Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

wish i got a better picture of this...I knew 350Zs were gay but...

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2009, 10:47 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lemons12
how about a TT nitrous 350z???

go look at the 350z top fast list.. its pitiful.. im a NA street car and was in the top 3... and i was being compared to cars that had TT/nitrous superchargers/nitrous... completely built cars...
they are jokes..
It's not really the motors fault...
The 350z's don't really hook up for one thing.

Vinny Ten got into the 6's with a VQ and made over 1700hp.
Anything can be made quick.

DISCLAIMER: I am by no means saying 350z's are even close to the ideal drag car.
They aren't great for the 1320 and I don't understand anyone who would buy a 350z for the sole purpose of being quick in the 1/4...

Last edited by DiscerningZ32; 06-17-2009 at 10:53 PM.
Old 06-17-2009, 10:54 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by DiscerningZ32
It's not really the motors fault...
The 350z's don't really hook up for one thing.

Vinny Ten got into the 6's with a VQ and made over 1700hp.
Anything can be made quick.

DISCLAIMER: I am by no means saying 350z's are even close to the ideal drag car.
They aren't great for the 1320 and I don't understand anyone who would buy a 350z for the sole purpose of being quick in the 1/4...
the times arent only let down.. trap speeds werent too impressive for TT cars.. (this coming from a stalled auto H/C 410 car...) and trap speed isnt affected by traction (within reason)...
Old 06-17-2009, 10:57 PM

how about a TT nitrous 350z???

go look at the 350z top fast list.. its pitiful.. im a NA street car and was in the top 3... and i was being compared to cars that had TT/nitrous superchargers/nitrous... completely built cars...
they are jokes..
your car runs 10.3 N/A?
Old 06-17-2009, 11:01 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Superdoug
your car runs 10.3 N/A?
no it does not.. ran top 10s@120+...

how many 350z's run that? not many..

and hell, i DD the car EVERY day.. it was my ONLY vehicle.. so that is by a true street car not some track car with a 5k converter 4.56 gears etc etc etc..
Old 06-17-2009, 11:06 PM

no it does not.. ran top 10s@120+...

how many 350z's run that? not many..

and hell, i DD the car EVERY day.. it was my ONLY vehicle.. so that is by a true street car not some track car with a 5k converter 4.56 gears etc etc etc..
it really doesn't matter how many 350z's run that.. not too many ANYTHING's run that ... so why on earth would it bother me if my car doesn't do it?

how many cars can run 10's N/A? a handful? i'm not sure how you feel this is an insult?
Old 06-17-2009, 11:14 PM
TECH Senior Member

it really doesn't matter how many 350z's run that.. not too many ANYTHING's run that ... so why on earth would it bother me if my car doesn't do it?

how many cars can run 10's N/A? a handful? i'm not sure how you feel this is an insult?
i dont think i was trying to insult you, if i was... you would have known..

plenty of cars run 10s NA.. its not that hard to get there.. like said, it wasnt intended as an insult. i was pointing out how pitiful i think the 350z platform is..
Old 06-17-2009, 11:19 PM

i dont think i was trying to insult you, if i was... you would have known..

plenty of cars run 10s NA.. its not that hard to get there.. like said, it wasnt intended as an insult. i was pointing out how pitiful i think the 350z platform is..
my gf's car has push button start, keyless entry, bluetooth, sunroof and automatic headlights.. my car doesn't have those things.. but i would hardly think the car was pitiful for it

so your car is fast in the 1/4 mile.. thats great.. not sure how that makes a 350z pitiful the car was never built to race the 1/4 mile.. if thats the case they would have stripped all the interior features.. and threw the turbo engine the Japanese race 350z's have
Old 06-17-2009, 11:30 PM
TECH Senior Member

my gf's car has push button start, keyless entry, bluetooth, sunroof and automatic headlights.. my car doesn't have those things.. but i would hardly think the car was pitiful for it

so your car is fast in the 1/4 mile.. thats great.. not sure how that makes a 350z pitiful the car was never built to race the 1/4 mile.. if thats the case they would have stripped all the interior features.. and threw the turbo engine the Japanese race 350z's have
your not understanding me... im not talking about features and options.. im not talking road course.. im not talking braking.. im not talking rims...
im talking drag times... thats all i was talking about..
and in that, they are pitiful..
Old 06-17-2009, 11:33 PM

your not understanding me... im not talking about features and options.. im not talking road course.. im not talking braking.. im not talking rims...
im talking drag times... thats all i was talking about..
and in that, they are pitiful..
would you go up to a 997, Lambo, Austin Martin or Bently CGT Owner and tell them the same thing? i think your car is pitiful because my car is faster NA?

