Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

is the united states screwed?

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2009, 06:53 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default is the united states screwed?

i know this is probably a repost but i feel the need to keep it going around so please watch, and then tell someone else to watch and tell someone

if you dont believe you are a fool,you just have to see 20 minutes and i think you will be interested

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...80711843120756

this is exactly what is going on and i think it is getting to the point of no return unless the word can get around quick enough so please spread this far and wide even if you dont necessarily believe let other people know so they can see atleast
Old 07-02-2009, 08:32 PM
Launching!

great movie. Alex Jones is a great patriot of this country. He strives to protect and uphold the U.S. Constitution, and prevent tyranny from running a muck.
Old 07-02-2009, 08:42 PM
13 Second Truck Club

did alex jones make a movie like this about bush? prolly not but i guess bush was a savoir we really needed another 8 more years of republicans
Old 07-03-2009, 01:06 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 726.0chevelle
did alex jones make a movie like this about bush? prolly not but i guess bush was a savoir we really needed another 8 more years of republicans

You should watch the video before you start crying that it's just another anti Obama/Democrat video. And yes he did make a movie like this about Bush.
Old 07-03-2009, 03:05 AM
JJT
On The Tree

Originally Posted by dpinson
i know this is probably a repost but i feel the need to keep it going around so please watch, and then tell someone else to watch and tell someone

if you dont believe you are a fool,you just have to see 20 minutes and i think you will be interested

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...80711843120756

this is exactly what is going on and i think it is getting to the point of no return unless the word can get around quick enough so please spread this far and wide even if you dont necessarily believe let other people know so they can see atleast
Okay...this is crazy. I watched about 42 minutes of it...I will watch the rest later. After watching this much so far...this is what I get out of it..., the bottom line. This is just my opinion...I could be wrong.

IF YOUR NOT WORKING or DID NOT WORK FOR THE DOD, DOS, or Department of the Navy.... or any goverment, civil service for that matter....your wrong and in trouble. At least...it could be one of their main objectives. Or u could make a lot of money at what u are doing and u don't have to worry about it or what every you do is beneficial to society and the goverment. Or..I guess you could live like a hermit. Think about it...it makes sense if they are trying to achieve...what did they say... "Military world order".. I think. Anyhow, if they were smart they would just pass a law...where every person at minimum would have to serve at least 2 or 4 yr's in the military. They probably don't because people would do stupid **** and get kicked out...goverment would waste their money. Jails would get stacked...people would die. I mean it's already a dictatorship...why not go all out. Be fair, but strict. Someone, and some people have to lead the crusade. Look how powerful China got??? Damn...I don't know what the hell to think now. I'm gonna send this to my old man...(Vietnam Veteran) and retired from the goverment. See what he thinks. Also...someone needs to send this to O'Reilly at Fox news. I'll try... Good POST man...Damn...where's Hannity at?
Old 07-03-2009, 04:46 AM
Launching!

Screwed? Probably. We need some SERIOUS changes in government if we're gonna stay 'on top' for long. I'm afraid it won't be possible without some serious action and determination from a majority of our society. Sadly, most of us are still hypnotized by rhetoric and believe ever word. The general public is nothing but working class cattle.
Old 07-03-2009, 09:56 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Quit whining. The change needed in the government is bigger than your little republican/democrat bickerings. Obama is no better than Bush...they are both just pawns.
Old 07-03-2009, 11:13 AM
On The Tree

I'm glad this is getting around. Kinda makes that movie Eagle Eye make more sense. I would like to fight it but what can you do? Only way we will be saved from this is when God decides he's had enough and then we can all meet in Heaven.
Old 07-03-2009, 11:21 AM
13 Second Truck Club

I am not whining just tired of people saying all the rediculous things that Obama is going to do. People need to realize the US is still a democracy and he has to get his ideas through the house and senate. I beleive that we need serious government change but it starts with the morals of the people. People just need to stop panicking we are gonna make it through this without having chips implanted in our heads or having to worship obama and without terrorists taking over the US.
Old 07-03-2009, 11:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by MrFrossty
I'm glad this is getting around. Kinda makes that movie Eagle Eye make more sense. I would like to fight it but what can you do? Only way we will be saved from this is when God decides he's had enough and then we can all meet in Heaven.
Amen brother. Never hurts to buck it a little on its way. If I am going to be the rode they walk on I am going to be one very ruff, bumpy, rode.

I personaly don't care what they do, just as long as my home state (TX)stands up for state rights like it has so far. I pray we leave the tyranical union soon! Bring back the Republic of Texas!
Old 07-03-2009, 11:27 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I am not whining just tired of people saying all the rediculous things that Obama is going to do. People need to realize the US is still a democracy and he has to get his ideas through the house and senate. I beleive that we need serious government change but it starts with the morals of the people. People just need to stop panicking we are gonna make it through this without having chips implanted in our heads or having to worship obama and without terrorists taking over the US.
Thats the problem and the proof that we are just cattle. WE ARE NOT A DEMOCRACY!! Never was and I pray to good we never will be. We are a REPUBLIC! Everyone needs to learn the difference and what they mean.

As far as chips implanted and worshiping Obama and terrorist taking over, that all just BS. At least for today or even the next 50 years or so. I remember all the hype when Clinton was in office. We survived his cr@p we can survive Obama. We go in cycles all the time. I for one am tired of them all. They are ALL crooks!!! How can they get paid less then $200,000 a year and in four years be worth more then 10 million dollars?

Last edited by Texas_WS6; 07-03-2009 at 11:38 AM.
Old 07-03-2009, 12:25 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Oh god.. here we go again.
Old 07-03-2009, 04:36 PM
Banned

even if you disagree just pass this around so as many people as possible can be aware of this
Old 07-04-2009, 02:38 AM
Teching In

I think this guy makes an excellent speech....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA