Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Jermzz 454 vs cammed c6 z06. (freeway)

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2009, 07:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by allthrotle
Oh theres no might about it, you WILL be there. Picnic and the nor-nev crew will pick you up if need be. hahaha
Wrong. If a bunch of people are showing up like when I raced Jess, dont count on me being there. I'm not dealing with that bs again.
Old 06-22-2009, 07:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by elky489
Well anyway good roll race there jermezz.Glad you found your home witht he 6speed and roll racing.
Peace
So you complain about someone mentioning your name in the thread, but then use it as an excuse to open your fat **** trap in it. Cool. You can join the teenage girl drama club.
Old 06-22-2009, 07:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by cyipher
So heads up run what you brung off a flashlight for a 100 dollars, correct? Hows the 4th looking for your calander?
Ha. Heads up, you bring your (SINGLE power adder) auto (SBC?? / rotary)rx7 car and yeah, ill saw it off with my ALL MOTOR, SBC six speed car for 100 bucks.

Im busy on the 4th, how about this saturday the 27th?

EDIT:

****, i forgot im gonna be in hollister all weekend for my firneds birthday. Gonna have to be some time after the 4th... my bad.

Last edited by jermzz; 06-22-2009 at 08:08 PM.
Old 06-22-2009, 07:56 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by jermzz
Wrong. If a bunch of people are showing up like when I raced Jess, dont count on me being there. I'm not dealing with that bs again.
Well as far as I know I was bringing my car, cyipher was bringing his car, and Picnic was bringing the camera. I think that only totals 3 people but, still classifies as a crew.
Old 06-22-2009, 07:58 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No, youre staying home. I dont want a big peanut gallery of 19 year old kids who only wanna watch and dont know how to run their car anywhere but a prepped track. sorry cameron, if you wanna come, bring your pile with you. this isnt a spectator event, thats why there are cameras.
how about don't choose to run their car on the street? ever thought of that genius? and a prepped track? I bet we can prep a street better than sac is prepped, that track blows.

You are just worried about me seeing how slow that big bad 454 is in person. I don't blame ya. I would be embarrassed too. All these ricer nutswingers think it is cool because it is loud and has a lot of cubic inches, but us people that see past the cool things know it is one slow ****.

see ya soon.

ps. race this rx7, it should be a good one. 200 bucks or bust.
Old 06-22-2009, 08:08 PM
TECH Apprentice

Cyipher called you out and is willing to go 200 miles cuz you have your "highway 880 between fremont and newark at 10 o'clock at night while its 73 degrees with 28% humidity" tune in. Have street car will travel. The money kinda sucks but that's cool at least it's a race.

You called Jess out and he had to come to you.

Now you call Cameron out and want him to come to you? Come on bro.... Meet him at sac and show a little heart. Instead of insulting everyone who likes to race.
Old 06-22-2009, 08:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by camscam02
how about don't choose to run their car on the street? ever thought of that genius? and a prepped track? I bet we can prep a street better than sac is prepped, that track blows.

You are just worried about me seeing how slow that big bad 454 is in person. I don't blame ya. I would be embarrassed too. All these ricer nutswingers think it is cool because it is loud and has a lot of cubic inches, but us people that see past the cool things know it is one slow ****.

see ya soon.

ps. race this rx7, it should be a good one. 200 bucks or bust.
Didnt I just tell you to come and bring your car? How does that make me scared? Just go eat some more cookies kid.
Old 06-22-2009, 08:12 PM
TECH Apprentice

HAHAHA @ cookie, and BTW 4 people in one car is not a cluster **** of people. Just a few people throwing some money in on a good night of racing... Isn't that what we do? It's how we do it here
Old 06-22-2009, 08:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by PICNIC_GEORGE
Cyipher called you out and is willing to go 200 miles cuz you have your "highway 880 between fremont and newark at 10 o'clock at night while its 73 degrees with 28% humidity" tune in. Have street car will travel. The money kinda sucks but that's cool at least it's a race.

You called Jess out and he had to come to you.

Now you call Cameron out and want him to come to you? Come on bro.... Meet him at sac and show a little heart. Instead of insulting everyone who likes to race.
Do some research before you type, Jess called me out, on AOL INSTANT MESSENGER. I might still even have it in my logs, so dont even go there.

Second, I didnt call Cam out. Im saying he doesnt need to come and "watch". If he wants to come, he can bring his car and race. Why when a bunch of people are meeting to race he gets special attention and I have to go to a track even though he wants to come watch the same event? What he gets to reap all the benefits but doesnt have to put out? **** that, stay home kiddo.

I dont call people out, cause I dont care about making money. I race my friends for fun, cause thats what I wanna do.

Every cash race ive had has been someone calling ME out, talking **** about my car and I'm just trying to back myself up. You guys are really good at making people look bad by talking a gang of **** and getting a slower car to willingly put up money to a faster car in a race.
Old 06-22-2009, 08:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by PICNIC_GEORGE
HAHAHA @ cookie, and BTW 4 people in one car is not a cluster **** of people. Just a few people throwing some money in on a good night of racing... Isn't that what we do? It's how we do it here
Yeah, and when I raced jess he said that 4 people were gonna be with him too. So I brought 4 people with me, and when I got there there was about 40 people there, all telling me what I should and shouldn't do, where I should and shouldn't race and how big of a ***** I was even though I was racing a faster car and giving space to it.

Just not going through that again, its just not fun.
Old 06-22-2009, 08:21 PM
9 Second Club

Didnt I just tell you to come and bring your car? How does that make me scared? Just go eat some more cookies kid.
and I said when are you coming to sac? are you just stalling to make sure you get your kit on? I think that is it. too scared to run just on motor you need a 454 and a 300+ shot to race a little 346.

Are you supplying the cookies? if so I want these....

they are the ****. and dont forget the milk. not this fat free **** either. I like my vitamin D.
Old 06-22-2009, 08:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

and I said when are you coming to sac? are you just stalling to make sure you get your kit on? I think that is it. too scared to run just on motor you need a 454 and a 300+ shot to race a little 346.

Are you supplying the cookies? if so I want these....

they are the ****. and dont forget the milk. not this fat free **** either. I like my vitamin D.
Well im not running 10.10 NA *shrug* and neither are you. It cracks me up how people think that an auto stalled car is on the same playing field as a six speed car.

So let me get this straight. I need to drive my **** to sac, even though you're calling me out (again) and wanting to come watch some races that I will be in with my car, but that you won't bring your car to? And Im scared?
Old 06-22-2009, 08:32 PM
On The Tree

We seen what jermz car can do. Lets see what your cars can do. Post vids cyipher pinic george and camscam02,or are they to fast to get on video.LOL
Old 06-22-2009, 08:33 PM
9 Second Club

So let me get this right. because autos and m6's are on different playing fields, you are scared to race my 346?!? is that what I got from your post? and you dont run 10.10? damn that sucks, you best get to working on that thing and tune it up.

so my junk is faster than your junk? can you agree to this?? thanks.

ps. you bringing my cookies?
Old 06-22-2009, 08:35 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by joker machine
We seen what jermz car can do. Lets see what your cars can do. Post vids cyipher pinic george and camscam02,or are they to fast to get on video.LOL
here is my car.... racing on the street for ya.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5b2qCIPj6vU

it's a jermzzz killa....
Old 06-22-2009, 08:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

So let me get this right. because autos and m6's are on different playing fields, you are scared to race my 346?!? is that what I got from your post? and you dont run 10.10? damn that sucks, you best get to working on that thing and tune it up.

so my junk is faster than your junk? can you agree to this?? thanks.

ps. you bringing my cookies?
Yes, thats correct. my six speed na car doesnt run 10.10s, yet anyway. your auto car with nitrous is faster. But i bet i still **** YOU up on the street. So when you come and race with me and cyipher, etc. I'll bring your cookies so you feel better about losing.

I hope you got your pops a good fathers day present, cause his knowledge is what lets you have a mouth. Ive heard some good things about him (and no, thats not an insult at your dad, i was being serious)
Old 06-22-2009, 08:41 PM
On The Tree

Thanks,any of you racing a car? How bout it cyipher and pinic george.
Old 06-22-2009, 08:51 PM
9 Second Club

Yes, thats correct. my six speed na car doesnt run 10.10s, yet anyway. your auto car with nitrous is faster. But i bet i still **** YOU up on the street. So when you come and race with me and cyipher, etc. I'll bring your cookies so you feel better about losing.

I hope you got your pops a good fathers day present, cause his knowledge is what lets you have a mouth. Ive heard some good things about him (and no, thats not an insult at your dad, i was being serious)
glad we got past that. and you are admitting defeat. But im not coming on the street, sorry. Maybe one day, but at the moment we wont be doing it.

and damn right he is the man. he is the man behind the scenes. and thanks for the compliments.
Old 06-22-2009, 08:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

glad we got past that. and you are admitting defeat. But im not coming on the street, sorry. Maybe one day, but at the moment we wont be doing it.

and damn right he is the man. he is the man behind the scenes. and thanks for the compliments.
ok, good. Im glad you believe it. Now you can stop posting in my thread.
Old 06-22-2009, 08:56 PM
9 Second Club

ok, good. Im glad you believe it. Now you can stop posting in my thread.
Now I cant go and do that,that would be no fun.

Quick Reply: Jermzz 454 vs cammed c6 z06. (freeway)