Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

new pics of my gsxr1000 at 70'' wheel base

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2010, 12:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by procsls6
DLOVE they don't understand, looks good. Had a 61in 05 went 8.9 on pump gas foot shifting with my little guy and 9.3's with me 210suited and a few others. You on psychobike? Looks like Richard had fun on that pass.
nice! Yeah I'm dlove on there as well.

Originally Posted by 'Trust'
Touche'. I was comparing it to on the street, anything with enough power and RWD will come up on a prepped sticky surface. I didn't realize it was a track bike, I was thinking highway rolls.
yeah, It's a track bike that I ride on the street. Same thing I did with my camaro. My gearing is topped out less than stock. The more track I make it, the less reason I try to race it on the street. Which is a good thing. The exhaust is still a slip-on so I can still at least ride the bike on the street. The only thing that makes a bike NOT turn is drag pegs on the swingarm and a sidewinder exhaust.

Originally Posted by lemons12
First thing I thought about was your white camaro and trying to follow your weight reduction on it! I think I even sent you a PM or two back and forth discussing weights on some things!
Oh dude you know I did with this as well. Most may not notice but, my bike is covered in aftermarket body work. My tank is a fiberglass tank that holds half the amount of a stock one and is a couple inches shorter. My extended tail weighs in at a whole nothing.

Plus you want to see the coolest batteries ever? You know I have one
http://www.motowheels.com/italian/my...or=&collection
Old 03-30-2010, 03:45 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by dlove
Oh dude you know I did with this as well. Most may not notice but, my bike is covered in aftermarket body work. My tank is a fiberglass tank that holds half the amount of a stock one and is a couple inches shorter. My extended tail weighs in at a whole nothing.

Plus you want to see the coolest batteries ever? You know I have one
http://www.motowheels.com/italian/my...or=&collection
That battery is awesome.... BUT... Why would you need that for a 9 second bike?
Weighs in at a whole nothing! My kinda tail!

I picked up my 954 today!
Old 04-01-2010, 12:56 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Stretched too far for my taste. But this bike is made to run not to cruise around town with a chick on the back.
Old 04-01-2010, 08:14 AM
Launching!

that tail evens out the stretch well.. looks like a proper drag bike.. I HATE stretched show bikes, but a stretched bike with purpose is fine by me. Post up some results when you go to the track.
Old 04-01-2010, 09:38 AM
Launching!

I see you popped you bike full of Enzyte .
Old 04-01-2010, 12:13 PM
11 Second Club

this. when you can get an fbody for 4k. The crowd really starts to turn into ricers. I have been saying it for some time now, the fbody is the new 5.0 mustang.
This... = lots of dumbass people...

btw dlove, that thing is sick, I want to see videos of it in action
Old 04-01-2010, 01:57 PM
On The Tree

[QUOTE=dlove;13104005]

seriously wider tire....quick removing wheelie bar bawahahahahaha. dude I will admit I'm fairly "new" to the drag bike world. But that is some wack **** to say. This is not some harley drag bike....Look up how fast busa's and 1k's are going on stock size tires without any bars. ummmm 7's. Way faster than me btw.

Ok was just saying personally but if you want to go there then explain your own words...Look up how fast busa's and 1k's are going on stock size tires without any bars. ummmm 7's. Way faster than me btw...Are you talking with a stretch??? Also must be talking 1/8 mile so this is 1/4 mile time's...guy I have raced at our track has gone mid 9's consistantly with a busa with zero stretch and a little wider tiire...in talking to him he told me that he takes the wheelie bar off and rides it on the street as well...btw just as a **** and giggles thing I used to go with a friend of the family to different tracks and watch him run his 7 second nitro harley but I don't know squat so I will shut up now
Old 04-01-2010, 10:02 PM
TECH Regular

holy **** thats sick!! i bet that thing is an animal at the track!
Old 04-02-2010, 11:08 PM
11 Second Club

[QUOTE=chevyman9306;13122483]

seriously wider tire....quick removing wheelie bar bawahahahahaha. dude I will admit I'm fairly "new" to the drag bike world. But that is some wack **** to say. This is not some harley drag bike....Look up how fast busa's and 1k's are going on stock size tires without any bars. ummmm 7's. Way faster than me btw.

Ok was just saying personally but if you want to go there then explain your own words...Look up how fast busa's and 1k's are going on stock size tires without any bars. ummmm 7's. Way faster than me btw...Are you talking with a stretch??? Also must be talking 1/8 mile so this is 1/4 mile time's...guy I have raced at our track has gone mid 9's consistantly with a busa with zero stretch and a little wider tiire...in talking to him he told me that he takes the wheelie bar off and rides it on the street as well...btw just as a **** and giggles thing I used to go with a friend of the family to different tracks and watch him run his 7 second nitro harley but I don't know squat so I will shut up now
Old 04-05-2010, 10:24 PM
TECH Regular

how does it ride on the street? and how are you hooking so far?

Quick Reply: new pics of my gsxr1000 at 70'' wheel base