i really am not understanding you .. you're right because i'm thinking as in reponse to your post.. who really cares?
Old 06-17-2009, 11:44 PM
TECH Senior Member

would you go up to a 997, Lambo, Austin Martin or Bently CGT Owner and tell them the same thing? i think your car is pitiful because my car is faster NA?

i really am not understanding you .. you're right because i'm thinking as in reponse to your post.. who really cares?
yes, i would...

like i said i am talking STRICTLY drag times... 1/8 mile 1/4 mile.. whatever..

as far as i know i make much less horsepower than almost every "super car" or "exotic"... i weigh the same, if not heavier than most... and will hand most of them their ***...

is it designed for this? no...
but if your talking about drag times, then im going to go strictly on times.. no matter the vehicle, mods, etc etc etc..

if we are talking about more than JUST drag times.. than no none of those cars are pitiful by ANY means.. including the Z.. (of course they do have horrible transmission issues..)
Old 06-17-2009, 11:59 PM

350Z as a drag car = lame.

Drag racing is for people who consume more beer than solid food. I'll stick to racing with turns. Even races that have *GASP* right turns!

And what is with the "Treat me equally because I'm a woman, but if you make fun of me you're a loser"? Guess what, you're on a car forum. I know the term "man up" might be offensive to you, but you need to consider it. People who get offended over the internet are soft and squidgy and should consider sticking to kitten forums.
Old 06-18-2009, 12:04 AM

Lol @ only caring about 1/4 times.

Hmm, isn't that a stereotype as well? Reinforcement?
Old 06-18-2009, 12:11 AM
TECH Apprentice

thinking of kittens
lemons.... please think of the kittens.

sigh...

Last edited by ryonyanko; 06-18-2009 at 12:17 AM.
Old 06-18-2009, 12:17 AM

Oh please, feed the troll.

Sad how only a handful of people are intelligent and level-headed enough to appreciate a car for what it is.

Originally Posted by R W B
I dont find it gay at all. Its called an anodized lip(lip of the rim). Its actually kinda on the expensive side too. I've never seen a knockoff wheel with it before, just name brand expensive rims with them. 350z's can be very stout cars. I have a friend with a 502whp 350z who steadly walked my other friends heads/cam/100 shot 6.0 GTO, not gay at all.

Why is it people on this site are always like, imports suck, their gay, their slow....get over it. That 350z cost more then your Camaro, has a better interior, prolly has a better ride, gets better MPG and depending on what year it could give your 12.9 1/4 a run for its money.

Just speaking my mind.
Old 06-18-2009, 12:23 AM
Teching In

sometimes i miss my 350z sigh yes my camaro has hella more torque but the 350z was 99% more agile and just as fun to drive.

ultra murdered out 2.5%
Old 06-18-2009, 12:29 AM
TECH Regular

I've always loved Nissans, especially Z's, but the maturity of the Z33 crowd has always left me baffled...

The TT Z34 numbers, especially what GTM is coming out with, are looking stout as hell Lemons.
I don't know what they will trap, but they've managed over 500 to the wheels on stock internals.
Only time will tell.
Old 06-18-2009, 12:40 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by IDriveADatsun
350Z as a drag car = lame.

Drag racing is for people who consume more beer than solid food. I'll stick to racing with turns. Even races that have *GASP* right turns!

And what is with the "Treat me equally because I'm a woman, but if you make fun of me you're a loser"? Guess what, you're on a car forum. I know the term "man up" might be offensive to you, but you need to consider it. People who get offended over the internet are soft and squidgy and should consider sticking to kitten forums.
i dont drink... not at all.. and i dont do turns.. go figure..

Originally Posted by Spork
Lol @ only caring about 1/4 times.

