Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Couple New Maro Boyz Pics (Some NWS)

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2010, 09:35 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Wreck
I don't mind if some of you like the cars they build in the "camaro Boyz" club, but just the name of the club itself is screaming that it's full of people I probably don't care to hang out with, period. I've seen their early videos, and it made me not want to see their later videos, so if I'm ignorant for not liking them because of that, so be it.

I honestly can't believe how many LS1Tech members were on here that jumped in this thread and are drooling over the style camaro Boyz follows. Honestly even if you like the hot colors and constant bimbos they get for magazine attention, the entire mind-set and "we be camaro boyz - we be ballin' mentality enough makes me
better get your flamesuit on
Old 06-27-2010, 09:43 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Mavmavv
Jesus Christ I cant believe this stupid thread is still going on.

Its painfully obvious The MaroBoyzPrez cant take criticism.
Being critical and being a douche bag are two different things. From what I saw, they handled both well.
Old 06-27-2010, 01:37 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by 02sleeperz28
Shut your trap moron! Nobody told you to open this thread and add your opinion. The pics of women in this thread look better than majority of the fake breast, liposuction, collagen tramps posted in "Pics of women on f-body thread."
Irony at its best...
Old 06-27-2010, 01:52 PM
10 Second Club

Received 72 Likes on 37 Posts

I don't know why people have to be so ignorant and close minded
Old 06-27-2010, 02:15 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JD_AMG
Irony at its best...
x2.
Old 06-27-2010, 05:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't mind if some of you like the cars they build in the "camaro Boyz" club, but just the name of the club itself is screaming that it's full of people I probably don't care to hang out with, period. I've seen their early videos, and it made me not want to see their later videos, so if I'm ignorant for not liking them because of that, so be it.

I honestly can't believe how many LS1Tech members were on here that jumped in this thread and are drooling over the style camaro Boyz follows. Honestly even if you like the hot colors and constant bimbos they get for magazine attention, the entire mind-set and "we be camaro boyz - we be ballin' mentality enough makes me

I would hope we all like women in this thread... If you don't that's fine too. What's wrong with pics with women on, in, or around our cars? Since WHEN did that become an issue? Seems like the same thing seen everyday in Magazines, Calenders, and on TV. Who WOULDN'T want their car in a magazine? I mean really... We do this for a hobby, we build our cars to not look like the cookie cutter Camaro, Trans-Am, WS6, Firebird, GTO, or Corvette. I have my own style as does everyone else on this forum. I like Fast Sports cars with tasteful appearance mods. If you don't like that.... you're on the wrong site buddy. As for the "we ballin" sorry, you must of listened to too much rap music last night. We work 9-5, sometimes TWO jobs just like a lot of other people. I've kept my cool for the most part... but your ignorance isn't necessary.... Now that we're speaking honestly.

Matthew
Old 06-27-2010, 09:04 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by BlueMagicSS
I would hope we all like women in this thread... If you don't that's fine too. What's wrong with pics with women on, in, or around our cars? Since WHEN did that become an issue? Seems like the same thing seen everyday in Magazines, Calenders, and on TV. Who WOULDN'T want their car in a magazine? I mean really... We do this for a hobby, we build our cars to not look like the cookie cutter Camaro, Trans-Am, WS6, Firebird, GTO, or Corvette. I have my own style as does everyone else on this forum. I like Fast Sports cars with tasteful appearance mods. If you don't like that.... you're on the wrong site buddy. As for the "we ballin" sorry, you must of listened to too much rap music last night. We work 9-5, sometimes TWO jobs just like a lot of other people. I've kept my cool for the most part... but your ignorance isn't necessary.... Now that we're speaking honestly.

Matthew
It's a difference between building a mean muscle car or the sleeper style that many of us on this site like, and other F-Body sites enjoy, focusing on power\stance\track times vs a lot of your members that are going with hot colors, big rims, chroming out the engine bays, etc.

It's not my cup of tea and anyone on this forum can voice that they don't like it, just like anyone can voice that they do like it.

I'm not into the lingo and the name of the club itself just turns off anyone that speaks straight off. I'll go into my respectable office and say "Yes, I'm a member of LS1Tech, one of the largest Fbody focused websites and tech databases and intellectual members on the internet." I will NOT go into my office and go "Yeah I be a member of camaro BooyyyzzEEE and I even had a conversation with the PREZ of da club last night \m/ and this is my hot green camaro with my 21"s and seriously, I can do things like weave in and out of traffic cuz we in the club knowz each others and we all know what each other is gonna doooo."

Jesus Christ.
Old 06-27-2010, 09:52 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 1970camaroRS
Thanks for the pics of the skanks, but reading this thread has made me retarded.
Skanks? How? Their just doing their job. Posing like many other models do. How does that make them skanks?
And if you turn "retarded" over them posting picks and people posting about their cars and women then you have a serious problem. Maybe you shouldn't be in any forums. All threads are the same and people post something and members post their opinions. If that makes you retarded then stay away from forums. You might end up with long term brain damage.

It's a difference between building a mean muscle car or the sleeper style that many of us on this site like, and other F-Body sites enjoy, focusing on power\stance\track times vs a lot of your members that are going with hot colors, big rims, chroming out the engine bays, etc.

It's not my cup of tea and anyone on this forum can voice that they don't like it, just like anyone can voice that they do like it.

