Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Jermzz 454 vs cammed c6 z06. (freeway)

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2009, 12:22 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jermzz
dont worry, my 100 dollars will be safe with me. Make sure you bring yours.

Im not going to discuss when and where on here, if you wanna race, call me.
Well lets take it to the pms. and I dont think cyipher would drive all that way if he didnt think he couldnt beat you. I just wanna race for the fun of racing Im not looking at a shot at the title Im just looking for a seat by the band. Oh ya hey jermzz only 22 more pages until we get to 30. roflz
Old 06-23-2009, 12:31 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

dont worry, my 100 dollars will be safe with me. Make sure you bring yours.

Im not going to discuss when and where on here, if you wanna race, call me.
You hell bent on me calling or do you wanna take it to pms? I just want to have a copy of the conversation...
Old 06-23-2009, 12:45 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by cyipher
You hell bent on me calling or do you wanna take it to pms? I just want to have a copy of the conversation...
Copy of the convo for a hundred dollar race? are you for real? When and if we set up a time, I will be there. I always am. With my "single bill." Wtf do you think I am? If youre not gonna atleast take me on a man of my word for a pissy 100 dollars, then go find someone else to race.
Old 06-23-2009, 12:58 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by allthrotle
Well lets take it to the pms. and I dont think cyipher would drive all that way if he didnt think he couldnt beat you. I just wanna race for the fun of racing Im not looking at a shot at the title Im just looking for a seat by the band. Oh ya hey jermzz only 22 more pages until we get to 30. roflz
Yeah. I wish more people were like you and just wanted to race to race. Seems all the cars that wanna race me for cash are all single digit cars who know they have the race in the bag. Then they just hound me til the race happens, which is what this looks like it's turning out to be seeing as I still dont even know what MOTOR is in this car. Basically this is a blind race im going into just so cyipher will stfu.

But **** IT right? He needs the upper hand ovbiously, so he can have it
Old 06-23-2009, 01:10 AM
MASS seller approved

Yeah. I wish more people were like you and just wanted to race to race. Seems all the cars that wanna race me for cash are all single digit cars who know they have the race in the bag. Then they just hound me til the race happens, which is what this looks like it's turning out to be seeing as I still dont even know what MOTOR is in this car. Basically this is a blind race im going into just so cyipher will stfu.

if, you sprayed that 300 shot the car was built for you wouldnt have any worries
Old 06-23-2009, 01:11 AM
11 Second Club

Copy of the convo for a hundred dollar race? are you for real? When and if we set up a time, I will be there. I always am. With my "single bill." Wtf do you think I am? If youre not gonna atleast take me on a man of my word for a pissy 100 dollars, then go find someone else to race.
So first you complain about racing for 100 dollars and now that we have agreed to do this its a pissy 100 dollars like its nothing, so do you or do you not wipe your *** with 100 dollar bills?

Im sure if you know what my car has ran, you also know whats under the hood, the pic was in the same thread (Unless you magicly picked 11.20 out of the air). I on the other hand have no idea what you run, from all i have see its roll racing.
Old 06-23-2009, 01:15 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by smok'nZ
if, you sprayed that 300 shot the car was built for you wouldnt have any worries
if i had the money to do that, id be able to race for more then 100 dollars.
Old 06-23-2009, 01:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

So first you complain about racing for 100 dollars and now that we have agreed to do this its a pissy 100 dollars like its nothing, so do you or do you not wipe your *** with 100 dollar bills?

Im sure if you know what my car has ran, you also know whats under the hood, the pic was in the same thread (Unless you magicly picked 11.20 out of the air). I on the other hand have no idea what you run, from all i have see its roll racing.
I can post up a shitload of movies of me racing from a dig if you wish. Just cause my car can do both doesnt mean I only roll race.

I just got the car back running with the 6 speed, and I just so happen to have the stock driveshaft in it, so ive been weary of racing from a dig. I'm gonna have to fork over the 200 bucks to have my PST shaft shortened just to pop off your 100 dollar race, so this race is costing me 300 already.

