Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Jermzz 454 vs cammed c6 z06. (freeway)

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2009, 01:03 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cyipher
Oh okay then, head up off a flashlight my street? Oh that's right you speed density race car doesn't run well at elevation... Also if need be I will start a new call out thread for you in the appropriate forum.

Hugs and kisses,
Cyipher
I could care less, but I could be up there racing you in a heartbeat if I wanted. adjustable fuel pressure regulator and it would do just fine.

ps, dont kiss me.

And it's not a race car, its tuned on 91 and has a six speed... you really make no sesne.
Old 06-17-2009, 10:12 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 98bgmZ28
your a tool. have you ever actually seen this car in person? its pretty freaking sick man.
It is sick. And why is he a tool for trying to rile up a little speed contest? This is how it's done FYI

Originally Posted by DoggyB22
dude shut up... dont talk trash in his thread. his camaro would put your ride to shame. so just stop while your ahead.
You willing to place a small wager on this? Cuz I am. Or you can loosen the grip you have on Jermzz ******* and let them work out thier own deal.

Originally Posted by DoggyB22
speaking of talking ****.. hows that elky guy going? u see his mustang yet...
I'll make sure I invite him to this thread since you think he's so full of ****.
Old 06-17-2009, 12:12 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jermzz
I could care less, but I could be up there racing you in a heartbeat if I wanted. adjustable fuel pressure regulator and it would do just fine.

ps, dont kiss me.

And it's not a race car, its tuned on 91 and has a six speed... you really make no sesne.
So you are willing to race then? you have my call out, as a matter of fact i think there are 2 cars up here that have called you out... Dont tell me your race car doesnt have a FPR? You spent 2,500 dollars on a aftermarket block, 900 dollars on just the manifold and you cheaped out and didnt get a FPR? Do you have a stock clutch too? I know those supra guys do that alot...
Old 06-17-2009, 01:14 PM
Teching In

Old 06-17-2009, 08:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

**** you all, cause I dont give a **** about any of you lol.

callout, wow. I have nothing to prove go call out someone who cares.

and no, I didnt buy a FPR, why the **** would I? and yes my clutch is stock, why do you ask???? I hope you feel honered that I dont give a **** about you
Old 06-17-2009, 08:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by PICNIC_GEORGE
It is sick. And why is he a tool for trying to rile up a little speed contest? This is how it's done FYI

You willing to place a small wager on this? Cuz I am. Or you can loosen the grip you have on Jermzz ******* and let them work out thier own deal.

I'll make sure I invite him to this thread since you think he's so full of ****.
Or you could just stay out of the whole thing, cause it has nothing to do with you.

Im not working out any deal, cause I dont care. Dont care what he drives, how fast it is, or how big he wants to act on this forum, lol.
Old 06-17-2009, 08:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

So you are willing to race then? you have my call out, as a matter of fact i think there are 2 cars up here that have called you out... Dont tell me your race car doesnt have a FPR? You spent 2,500 dollars on a aftermarket block, 900 dollars on just the manifold and you cheaped out and didnt get a FPR? Do you have a stock clutch too? I know those supra guys do that alot...
OH NO, two reno cars have called me out, WHAT ever am I going to do now? LOL.
Old 06-17-2009, 08:52 PM
Teching In

''come here and race''

whats wrong with going to the bay area...your car will run better at that altitude anyway

he's a tool for talking **** about a car that he really knows nothing about it. hell last time i saw the car was 2 years ago and it was sick then...its even sicker now.

i can call someone out 6 hours away too. its easy. its the internet. if he wants to race him so b ad he should go to his area.
Old 06-17-2009, 10:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

well ive seen what jermzz ride can do... and its ridiculous. so if you think this guys ride is that quick also then yea put them together. and why would you "invite him to this thread" did i say anything saying hes full of ****. no..... i know his cobra is quick. n its clean. i just asked if him n jermzz have talked anymore.

+1 on coming to the bay to run.
Old 06-18-2009, 05:07 AM
Launching!

nice run
Old 06-18-2009, 10:29 AM
TECH Apprentice

Or you could just stay out of the whole thing, cause it has nothing to do with you.
I did stay out of it til your boys start chiming in. If they are so confident they'd be willing to place a few dollars on it. That's all I'm saying. Don't talk **** to me... I'm not nice about it like Jesse. I wasn't even talking to you anyways so relax champ. Have a beer

whats wrong with going to the bay area...your car will run better at that altitude anyway
And I guarantee I've gone racing in the bay area 100 times more than any of you have gone racing in Reno.... I think people are just scared. It's cool.

he's a tool for talking **** about a car that he really knows nothing about it. hell last time i saw the car was 2 years ago and it was sick then...its even sicker now.
Good I hope it runs 7s.

i can call someone out 6 hours away too. its easy. its the internet. if he wants to race him so b ad he should go to his area.
I do agree. And it's not 6 it's 3 tops. But that's for them to discuss not you. And I think jermzz should be mad at you guys cuz you're the ones talking all the trash, getting other people involved who otherwise don't give a rats ***.
Old 06-18-2009, 01:21 PM
Launching!

thats how most of the **** starts, people that have no business vouching for a car or ruffling feathers for someone else. But seriously, regarldess of whatever statements have been made on another forum/thread/site, whatever. Keep it there, he posted the video with NOTHING to say to either of you guys, I know it has gone both ways but keep it on the shittalking/callout threads. It gets kind of old every time I watch a video of this car and a differnet yahoo chimes in about a callout he made or a challenge from 1972 or whatnot.

