Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

MY CAMARO (Recent Pictures) appearance ideas?

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2013, 06:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default MY CAMARO (Recent Pictures) appearance ideas?

Some Pictures of my Camaro this year and very recent.

Still trying to decide on 6lE splitters , RK SPORT front grill painted red, and bright white HID's . What do you guys think? any other ideas?
Looking for a different look. Not too different though

Im taking a break on Performance mods for a bit lol

I just bought some Nitto NTO5R's for the rear (not pictured) still waiting upon arrival

Engine bay

The Interior has nothing different besides the wideband/oil pressure gauges on the HVAC Bezel and the nitrous switches/Bottle. ALL leather stock looking

Attached Thumbnails MY CAMARO (Recent Pictures) appearance ideas?-maro111.jpg   MY CAMARO (Recent Pictures) appearance ideas?-maro-front.jpg   MY CAMARO (Recent Pictures) appearance ideas?-maro-ass.jpg   MY CAMARO (Recent Pictures) appearance ideas?-maro-front-2.jpg   MY CAMARO (Recent Pictures) appearance ideas?-maro-side.jpg  

MY CAMARO (Recent Pictures) appearance ideas?-111.jpg   MY CAMARO (Recent Pictures) appearance ideas?-n2o.jpg   MY CAMARO (Recent Pictures) appearance ideas?-switch-plate.jpg   MY CAMARO (Recent Pictures) appearance ideas?-dscn0328.jpg   MY CAMARO (Recent Pictures) appearance ideas?-bottle-1.jpg  

Old 11-06-2013, 07:05 PM
TECH Addict

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

Car looks awesome. Id do some 6000k HIDs and all LEDs in the interior if you havent done that yet. Id also take that sticker off the nitrous bottle and maybe paint/get a different psi guage, that purple looks out of place.

On the outside Id replace the clear corners with clear with black housings, and do the same for the rear ones too.
Old 11-06-2013, 07:19 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Everything looks great as is, but I would paint the grille black or change to a SLP grille as the chrome billets just remind me of pickup trucks. I would also consider adding chrome letters to the rear to fill in the "Camaro" on the berger panel. Lastly, I would move the little bowtie that is next to "SS" on the rear over to the drivers side. I always thought that evened things out a bit.
Old 11-06-2013, 07:23 PM
TECH Regular

looks perfect as is but if you have to do something i like the strut tower braces and maybe paint the grill black but it looks amazing as is
Old 11-06-2013, 07:36 PM
Banned

replace the grill with a SLP one. leave everything else alone. These cars look better with very subtle adjustments. Maybe paint your brake calipers to match the car.
Old 11-06-2013, 07:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mjs1012
Car looks awesome. Id do some 6000k HIDs and all LEDs in the interior if you havent done that yet. Id also take that sticker off the nitrous bottle and maybe paint/get a different psi guage, that purple looks out of place.

On the outside Id replace the clear corners with clear with black housings, and do the same for the rear ones too.
THanks! Yeah the 6000k were the ones I have been looking at. I just added a bottle blanket so its all black now.

Originally Posted by Ls1CamaroGuy87
Everything looks great as is, but I would paint the grille black or change to a SLP grille as the chrome billets just remind me of pickup trucks. I would also consider adding chrome letters to the rear to fill in the "Camaro" on the berger panel. Lastly, I would move the little bowtie that is next to "SS" on the rear over to the drivers side. I always thought that evened things out a bit.
My thoughts exactly. Im not digging the billet grill anymore and am considering the RKsport grill in RED.