And you're the one who supposedly wipes your *** with 100 dollar bills, which is making me wonder why you're getting all high and mighty needing all this evidence of a 100 dollar race. Ima be where I say I will, just bring your car with you and leave your mouth at home. Thats all I ask.

You dont see me asking for a bunch of evidence..why? Cause it's a hundred bucks, and if the race never happened, I wouldn't give a flying ****. But that doesn't mean I'm not a man of my word, and you can ask anyone Ive raced about that.
Old 06-23-2009, 01:28 AM
TECH Apprentice

Hmmmm

Well this thread sucks. Kyles car ran 11.20 at grudge in sac not more than month and a half ago. Nothing spectacular at all. And now it better be faster to race you? But you're bitching over a measley $100. Well why not make it more money since your car is sooo much faster?? I want a little more on this myself, and the 3rd sounds like a grand time. I hope you got a good road. We live in Reno we aren't scared to gamble a little bit. It's what we do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xInGp6mNkJM

Here ya be 11.20 pass @ sac...

Originally Posted by joker machine
Thanks,any of you racing a car? How bout it cyipher and pinic george.
Theres one of him above...

Heres one of him beating the **** out me... There needs to be a disclaimer of what happened at the starting line hahahaha. But whatever it was fun losing. The second race was much better lmao.

http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q...t=FILE0003.flv

Originally Posted by DoggyB22
u def got a nice ride. i wish have the money to put in a cam n full bolt ons. but i keep ******* up and having to spend it on for that!!!! june is seriously NOT my month. every june i **** up.... but what shot do you have?
Keep working on it bro. You'll get there I'm sure. As long as people like me do our jobs and keep the fire lit you'll be motivated, and that's what it takes. But I feel you on that.
Old 06-23-2009, 01:32 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by PICNIC_GEORGE
Hmmmm

Well this thread sucks. Kyles car ran 11.20 at grudge in sac not more than month and a half ago. Nothing spectacular at all. And now it better be faster to race you? But you're bitching over a measley $100. Well why not make it more money since your car is sooo much faster?? I want a little more on this myself, and the 3rd sounds like a grand time. I hope you got a good road. We live in Reno we aren't scared to gamble a little bit. It's what we do.
Cause Im not in this to make money....... how many times do I have to say it?

and I never said I was faster, I just said it better have been at elevation. *shrug* I figured it was a mid 10 sec car from square 1. I never saw any magical thread. And a month and a half ago is not now, so who knows whats changed.

My **** runs 11.50s all day, ask any one of your buddies on 1320.
Old 06-23-2009, 01:34 AM
11 Second Club

The second race was much better lmao.
Don't remember that
Old 06-23-2009, 01:35 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

ill just save the trouble..... ENJOY!

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...A03EF89D0BF814

and my favorite run jermzz had
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPojA...BF814&index=14
Old 06-23-2009, 01:35 AM
Teching In

Hmmmm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xInGp6mNkJM

Here ya be 11.20 pass @ sac...

Theres one of him above...

Heres one of him beating the **** out me... There needs to be a disclaimer of what happened at the starting line hahahaha. But whatever it was fun losing. The second race was much better lmao.

http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q...t=FILE0003.flv

Keep working on it bro. You'll get there I'm sure. As long as people like me do our jobs and keep the fire lit you'll be motivated, and that's what it takes. But I feel you on that.
What the hell is my son doing street racing? I am going to have a long talk with him....

Old 06-23-2009, 01:36 AM
11 Second Club

and I never said I was faster, I just said it better have been at elevation. *shrug* I figured it was a mid 10 sec car from square 1. I never saw any magical thread. And a month and a half ago is not now, so who knows whats changed.

