Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Looking for some good videos of 600+ whp cars vs bikes

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2014, 11:16 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by oldgixxer
That's Rob Ferretti's Vette(Superspeeder's dvd dude),at the time IIRC,it was supercharged and making 850rwhp+/-. Since then the Vette has undergone a few different builds and I [I]think[I]its a twin turbo at the moment,I could be wrong but either way it's making a lot more HP. But I agree,car needed more HP to have a fair run.
Thats one pathetic and/or heavy *** vette to perform like that with 850+ whp lol. Just like there are great and not so great riders, there are also great and no so great drivers and also cars that are setup like ****. I would have to believe that the vette in question falls under both categories. Rob Farretti never struck me as the most intelligent or best driver around.

Oh, and me vs StealthFRC's 750 just for ***** and giggles lol.

Old 04-21-2014, 04:58 PM
Teching In

Ok I did some digging around and found this vid of me running a friends 900whp GTR. The ZX14 in the vid is the very same rider who owned the killer 04 10R from the other vids I posted in this thread.

I was stock wheelbase,on low boost(230rwhp)and having some issues that were fixed the next day(bike was loading up&stumbling),you can see where the S1K is about to catch&pass me then my bike clears up,builds boost and shoots off lol
Old 04-21-2014, 07:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ok I did some digging around and found this vid of me running a friends 900whp GTR. The ZX14 in the vid is the very same rider who owned the killer 04 10R from the other vids I posted in this thread.

I was stock wheelbase,on low boost(230rwhp)and having some issues that were fixed the next day(bike was loading up&stumbling),you can see where the S1K is about to catch&pass me then my bike clears up,builds boost and shoots off lol
Top End - YouTube
You have rods/pistons in the GSXR?

I had an 01 GSXR1000 last year that was one of my favorite bikes of all time, I really considered putting a Velocity stg 1 kit on it but... I was worried about the rods...and I didn't want to get into another full bike build, that's when I sold it and bought the S1000rr..

Got any pics/vids of your GT35r Busa? That one has got to be making 550hp or so eh?

Here is a vid of mine playing around in Mexico on pump gas..

Just barely rolling on the throttle in 1st/2nd and blowing the tire off.. Finally got wot in 3rd..

Last edited by ajrothm; 04-21-2014 at 07:41 PM.
Old 04-22-2014, 05:46 AM
Teching In

Yes,the 1K has rods,pistons,s.s. valves,cut trans,lockup,etc,it's a full build. Its a very fun bike,especially when it was SWB...180mph power wheelies at will ala Ghost Rider lol.

I had some issues with the Gen1 last year,went from a small stage1 turbo to a stage2 w the small turbo to the GT35R as it sits now. Everything is worked out now but last year saw limited riding time as it was a work in progress so no vids as of yet.

The 35R hits so hard when it spools up,even on 15psi it was unridable,it wanted to throw you off the back of the bike. It was damn near impossible to hold on over 450rwhp..I almost slid right off the back as I had the passenger seat on&not the hump lmfao. That's when I bought the AMS1000.

Watching your vid makes me want to go out and ride it right now lol!!
Attached Thumbnails Looking for some good videos of 600+ whp cars vs bikes-033.jpg   Looking for some good videos of 600+ whp cars vs bikes-044.jpg   Looking for some good videos of 600+ whp cars vs bikes-049.jpg  

Last edited by oldgixxer; 04-22-2014 at 05:52 AM.
Old 04-22-2014, 07:21 AM
Teching In

I can't even fathom what it would feel like hitting boost with that much power. My bike in 1st gear is an animal. But your 6th pulls like my 1st I'm sure.
Old 04-22-2014, 07:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Yes,the 1K has rods,pistons,s.s. valves,cut trans,lockup,etc,it's a full build. Its a very fun bike,especially when it was SWB...180mph power wheelies at will ala Ghost Rider lol.

I had some issues with the Gen1 last year,went from a small stage1 turbo to a stage2 w the small turbo to the GT35R as it sits now. Everything is worked out now but last year saw limited riding time as it was a work in progress so no vids as of yet.

The 35R hits so hard when it spools up,even on 15psi it was unridable,it wanted to throw you off the back of the bike. It was damn near impossible to hold on over 450rwhp..I almost slid right off the back as I had the passenger seat on&not the hump lmfao. That's when I bought the AMS1000.

Watching your vid makes me want to go out and ride it right now lol!!
Hell ya man, your gixxer is sick!!

I've never rode mine over 18 psi...and that time was in full LSR trim with 19/38 gearing so it was pretty tame.. I ran 225 in the Mile at 16 psi, Turned it up to 18 psi (360hp) and yacked a head gasket at the 3/4 mile marker..Coasted thru at 215... Pretty sure it would have ran 230 on that pass..... I couldn't imagine riding it at 450hp...

Crazy money pits the busas are for sure..

Just a little T3/T4 61mm, pretty much peters out around 450 around 32 psi... We made 474 hp once when the boost controller went AWOL, we shut it down at 8800 and was at 474... No telling how much boost it was.. Probably would have hit 500 if the engine didn't blow..LOL... Really about 435hp is all the turbo is efficient for.. 29 psi..

You never see these anymore.