Hmm, isn't that a stereotype as well? Reinforcement?
lol @ caring about anything other than 1/4 times...

i dont give a **** what kind of sterotype it is... thats what i was talking about, along with you... dont come in here asking me what my car runs comapred to some TT/nitrous 350z running a lazy 10.3... if you want to impress me... stop talking about 350Zs..

Originally Posted by ryonyanko
thinking of kittens
lemons.... please think of the kittens.

sigh...
ill feed the bastage... its funny ****..

Oh please, feed the troll.

Sad how only a handful of people are intelligent and level-headed enough to appreciate a car for what it is.
no... i do appreciate cars.. your just too stupid to understand what i was saying and my point of saying it.. thats all!

Originally Posted by DiscerningZ32
I've always loved Nissans, especially Z's, but the maturity of the Z33 crowd has always left me baffled...

The TT Z34 numbers, especially what GTM is coming out with, are looking stout as hell Lemons.
I don't know what they will trap, but they've managed over 500 to the wheels on stock internals.
Only time will tell.
i hear that man.. all i know is the times that i saw when i spent a couple days over on the Z forums... it was funny ****..
Old 06-18-2009, 12:54 AM

i dont drink... not at all.. and i dont do turns.. go figure..

lol @ caring about anything other than 1/4 times...

i dont give a **** what kind of sterotype it is... thats what i was talking about, along with you... dont come in here asking me what my car runs comapred to some TT/nitrous 350z running a lazy 10.3... if you want to impress me... stop talking about 350Zs..

ill feed the bastage... its funny ****..

no... i do appreciate cars.. your just too stupid to understand what i was saying and my point of saying it.. thats all!
Give it a few years so the HR/VHR engine can be reworked.

Until then, you're welcome to feed me with your redneck drag-only bullshit. You're welcome to come to the FI section of my350z.com to see what's up, and you're welcome to come to Supraforums to brag about your car. Please do, share with everyone how superior your car is in a straight line and in corners. Hell, you can even set something up with some of the GTRs if you want.

I love being a bastage. Gives me character. I'd rather be gay than a simple-minded fool with a one-track mind.
Old 06-18-2009, 01:30 AM
TECH Senior Member

Give it a few years so the HR/VHR engine can be reworked.

Until then, you're welcome to feed me with your redneck drag-only bullshit. You're welcome to come to the FI section of my350z.com to see what's up, and you're welcome to come to Supraforums to brag about your car. Please do, share with everyone how superior your car is in a straight line and in corners. Hell, you can even set something up with some of the GTRs if you want.

I love being a bastage. Gives me character. I'd rather be gay than a simple-minded fool with a one-track mind.
give it a few years... the ls1 has been discontinued in fbodys for 8 years now.. and they are still taking names and kicking *** at the strip..

again.. your too stupid to understand what i was trying to say.. an intelligent person would have read my posts and understood them..
i have already been to 350z.com... they didnt like me too well over there... they talked my car down and down and down.. i then posted up my times (MY CAM ONLY TIMES) and everyone shut their ******* mouth and said, and i quote... "yea well our cars give us "status""... what a load of bull ****... you can take your status and shove it up your *** while im squinting in my rear view to see you..
never been on a supra forum.. they niether impress me too much... 1000rwhp to run 11s... they are dyno queens.. every once in a while someone gets smart and does it right, but thats far and few between..

a GTR... my god you really are lost arent you... your setting that up with me because a GTR would destroy me, right?

again.. if you werent too stupid to read and comprehend my posts you would understand that im not a one track simple minded red neck fool... nice try though (you know nothing about what i am going for with my next build)..

you got one thing right though.. you are a fruit cake.
Old 06-18-2009, 01:56 AM
Launching!

[QUOTE=IDriveADatsun;11775035]350Z as a drag car = lame.

QUOTE]

not trying to be a dick but thats a ricer excuse... almost as bad as " look at hp per liter" who cares about autocrossing, drifting, all that bullshit.. theyre 2 different worlds, so dont insult drag racing if you dont expect anyone to insult your type of racing, whatever it may be.

Quick Reply: wish i got a better picture of this...I knew 350Zs were gay but...