Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Jermzz 454 vs cammed c6 z06. (freeway)

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2009, 11:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by cyipher
You drive a Camaro with a body kit and ricer headlights, ALL your opinions dont count. Why dont you go waste another set of tires and do a side show...
dont be talking **** about my car.... im sure its a lot cleaner then your lil rx7. i get complements left and right about my car. and yea i hate the body kit. but hey what do you want me to do when i dont have the money to remove it and get all the holes filled in and repainted. im a college student **** head. i wouldnt talk **** bout my car. for whats done to it runs REALLY strong. whats wrong with doing donuts and burnouts? everyone does it. im sure you have... and also im pretty sure half of the camaros on here have halos.

YOU are the one who doesnt deserve to be talking **** you drive an rx7. and your calling out someone that you probably wont even run because your a *****. so some to the bay and see jermzz and the rest of the lsx cars here

Last edited by DoggyB22; 06-22-2009 at 12:05 AM.
Old 06-22-2009, 01:03 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DoggyB22
well ive seen what jermzz ride can do... and its ridiculous. so if you think this guys ride is that quick also then yea put them together. and why would you "invite him to this thread" did i say anything saying hes full of ****. no..... i know his cobra is quick. n its clean. i just asked if him n jermzz have talked anymore.

+1 on coming to the bay to run.
We wont run because i wont waste 300 bucks to goto him and run for FUN.

You guys put together a nice 500 dollar pot and i have a road up north we can run on.

From a dig
flagger
1/4 mile rolled off and marked neutral holder film crew on start and finish.Wouldnt want to miss the cobra hangin tire on the again.

But for real,for the life of me why was i even brought up in this thread?
Old 06-22-2009, 01:10 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DoggyB22
dont be talking **** about my car.... im sure its a lot cleaner then your lil rx7. i get complements left and right about my car. and yea i hate the body kit. but hey what do you want me to do when i dont have the money to remove it and get all the holes filled in and repainted. im a college student **** head. i wouldnt talk **** bout my car. for whats done to it runs REALLY strong. whats wrong with doing donuts and burnouts? everyone does it. im sure you have... and also im pretty sure half of the camaros on here have halos.

YOU are the one who doesnt deserve to be talking **** you drive an rx7. and your calling out someone that you probably wont even run because your a *****. so some to the bay and see jermzz and the rest of the lsx cars here
Oh, Sorry struck a nerve. YES I'm sure your car is a ***** magnet...............................(Yes I mean to use this many periods). I don't know anything about you or your car but watch out, I'm sure i can write a book about it too. Doggy and me. Sounds like a childrens book, maybe this one will have popups. Most Camaros have halos? If everyone drives their Camaro into a lake will you?

Your car runs strong? By strong you mean just like every other bolt on Camaro? So I have to come to the Bay like Jesse had to come to the Bay when Jermzz called him out? How many lsx cars are there going to be? would you say a plethora of lsx cars? As for my car being a piece of ****, Meh **** around and find out.

Last edited by cyipher; 06-22-2009 at 01:16 AM.
Old 06-22-2009, 01:19 AM
Launching!

Well anyway good roll race there jermezz.Glad you found your home witht he 6speed and roll racing.
Peace
Old 06-22-2009, 01:45 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

um no what i mean.... is i beat ls1 and other rides with the same mods as me if more... and go ahead n make a book. kinda sounds a lil homo to me. but whatever floats ur boat.
Old 06-22-2009, 02:01 AM
On The Tree

lock or close thread already, and i can vouch for jermzz car that it is a street car with full interior.. the way its tuned or what sensors it has shouldn't come into a factor of it not being a street car, that's just stupid. 91pump gas, full interior, m6, fuel injected.. sounds like a street car to me.
Old 06-22-2009, 08:17 AM
Teching In

rofl @ speed density = race car

I have a speed density tune on my bolt on t/a and its daily driven. it doesnt matter what kind of tune your running or what your running...if your talking **** then run it. if not then stfu.
Old 06-22-2009, 10:57 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 98bgmZ28
rofl @ speed density = race car

