Old 01-19-2006, 03:42 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what a dousche bag
Old 01-19-2006, 05:15 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by KCFormula
Yea, over at svtperformance they call '03 cobra's "terminators".
You do realize that "terminator" is the code name for the 03-04 cobra?
Old 01-19-2006, 08:58 PM
TECH Junkie

Yes, Blade's car was faster than the stock LS1 & LS6 (of the 01 variety). However, the Terminators or 03-04 Cobras are far from something to sneeze about. And, anything that can flat rape an LS series Z06 or Z28 (stock or otherwise) is hardly anything to sneeze at. We sound like a bunch of Stang owners complaining when the LS1 came out. The more recent Cobra's are far from trailer queens and Terminator owners have something to be a little cocky about. We have one mock up of a proposed future camaro in four years. Within the recent past, save the C5 or C6 Z06 (which is very pricey for most of us) or porky the pig's 05 Goat the 03-04 Cobras are the meanest thing that normal people can buy. Plus, I do believe this website has been oft accused of being arrogant, so lest we act as a pot or kettle let us lay off the "they are arrogant" comments.
Old 01-19-2006, 09:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Everybody he beat was damn near stock. Not impressed
Old 01-19-2006, 11:17 PM
9 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by WECIV
Yes, Blade's car was faster than the stock LS1 & LS6 (of the 01 variety). However, the Terminators or 03-04 Cobras are far from something to sneeze about. And, anything that can flat rape an LS series Z06 or Z28 (stock or otherwise) is hardly anything to sneeze at..
if his car was stock it would not of won any but maybe 1 of those races. and thats even a push. everybodys saying hes a douche for racing stock cars with a modded car.
Old 01-20-2006, 01:13 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Matt SS
What the hell are u talking about , I have read his posts and seen his vids, HE WINS AGINST NEAR STOCK CARS!!!!!!! I have never seen a video of him race a car with *****! I heard the reason he stopped making videos was because he tried to run from the cops in FL, got arrested and his car was impounded.
You made it seem like you were talking about TRMN8R or whatever the hell his name is. My bad, B.
Old 01-20-2006, 03:19 AM
TECH Pimp

Some of your guys are ricers..

That is all lol..

_Zac
Old 01-20-2006, 06:27 AM
TECH Enthusiast

You guys are getting off topic here. Everyone knows the potential of a modified Cobra......the initial argument WAS NOT that his car was slow or has no *****....OF COURSE it does....to deny that is RETARDED. The LAME thing that everyone WAS...trying to point out is that he went around picking on cars he knew FULL well he would wipe the pavement with, videotape it and then pretend to be some sort of hell on wheels......Come on. I'm not making ANY excuses for LS1 cars losing any races, that has nothing to do with any of my posts. But I will say this.......at least TRMIN8R goes out and races THE FASTEST car he can find, win lose or draw and posts THAT ****...win lose or draw. I dunno I guess do what you will, none of his videos left me looking for my jaw on the floor like TRMIN8R does.
Old 01-20-2006, 09:21 AM
Banned

I havent seen very much arrogance or ignorance
Old 01-20-2006, 11:36 AM
On The Tree

Lame guy witht he Stang. Who is this "TRMIN8R" guy I keep hearing about? Sounds like he has one hell of a ride.
Old 01-20-2006, 01:56 PM
TECH Pimp

TRMIN8R has a heads cam/ or cam only (can't remember) car with a 200 shot...

It runs what a car with that much done to it should run (From a roll)..

From a dig I doubt anyone would be impressed with it.. Infact I bet there are cam only guys out there running times better at the track, but for a street car his is pretty stout for stock block ls1..

_Zac
Old 01-20-2006, 03:05 PM
TECH Junkie

"if his car was stock it would not of won any but maybe 1 of those races. and thats even a push. everybodys saying hes a douche for racing stock cars with a modded car."

I do believe a stock LS1 FBody and a stock Terminator would result in a supercharged win.
Old 01-20-2006, 03:36 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by _Zac
TRMIN8R has a heads cam/ or cam only (can't remember) car with a 200 shot...

It runs what a car with that much done to it should run (From a roll)..

From a dig I doubt anyone would be impressed with it.. Infact I bet there are cam only guys out there running times better at the track, but for a street car his is pretty stout for stock block ls1..

_Zac

You're right, my car is not impressive at the track....yet. The only thing holding me back is a rearend. I'm sure i could launch once or twice on the stock rear, but I really don't want to chance it until I have a 12 bolt ready to go in. Besides, I like running my car on the street, it's more fun.
Old 01-20-2006, 03:39 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by BRIAN98Z28
You guys are getting off topic here. Everyone knows the potential of a modified Cobra......the initial argument WAS NOT that his car was slow or has no *****....OF COURSE it does....to deny that is RETARDED. The LAME thing that everyone WAS...trying to point out is that he went around picking on cars he knew FULL well he would wipe the pavement with, videotape it and then pretend to be some sort of hell on wheels......Come on. I'm not making ANY excuses for LS1 cars losing any races, that has nothing to do with any of my posts. But I will say this.......at least TRMIN8R goes out and races THE FASTEST car he can find, win lose or draw and posts THAT ****...win lose or draw. I dunno I guess do what you will, none of his videos left me looking for my jaw on the floor like TRMIN8R does.

Thanks man, when it warms up I should have more videos for you guys.
Old 01-20-2006, 03:40 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TRMIN8R
You're right, my car is not impressive at the track....yet. The only thing holding me back is a rearend. I'm sure i could launch once or twice on the stock rear, but I really don't want to chance it until I have a 12 bolt ready to go in. Besides, I like running my car on the street, it's more fun.
I thought you were selling your car???
Old 01-20-2006, 03:43 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Redneck Z
I thought you were selling your car???

Na, I didn't really want to sell it. I just thought that there may be some rich kid that might pay a lot for it lol. Just testing the waters.
Old 01-20-2006, 04:27 PM
On The Tree

"if his car was stock it would not of won any but maybe 1 of those races. and thats even a push. everybodys saying hes a douche for racing stock cars with a modded car."

I do believe a stock LS1 FBody and a stock Terminator would result in a supercharged win.
Still a drivers race but the cobra is faster.
Old 01-20-2006, 05:08 PM
TECH Junkie

Driver's race, as in the Cobra might miss a gear? I am not attempting to be rude nor argumentative, but it is not a drivers race. A Terminator is faster...
Old 01-20-2006, 05:24 PM
On The Tree

Driver's race, as in the Cobra might miss a gear? I am not attempting to be rude nor argumentative, but it is not a drivers race. A Terminator is faster...
So the drivers skills aren't taken into account? No matter what happens the Cobra will win? Not to be rude, but that is a stupid thing to say. In any race the drivers skills have to be taken into account no matter if it is stock for stock or Top Fuel to Top Fuel. Last time I check no races magazine stats.
Old 01-20-2006, 05:49 PM

racing from rolls the gayest thing i've ever seen , all these eliminators, terminators , blades , knives who ever can come up to chicago and get clipped from my horsepower, 93 octane junk..... oh yeah sorry this isnt for girls so it will be a 1/4 mile and the nearest track.....

enjoy!

Quick Reply: Termin8tor have you seen this video ?