I'm not into the lingo and the name of the club itself just turns off anyone that speaks straight off. I'll go into my respectable office and say "Yes, I'm a member of LS1Tech, one of the largest Fbody focused websites and tech databases and intellectual members on the internet." I will NOT go into my office and go "Yeah I be a member of camaro BooyyyzzEEE and I even had a conversation with the PREZ of da club last night \m/ and this is my hot green camaro with my 21"s and seriously, I can do things like weave in and out of traffic cuz we in the club knowz each others and we all know what each other is gonna doooo."

Jesus Christ.
Who ever made rules on how a muscle car should look? Is the paint colour going to make the car slower or something? It is very possible for cars to look different ways and go fast. So what's the problem with the paint? And as for you're sleeper style. It looks good. But I think people would be more surprised on one of these cars moving out then the usual styles we all have. So it doesn't really make it a sleeper style does it.

And again about the rims. If you read the whole thread then you would know that their club doesn't use big rims any more. And all the cars posted on the picks have corvette rims. Or are you saying you don't like vette rims?
Old 06-27-2010, 11:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I don't see why there are so many people making generalizations about the club as a whole.

I really don't get it.

I've been in a few car clubs and gone to many more car clubs' shows I wasn't a member of, and there have been members with cars I don't like... ones with ugly mods... trashed cars... and great cars. The owners have been all sorts of people... upper class, lower class, no class (lots of these actually--lots of big mouths with unfiltered words spewing out of them), different races, etc. I've gone to shows where people stand in a circle and bash each others mods and show off their dyno charts, I've been to ones where guys talk about the detailing products they use, and of course I've been to ones where girls in orange short shorts stand next to a car for 5 seconds for a photo. And you know what? Even if I didn't have the same interests as a group of people at these shows, we all liked cars and that's all that really mattered. This hobby/interest takes all kinds.

I'm the type that if you start bragging about your spark plug wires, trap speed, and 10 bolt, my eyes gloss over and I stop listening. If you tell me about how your car was painted and the things you did to keep it looking great, my ears perk up. I like some of the things the members of camaro Boyz have done to their cars, particularly the cars in interesting colors. An owner who owns a car I like is enough for me on a message board. Whether he speaks the same way I do... is the same color as me... likes the same type of women as me... doesn't really matter...

I think it's really judgmental of many of you to be making these ignorant comments about the camaro Boyz as a whole. One of the members of the camaro Boyz could have the same interests you do in real life, or you might not like each other at all. It's a message board we're on... none of these guys asked you to internet stalk them before making your reply post. Get a grip on yourselves and start having some courtesy towards each other.
Old 06-28-2010, 12:06 AM
10 Second Club

Received 72 Likes on 37 Posts

Jesus Christ.
Dude just stop with the ignorance already. The more you type the more you come off like a bigot

Originally Posted by jugz ss
Skanks? How? Their just doing their job. Posing like many other models do. How does that make them skanks?
And if you turn "retarded" over them posting picks and people posting about their cars and women then you have a serious problem. Maybe you shouldn't be in any forums. All threads are the same and people post something and members post their opinions. If that makes you retarded then stay away from forums. You might end up with long term brain damage.

Who ever made rules on how a muscle car should look? Is the paint colour going to make the car slower or something? It is very possible for cars to look different ways and go fast. So what's the problem with the paint? And as for you're sleeper style. It looks good. But I think people would be more surprised on one of these cars moving out then the usual styles we all have. So it doesn't really make it a sleeper style does it.

And again about the rims. If you read the whole thread then you would know that their club doesn't use big rims any more. And all the cars posted on the picks have corvette rims. Or are you saying you don't like vette rims?
Originally Posted by Brangeta
I don't see why there are so many people making generalizations about the club as a whole.

I really don't get it.

I've been in a few car clubs and gone to many more car clubs' shows I wasn't a member of, and there have been members with cars I don't like... ones with ugly mods... trashed cars... and great cars. The owners have been all sorts of people... upper class, lower class, no class (lots of these actually--lots of big mouths with unfiltered words spewing out of them), different races, etc. I've gone to shows where people stand in a circle and bash each others mods and show off their dyno charts, I've been to ones where guys talk about the detailing products they use, and of course I've been to ones where girls in orange short shorts stand next to a car for 5 seconds for a photo. And you know what? Even if I didn't have the same interests as a group of people at these shows, we all liked cars and that's all that really mattered. This hobby/interest takes all kinds.

I'm the type that if you start bragging about your spark plug wires, trap speed, and 10 bolt, my eyes gloss over and I stop listening. If you tell me about how your car was painted and the things you did to keep it looking great, my ears perk up. I like some of the things the members of camaro Boyz have done to their cars, particularly the cars in interesting colors. An owner who owns a car I like is enough for me on a message board. Whether he speaks the same way I do... is the same color as me... likes the same type of women as me... doesn't really matter...

I think it's really judgmental of many of you to be making these ignorant comments about the camaro Boyz as a whole. One of the members of the camaro Boyz could have the same interests you do in real life, or you might not like each other at all. It's a message board we're on... none of these guys asked you to internet stalk them before making your reply post. Get a grip on yourselves and start having some courtesy towards each other.
Jugz and Brangeta i'm in agreeance with you guys

Quick Reply: Couple New Maro Boyz Pics (Some NWS)