I just wanted to know if the c6 is cam only or if it had headers too? looks like you got the car back to the way you wanted jermzz. did you go to ford vs chevy this last weekend?
Old 06-18-2009, 02:41 PM
11 Second Club

Wow there is a lot of cussing in this thread my 16 year old virgin eyes... If I do decide to come to the "bay area" (P.S. Its cute you all have that in you location spot), which I'm now very well thinking of doing. How many nut swingers do I have to fight thru to get a shot at the nuts of Jermzz. Just a thought gas and tires are not cheap...
Old 06-18-2009, 06:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

I did stay out of it til your boys start chiming in. If they are so confident they'd be willing to place a few dollars on it. That's all I'm saying. Don't talk **** to me... I'm not nice about it like Jesse. I wasn't even talking to you anyways so relax champ. Have a beer

And I guarantee I've gone racing in the bay area 100 times more than any of you have gone racing in Reno.... I think people are just scared. It's cool.

Good I hope it runs 7s.

I do agree. And it's not 6 it's 3 tops. But that's for them to discuss not you. And I think jermzz should be mad at you guys cuz you're the ones talking all the trash, getting other people involved who otherwise don't give a rats ***.
theyre not "my boys" there just people who have half a brain and understand that some **** came in the thread taking a butt load of **** about my car being a supra, etc etc.

I dont even know them personally.

what do you expect to happen when you come on a thread not even knowing the op and start talking trash? Its not like this forum is different then 100 others on the internet. Get a clue, kids. You be a dick on a forum people jump down your throat, its happene to everyone.
Old 06-18-2009, 06:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by JTelesone
thats how most of the **** starts, people that have no business vouching for a car or ruffling feathers for someone else. But seriously, regarldess of whatever statements have been made on another forum/thread/site, whatever. Keep it there, he posted the video with NOTHING to say to either of you guys, I know it has gone both ways but keep it on the shittalking/callout threads. It gets kind of old every time I watch a video of this car and a differnet yahoo chimes in about a callout he made or a challenge from 1972 or whatnot.

I just wanted to know if the c6 is cam only or if it had headers too? looks like you got the car back to the way you wanted jermzz. did you go to ford vs chevy this last weekend?
The vette was cam only, CAI and and debaffled exhaust. Nothing really to brag about beating honestly, I just post up vids to do my part on keeping the sections alive and active.

I am actually going to pick up the car now, first tune was at like 20 miles, and after the motor broke in more and the rings fully sealed it wanted more fuel and timing. I was only about 560ish rw when I raced that vette, and now after a retune its making a shitload more power.

I cant wait to drive it back.
Old 06-18-2009, 06:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Wow there is a lot of cussing in this thread my 16 year old virgin eyes... If I do decide to come to the "bay area" (P.S. Its cute you all have that in you location spot), which I'm now very well thinking of doing. How many nut swingers do I have to fight thru to get a shot at the nuts of Jermzz. Just a thought gas and tires are not cheap...
What makes you think I even care about racing you?

You really think im gonna bet money againsta sub 3k lb car with an lsx swap and nitrous with an auto? Against my pretty much full weight/interior fbody minus back seats all motor six speed car? ROFL.

If you cant beat me with a power adder car thats way lighter then me, you need to junk your ****.
Old 06-18-2009, 06:56 PM
11 Second Club

HAHAHA i lol'd at this one...
Old 06-18-2009, 07:53 PM
11 Second Club

What makes you think I even care about racing you?

You really think im gonna bet money againsta sub 3k lb car with an lsx swap and nitrous with an auto? Against my pretty much full weight/interior fbody minus back seats all motor six speed car? ROFL.

If you cant beat me with a power adder car thats way lighter then me, you need to junk your ****.
SSSOOoooooo, you having more cubic inches on me makes no difference? Also would some on please sell me a LSX swap, so there would be some truth to jermzz statement. Infact I think you care to race me more then you know, heaven forbid you lose one of your nut swings over a E-fight. The difference between talking trash and being a E-Thug is backing it up.
Old 06-18-2009, 09:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

SSSOOoooooo, you having more cubic inches on me makes no difference? Also would some on please sell me a LSX swap, so there would be some truth to jermzz statement. Infact I think you care to race me more then you know, heaven forbid you lose one of your nut swings over a E-fight. The difference between talking trash and being a E-Thug is backing it up.
First off, I have no idea how many cubes you have, cause I know NOTHING about your car, not that I care, but how the **** do I know how many cubes you have in your hybrid lsx swapped RX7. If it's even an lsx swap? ..... ????????!!?!!!!?!!! I bet you know allll about my car...not that I care about that either, just pointing out.

Second, if I were to race every ******* I didnt know who called me out, I'd have 100k on my motor by now. Just go look at any thread I post in on nc1320 and see what I mean. So, believe it or not, I really DONT care to race, know, or even associate with a ******* like you.

Do you understand now? Or are you gonna continue to draw this thead out to maybe 30 or so pages making drama like a highschool girl?

I'm flattered though, really.......
Old 06-18-2009, 11:10 PM
Teching In

lol i wouldnt consider someone you met in a parking lot a few times around the bay ''your boy''.

its just gay. talk smack, then make excuses. its a total ricer maneuver. the internet. ill tell you.

Quick Reply: Jermzz 454 vs cammed c6 z06. (freeway)