Last edited by ajrothm; 04-22-2014 at 08:04 PM.
Old 04-22-2014, 08:21 PM
Teching In

That's one of Dennis' coolers right? My buddy had a ghetto kit about 10yrs ago,bike was always breaking down though.
Old 04-23-2014, 07:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

That's one of Dennis' coolers right? My buddy had a ghetto kit about 10yrs ago,bike was always breaking down though.
Yes it's the same cooler Dennis used to use. It's an MCXpress intercooler that comes from Sweden. This one is notched for more tire clearance. My kit is an RCC turbos stg 2 kit. Richard used to use these coolers as well.. Its good for 15-16 psi on pump gas on a low comp motor. Great street setup.

Now the hot ticket is the Ultra plenum and water heat exchanger.. Can run 18-19 psi on pump gas on those.. Good for 400 rwhp on pump gas with my lil turbo.

My air to air setup is fool proof and reliable tho.

My junk makes plenty of power for me... I've never said that about anything.. Lol.

If you shoot an onboard vid, do it when you have it cranked up to 450hp so everyone can see how crazy that **** is..
Old 04-24-2014, 05:20 AM
Teching In

Yes,thats right the MC Xpress. That's very trick that its notched for the tire;some tires will notch 'em for you lol.
Uggg,yes...the Ultra plenum. I was about to pull the trigger on one over the winter but,my turbo is not from RCC;Id have to re-fab my up pipe to make **** fit/work and after seeing that the whole set up would be almost $4500 I passed. Maybe next winter. I'll just buy another 55g drum of C16 for this year
I hope to have everything buttoned up on the Gen1 by the weekend,if the weather holds out Saturday I will take it out for a rip.

BTW,what rear tire are you running? I still have a few Power One's laying around but once their gone...
Old 04-26-2014, 09:46 PM
Teching In

My friends ran today. Great times. Details in description.

http://youtube.com/watch?feature=youtube_gdata_player&v=79ry6cJaV0E
Old 04-27-2014, 08:40 AM
Teching In

Im trying to set up some pulls against a friends S/C FRC Vette with my stock L3 1K. We have similar trap speeds so it should be a good run,with the Vette coming around me up top
Old 04-27-2014, 10:41 PM
Teching In

Im trying to set up some pulls against a friends S/C FRC Vette with my stock L3 1K. We have similar trap speeds so it should be a good run,with the Vette coming around me up top
What's the setup on the vette? Must be something vicious if he's trapping 145+. I'm guessing ysi or bigger.
Old 04-27-2014, 11:52 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

S/C C5 will be my next vehicle, hopefully within 6 months. Wanna pay off the bike first. Preferably a Z06 since I've wanted them since they came out, even though they are ~5k more then a similar C5 usually, which is creeping into base used C6 territory.
Old 04-28-2014, 01:21 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Puck
S/C C5 will be my next vehicle, hopefully within 6 months. Wanna pay off the bike first. Preferably a Z06 since I've wanted them since they came out, even though they are ~5k more then a similar C5 usually, which is creeping into base used C6 territory.
Depending on your long term plans for the C5, I'd get an FRC instead of a ZO6. The money you save will buy a built motor. I bought my FRC already supercharged; but I sold my head unit, upgraded to a YSI, and built the motor. Now I go bike hunting...unless it's a bike like AJ's...LOL.
Old 04-28-2014, 07:49 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by 01MagredC5
Depending on your long term plans for the C5, I'd get an FRC instead of a ZO6. The money you save will buy a built motor. I bought my FRC already supercharged; but I sold my head unit, upgraded to a YSI, and built the motor. Now I go bike hunting...unless it's a bike like AJ's...LOL.
Yea I know its not worth it for the money if you're looking to build a drag car, but its just for a DD and the Z06 C5 just looks so damn good. I've wanted one forever, I can remember the exact first time I saw one on the road the year they came out lol.

Only looking for ~600rwhp, pump gas DD for cruising. It will be my slowest vehicle LOL .
Old 04-28-2014, 07:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Tracked350Z
My friends ran today. Great times. Details in description.

http://youtube.com/watch?feature=you...&v=79ry6cJaV0E
Damn that CBR600 whooped tha ***! LOL

Sounded like he knew how to ride too.
Old 04-28-2014, 07:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 01MagredC5
LOL..

I just broke the ole bitch out of hiatus..... Gotta get me some revenge...LOL
Old 04-28-2014, 08:30 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ajrothm
LOL..

I just broke the ole bitch out of hiatus..... Gotta get me some revenge...LOL
Turbo Busa walk around, "Out of Retirement" - YouTube
Dude that thing is just plain nasty...running what it did on "low boost"...just plain sick! I'd run if I saw you on that thing...haha.
Old 04-28-2014, 11:11 PM
Teching In

I went for a short ride on my Gen1 today,roads are still a bit cold so had to take it easy.
Heres a short vid,you can here that 35R whistlin' away

Your '00 is super clean,they are getting very very rare to find in that condition. I cringed when I had to cut my plastics lol

Last edited by oldgixxer; 04-28-2014 at 11:17 PM.
Old 05-03-2014, 10:09 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Not car vs bikes but...

bike vs bike from this weekend.

I actually ran closer to the ZX14 then I thought I would, especially considering the ZX14 rider was 33lbs lighter then me and the bike makes rougly 20hp more.... we'll be battling again in the next month or so... I'm on an Ethiopian crash diet as we speak.

Quick Reply: Looking for some good videos of 600+ whp cars vs bikes