Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Termin8tor have you seen this video ?

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2006, 06:03 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

"No matter what happens the Cobra will win?"

Not if he misses a gear. But heck, with your reasoning you could have a **** poor driver in an LS1 get beat by the best driver on earth in an Si.
Old 01-20-2006, 07:16 PM
12 Second Club

All this talk about cobras being slow and stuff is ****. The truth is a modded 03-04 cobra is a dime a dozen but most of these F-bodys and Corvettes are stock. A wins a win in my book no matter if a cars 100hp or 1000hp. So basically this is bad driver with a bad *** car.
Old 01-20-2006, 07:57 PM
TECH Junkie

"A wins a win in my book no matter if a cars 100hp or 1000hp. So basically this is bad driver with a bad *** car."

MEGA DITTOS!!!
Old 01-20-2006, 08:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 46 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by ONYOURLS1
racing from rolls the gayest thing i've ever seen , all these eliminators, terminators , blades , knives who ever can come up to chicago and get clipped from my horsepower, 93 octane junk..... oh yeah sorry this isnt for girls so it will be a 1/4 mile and the nearest track.....

enjoy!
so is having a drag race only car.

Blades car IS fast. there are many videos of him beating faster cars than those videos. one in particular is a race with a cammed (or maybe heads and cam) ls1 camaro. it wasnt very pretty for the camaro.
Old 01-20-2006, 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by 1bdbrd
so is having a drag race only car.

Blades car IS fast. there are many videos of him beating faster cars than those videos. one in particular is a race with a cammed (or maybe heads and cam) ls1 camaro. it wasnt very pretty for the camaro.

great, come make a video here in chicago! nothing to be scared of , it runs on 93 and is on hp! nothing fancy
Old 01-20-2006, 09:56 PM
12 Second Club

great, come make a video here in chicago! nothing to be scared of , it runs on 93 and is on hp! nothing fancy
Youll like drag racing and others like roll racing dont try to force your opinons on other people because your old school. Im more of a drag racer too but some peoples mines you cant change.
Old 01-20-2006, 10:15 PM
Mid
On The Tree

I bet TRMIN8R's Camaro would destroy Blade's Cobra. If he still had the Cobra, of course.
Old 01-20-2006, 10:35 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Mid117
I bet TRMIN8R's Camaro would destroy Blade's Cobra. If he still had the Cobra, of course.

Hell I dont even know if trmin8r would have to spray him. That cars rips on motor
Old 01-20-2006, 11:02 PM
On The Tree

So what your ******* point? You like racing from a stop and some like racing from a roll. What makes you think you are better or cooler? Not everyone has the luxury of having a track close to them so shut it.

Do you think someone is actually going to come all the way to Chicago just to race you?
Old 01-21-2006, 02:14 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 67maro
Hell I dont even know if trmin8r would have to spray him. That cars rips on motor
He'd have to spray him... You guys are talking like Blades only has a Cobra with exhaust.
Old 01-21-2006, 05:32 AM
TECH Regular

This Thread is turning out to be AWESOME !
Old 01-21-2006, 11:30 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by unit213
Lots of ignorance in this thread...and not just in the vid.
How do you figure exactly? This guy comes at ya with the "Best of Blades" compilation which includes a bevy of stock cars he raced. that's right ...STOCK! Those "races" are suspect too as you can't really tell how many of them are racing.

THEN he goes on to brag even further about "what Blades has brought to the community." Anyone who refers to themself in the third person is an asshat in my book. If he's NOT associated with SVTPerformance, he should denounce that video. If that is truly the case, I'll even take back my accurate opinions of said racer/ricer.

Oh, and what the hell is a Mitsubishi Galant VR-4?!?! Is there really such a beast? Honestly, I haven't heard of anything like that, but I'm no import afishianado.
Old 01-21-2006, 02:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by cam80
Oh, and what the hell is a Mitsubishi Galant VR-4?!?! Is there really such a beast? Honestly, I haven't heard of anything like that, but I'm no import afishianado.

They have the 4G63's in them... they may have come turbo in one point in time.. but people have build up a few of those for sleepers.
Old 01-22-2006, 02:49 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mahhddgtp
They have the 4G63's in them... they may have come turbo in one point in time.. but people have build up a few of those for sleepers.
They are turbo, and you can think of them as being like little evos. They have a 4G63 it is turbo. Same motor as the Talons,Lasers, Etc.

They have a massive after market since there a DSM, and all of them are sleepers. Galants are also in high 8s............They arent hondas or some **** import. They pretty came about from mitsu"s rally days in the late 80s early 90s....

And Chitown people race for money, not roll racing. We dont get down for free or break parts for nothing. roll racing is unheard of unless your ona highway run etc....
Old 01-22-2006, 02:52 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cam80
How do you figure exactly? This guy comes at ya with the "Best of Blades" compilation which includes a bevy of stock cars he raced. that's right ...STOCK! Those "races" are suspect too as you can't really tell how many of them are racing.

THEN he goes on to brag even further about "what Blades has brought to the community." Anyone who refers to themself in the third person is an asshat in my book. If he's NOT associated with SVTPerformance, he should denounce that video. If that is truly the case, I'll even take back my accurate opinions of said racer/ricer.

I really cant belive most people dont know about the VR4 Watch out and do not take those cars lightly. Most Ls1s in chitown want some land because they are known for being very fast sleepers and and impressed alot of people.

Yeah what did he bring to cobra people? I tell you, he brought rich kid money, and some mods and then raced stock cars. Big fucken deal
Old 01-22-2006, 03:00 PM
Teching In

Why is TRMIN8R even being comparedto BLADES

TRMIN8R vids/car > BLADES car/vids

nuff said
Old 01-22-2006, 03:09 PM
TECH Addict

TRMIN8Rs vids kick the **** out of BLADES vids. The thing that makes TRMIN8Rs vids awesome is that he made a compilation of him kicking the **** out of cars and another of other cars beating him. How many cobra owners that get their asses handed to them do you see make a compilation of their losses? Hey TRMIN8R noticed your sig says you dynod 640/650 what else have you done to get more power?
-Joel
Old 01-22-2006, 03:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Ravenous T\A
can we be called eliminators then ......thats just cheesy
Before they hit dealer lots, Ford and SVT was referring to them at "Terminators", they just never put it on the car.

If i remember correctly some **** went down and blades went off on a hissy fit on the board and told everyone to **** off.
Old 01-22-2006, 04:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

TRMN8R rocks because he's not a ***** with the bottle on a stock bottom end...
Old 01-22-2006, 08:25 PM
Launching!

I agree, all these ford boys run their mouth about how fast they are but when you butt heads with another big set of ***** his car isn't so lets say tough to be nice. line his *** up with 16psi procharged ls1 and see where he stands. In the rearview where they belong.

Quick Reply: Termin8tor have you seen this video ?