Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Vids of my TT Chevelle

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2009 | 06:16 AM
Launching!

Thanks for the kind words everyone. My son got a kick out of reading the thread last night. He is also starting to critique the vids he shot.

Soon enough Larry your Nathan will be taking vids of you doing the same.
Old 08-24-2009 | 12:48 PM
On The Tree

This is the best set of videos I've seen in awhile. Reminds me of when I was younger.

"This is the car my dad and his friend built, um its got two twin turbos; and it uh, it just does a huge burnout!"

I haven't smiled so proudly in awhile. Can't wait to have a son just like him! Just be sure to teach him saftey!
Old 08-24-2009 | 01:39 PM
12 Second Club

"hes still going (1 second later) hes done"
"my crazy dad"
"it does a huge burnout, bye"

ha cute kid. i wish my dad had a abdass car when i was young, but im the first gearhead in the family. make sure he gets a V8 for his first car !
Old 08-24-2009 | 03:06 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by TOOSLO5
Thanks for the kind words everyone. My son got a kick out of reading the thread last night. He is also starting to critique the vids he shot.

Soon enough Larry your Nathan will be taking vids of you doing the same.

glad to hear he liked the posts and is working from here on his videos

Nathan just dumped his training wheels after 30 minutes Sat and now won;t put the bike away

The boy loves cars already and can name models and makes. The wife just loves it... not!
Old 08-25-2009 | 07:54 AM
Launching!

RS beast, safety has been taught for years as it should be. I think there are too many idiots out there that don't enforce it with their kids. I'll get on it around town here and there but when getting stupid like this I try to pick a somewhat deserted area such as a subdivision with lots only and no houses or an industrial park on a weekend. Lucky for us the deserted area is only a block from the house.

WSsick, my son already has claimed the Chevelle and has plans to paint it green when it's his. Seeing as I don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon he is going to have to wait a while. He loves the new Camaro and has about 8years to save up for one.

Larry, Nathan just dumped the training wheels....look out! My wife is stuck with the same thing. My Nathan is always pointing stuff out and the wife hates it. She says he sounds like a little me! Given the type of work you do she's doomed.

My son said that my buddy Jim (camaroLS1) and I built the car but I had help from the guys over at Speed Inc. They did the mechanical install of the engine/trans a few years ago since I didnt have the fab skills,tools or time to do so. I wired the car, took care of the little odds and ends and got it running from there. The following year I bought a welder, some other required equipment and a bunch of pipe and my buddy and I got to work on the TT set up. The guys at Speed Inc have been an integral part of the build since day one and will continue to be.
Old 08-25-2009 | 03:34 PM
TECH Senior Member

lol, awesome