I have a speed density tune on my bolt on t/a and its daily driven. it doesnt matter what kind of tune your running or what your running...if your talking **** then run it. if not then stfu.
Do you fart in the bath tub and bite the bubbles?
Old 06-22-2009, 11:32 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by PICNIC_GEORGE
Do you fart in the bath tub and bite the bubbles?

nope the rest of us in the world take showers, they usually reserve bathtube for the mentally challenged and children.....both qualities you seem to equally possess.
Old 06-22-2009, 11:43 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 98bgmZ28
nope the rest of us in the world take showers, they usually reserve bathtube for the mentally challenged and children.....both qualities you seem to equally possess.
You know I would love to endulge in a battle of wits with you. But fighting such an unarmed adversary, would be just like picking on the kid that eats his own boogers. I was just asking this question because you are obviously oblivious to what's really happening in this thread. You just chose to stick your chicken head in and add your .02 talking stupic bolt on cars with map sensors. Take your TBI camaro and gtfo noob!!!
Old 06-22-2009, 12:07 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by jermzz
So I took off the 02s and maf so that makes it a race car? Gimme a ******* break. 3 less sensors I dont have to worry about ******* up on me.

Since my car obviously wont run well at elevation, bring your car down here. You're calling me out, why the **** would I be going to you?

Bring your car down here to race and well go. I'll put a bill on it just to pay for your gas. I dont wipe my *** with 100 dollar bills, so I'm not racing for $500, you can go **** yourself. Must be nice to be such a baller you can race all the time for 5 bills.

You come here, heads up, flashlight and ill throw 100 bucks on it. Im not going to sparks to prove something cause some dick called me out.

650 430 4404. call me to come down here, or STFU about calling me out. If your car runs half as hard as your mouth you might have a chance.

So heads up run what you brung off a flashlight for a 100 dollars, correct? Hows the 4th looking for your calander?
Old 06-22-2009, 12:22 PM
9 Second Club

im liking this. hopefully this happens. might come down or up to watch but who knows.

plus I feel special my name was brought up in this thread. wooohoooo.

damn speed density race cars. race car race car race car.
Old 06-22-2009, 12:28 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by camscam02
im liking this. hopefully this happens. might come down or up to watch but who knows.

HAHAHAHA Only the ones that can't travel more than 15 miles at a time without needing a retune Mine did just fine

We'll be sure to pick you up on the way... You gonna be in sac on the 4th?
Old 06-22-2009, 12:32 PM
9 Second Club

HAHAHAHA Only the ones that can't travel more than 15 miles at a time without needing a retune Mine did just fine

We'll be sure to pick you up on the way... You gonna be in sac on the 4th?
uhh not to sure at the moment. I could be but ill prolly be in SLO. im down to hitch a ride if I am in sac though.

ps. Jermzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz(race car) you coming to the track anytime soon? aug. sept time?
Old 06-22-2009, 12:33 PM
TECH Resident

Oh theres no might about it, you WILL be there. Picnic and the nor-nev crew will pick you up if need be. hahaha
Old 06-22-2009, 12:38 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by allthrotle
Oh theres no might about it, you WILL be there. Picnic and the nor-nev crew will pick you up if need be. hahaha
You can drive your happy *** all the way down there and pick him up...
Old 06-22-2009, 12:40 PM
TECH Resident

You can drive your happy *** all the way down there and pick him up...
Sac is on the way to the bay.
Old 06-22-2009, 12:43 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by allthrotle
Sac is on the way to the bay.
But SLO is about 2 hours south of San Jose..... You can drop him off too hahahaha
Old 06-22-2009, 01:14 PM
TECH Resident

But SLO is about 2 hours south of San Jose..... You can drop him off too hahahaha
Well cameron looks like your out of luck buddy unless your in sac. hahaha
Old 06-22-2009, 07:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

No, youre staying home. I dont want a big peanut gallery of 19 year old kids who only wanna watch and dont know how to run their car anywhere but a prepped track. sorry cameron, if you wanna come, bring your pile with you. this isnt a spectator event, thats why there are cameras.

Quick Reply: Jermzz 454 vs cammed c6 z06. (freeway)