Originally Posted by sick_tight
looks perfect as is but if you have to do something i like the strut tower braces and maybe paint the grill black but it looks amazing as is
Thanks man. Yeah im really thinking about tossing the grill lol
Old 11-06-2013, 07:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by cookba
replace the grill with a SLP one. leave everything else alone. These cars look better with very subtle adjustments. Maybe paint your brake calipers to match the car.
Ill look into the SLP grill. Ive been looking at the RKsport grill .
Thanks for the input!
Old 11-06-2013, 08:00 PM
TECH Addict

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Small things to clean up, but a good looking car just the same. Most items have been mentioned; grille (SLP vote here but check the grille thread in the Appearance Section), clear corners up front need to be toned down a bit, lose the body side moldings....other than that, solid ride.
Old 11-06-2013, 08:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LPE 403
Small things to clean up, but a good looking car just the same. Most items have been mentioned; grille (SLP vote here but check the grille thread in the Appearance Section), clear corners up front need to be toned down a bit, lose the body side moldings....other than that, solid ride.
THanks LPE!!
Old 11-06-2013, 08:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Sorry , lol car looks good but your gauges are sick, can you give me any info on your on the setup
Old 11-06-2013, 09:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Tint windshield, SLP bowtie or SS grille, remove side molding, maybe 6k or 8k HID's and be done with it. Your car is perfect as is but those would be my additions to it.
Old 11-06-2013, 09:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by GMC5.3
Sorry , lol car looks good but your gauges are sick, can you give me any info on your on the setup
The Bezel is from 6LE (6litre eater.com), attached are AEM analog Wide band, and oil pressure gauge from glowshift

Originally Posted by TransAmWS.6
Tint windshield, SLP bowtie or SS grille, remove side molding, maybe 6k or 8k HID's and be done with it. Your car is perfect as is but those would be my additions to it.
Thanks I appreciate it!
Old 11-06-2013, 09:58 PM
TECH Senior Member

Car looks perfect man!!! Clean and sleek looking. Everything on your car flows. Leave your car as is.
Old 11-06-2013, 10:12 PM
On The Tree

I personally like the black and red them on red cars. I would buy or paint my side view mirrors black, black slp grill again black, corner lights black, maybe a black sunnoco side hood strips or the rally strips, black out the wheels and some rear Camaro inserts in red. but I tell you man your car looks great im just giving you ideas to think about lol here are some pics of my cars

I like to chose theme for my cars like for my Camaro I chose black and polish
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...1&l=69d3b87386

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...5&l=6c3d768dff

and for my trans am I went with black and red
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...6&l=7e8bea4488

Old 11-06-2013, 10:17 PM
On The Tree

by the way. what kind or camera do you have? looks amazing.
Old 11-06-2013, 10:22 PM
Staging Lane

I would have to agree with either blacking out the grill or getting an slp grill. Other then that I have nothing. Car looks amazing.
Old 11-06-2013, 10:30 PM
On The Tree

black grill, black clear corners, black rear clearance lights, chrome camaro letters for berger panel.
Old 11-06-2013, 10:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TXZ28LS1
Car looks perfect man!!! Clean and sleek looking. Everything on your car flows. Leave your car as is.
Thanks man I appreciate it! Just been looking for a "tweek" lately

Originally Posted by 02 reaper z28
I personally like the black and red them on red cars. I would buy or paint my side view mirrors black, black slp grill again black, corner lights black, maybe a black sunnoco side hood strips or the rally strips, black out the wheels and some rear Camaro inserts in red. but I tell you man your car looks great im just giving you ideas to think about lol here are some pics of my cars

I like to chose theme for my cars like for my Camaro I chose black and polish
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...1&l=69d3b87386

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...5&l=6c3d768dff

and for my trans am I went with black and red

Very nice cars you have! If I change the theme it will be later on since that's a drastic change. Thank you!

Originally Posted by 02 reaper z28
by the way. what kind or camera do you have? looks amazing.
Nikon cool pix 610
Originally Posted by Z28Mayhem
I would have to agree with either blacking out the grill or getting an slp grill. Other then that I have nothing. Car looks amazing.
Thank you !
Old 11-07-2013, 12:17 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ZEEYAL8R
black grill, black clear corners, black rear clearance lights, chrome camaro letters for berger panel.
hmmm...
Old 11-07-2013, 09:46 AM
TECH Addict

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

Off topic but whered you find that matchbox camaro thats hanging from your rearview?

Quick Reply: MY CAMARO (Recent Pictures) appearance ideas?