Didn't you beat fosta? we know what he runs... and the only thing that's changed is the position of the jack stands its on.
Old 06-23-2009, 01:38 AM
TECH Fanatic

Didn't you beat fosta? we know what he runs... and the only thing that's changed is the position of the jack stands its on.
When I had an auto in the car and he was on bald et streets, sure. My car is a long strike from that now though and you know that.
Old 06-23-2009, 01:48 AM
11 Second Club

When I had an auto in the car and he was on bald et streets, sure. My car is a long strike from that now though and you know that.
but in the video he wasnt pulling on you not in any great length anyways on the top end, and the m6 robs less power and is more efficient then a non lockup auto transmission. (remember this from pg 2)
Old 06-23-2009, 01:54 AM
TECH Apprentice

Don't remember that
You wouldn't *** boy....

Originally Posted by Bill K
What the hell is my son doing street racing? I am going to have a long talk with him....
That was in mexico pops. And of course it wasn't me. What the hell would I be doing street racing?

I don't care what any of my buddies say. It's a 454 with some serious $$$, I'm not an idiot. And I'm not in this to make money either. But you must know how much it costs to go racing. Gambling a small amount just makes it more interesting. I'm not a baller myself but I wanted to put $100 on the race. But of course that would leave anyone else out who wanted in. So I'll throw in $20 or so and hope I win. It's all gravy at the end of the day. I've lost my far share beleee dat son. I'm still eating at dennys(since that nasty *** restraunt is the only one open late in cali) afterward and I'm still talking **** to Kyle on the way home. Just more so if he loses.

And I'll tell you what if I was just cruising around the bay area I would run you for fun. If you came up here I would run you for fun too. I ain't some hussla. I sure as hell am not trying to make a career out of street racing. I don't even care for street racing that much anymore. It's too much bullshit for me and I'm getting too old. But I enjoy a little ish talking and I like rolling the dice every once in a while.
Old 06-23-2009, 01:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

but in the video he wasnt pulling on you not in any great length anyways on the top end, and the m6 robs less power and is more efficient then a non lockup auto transmission. (remember this from pg 2)
Every word you speak is true, however... You lack in the 60 foot majorly with a six speed. And in a street race, your 60 IS your race. A couple MPH isnt gonna make up for a .3 or more higher 60' when youre talking ET.
Old 06-23-2009, 01:57 AM
TECH Fanatic

You wouldn't *** boy....

That was in mexico pops. And of course it wasn't me. What the hell would I be doing street racing?

I don't care what any of my buddies say. It's a 454 with some serious $$$, I'm not an idiot. And I'm not in this to make money either. But you must know how much it costs to go racing. Gambling a small amount just makes it more interesting. I'm not a baller myself but I wanted to put $100 on the race. But of course that would leave anyone else out who wanted in. So I'll throw in $20 or so and hope I win. It's all gravy at the end of the day. I've lost my far share beleee dat son. I'm still eating at dennys(since that nasty *** restraunt is the only one open late in cali) afterward and I'm still talking **** to Kyle on the way home. Just more so if he loses.

And I'll tell you what if I was just cruising around the bay area I would run you for fun. If you came up here I would run you for fun too. I ain't some hussla. I sure as hell am not trying to make a career out of street racing. I don't even care for street racing that much anymore. It's too much bullshit for me and I'm getting too old. But I enjoy a little ish talking and I like rolling the dice every once in a while.
I see your points, but 500 isnt a "little" bit of money to me. ALthough I wish I could say it was.
Old 06-23-2009, 02:09 AM
TECH Apprentice

I see your points, but 500 isnt a "little" bit of money to me. ALthough I wish I could say it was.
It isn't to me either. No way would I even think about betting $500 myself. If it was some hustle then I might think about it lol... $100 is a lot of money to me. But that's what makes it fun sometimes. You get your few friends throw in $20-$40 to make a race happen. Before you know it you got a $400(total) race.

Quick Reply: Jermzz 454 vs cammed c6 z06. (freeway)