dirt mixed up in it and the sand that was put on the roads.

My garage floor is still black in places were that crap melted off the car.
Old 05-06-2009, 10:31 AM
11 Second Club

My car is far from perfect but I still got first in my class on the latest show. I guess it isn't so bad afterall.

Old 05-06-2009, 10:44 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by 91rs350
It's called winter, how are you supposed to wash the car when it is below freezing?

Not my house in this pic btw, I was over at someone's place doing some electrical work for them, was headed to my car to grab my toolbox and it struck me how disgusting the car looked

Last edited by SparkyJJO; 05-06-2009 at 10:50 AM.
Old 05-06-2009, 06:08 PM
On The Tree

My formula a couple years ago when I was being built.

Here it is now. Clean and flat black.