Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Termin8tor have you seen this video ?

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2006, 09:17 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I dont understand most of you guys. You guys **** on this guy Blades. Why????? Yes his car was a fast street car. Did he beat up on cars that he knew he could beat, yes. Does that make him a bad person. No. And you guys make it seem like TRMN8R or what ever his name is a god. His **** isnt the fastest thing out there. There is a turbo 408 SS out here making 700+ on pump gas all day long. That car would rape TRMN8R.
I am a Chevy guy through and through, but I do respect people and their cars when they deserve it. Blades does deserve respect for what he did with his cobra WHEN he did it. He was one of the first to really put some power to the ground by using bolt ons on those cars. And TRMN8R's car is impressive for what it is. I mean he is sprayin some serious **** in there. I give props to anyone that sprays that much on a street car.
We can sit here all day and make up combos that would whip Blades ***, but what is the point in that......................

ok back to the **** talking
Old 01-22-2006, 09:22 PM
TECH Junkie

Unit213~ And you want to talk about **** talking. Remember typing this:
Sheeee-iiitttt. I'll race an 8yo girl on rollerblades if she runs her mouth.
Old 01-22-2006, 09:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 8ALTNG
HAHAHA
Old 01-22-2006, 09:40 PM
Mid
On The Tree

sad how the only way a mustang makes any power is through FI...

sounds like a 4 cylinder, always needs FI in order to keep up with traffic.
Old 01-23-2006, 12:49 AM
Teching In

thos damn cobra drivers think they are fast what *** holes haha
i know the ls motors are bad *** i just love the look of the cobra its motor is not ****** fast but you cant say its that slow either...... i will admit with the same motor work as the cobra to the ss/ z06 the cobra would have no chance.
Old 01-23-2006, 12:59 AM
TECH Enthusiast

What'd you have before, cobra?
Old 01-23-2006, 02:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sammyb
I agree, all these ford boys run their mouth about how fast they are but when you butt heads with another big set of ***** his car isn't so lets say tough to be nice. line his *** up with 16psi procharged ls1 and see where he stands. In the rearview where they belong.
I raced an 8# procharged WS6 with 14#'s of boost (my only mods were tune, 2.76 pulley, and catback exhaust, stock intake, stock catted midpipe, etc. and stock eagle F1's), and cracked his ***. And by the way, your argument is gay. The LS1 has higher compression and more cubes, I hope it goes faster with more boost

I don't think you are in the position to be talking about us being in the rearview either.....

O2 SOM m6 Trans Am , Slp longtubes, 3" y-pipe, Slp dual dual, Chrome Zr-1 9.5's and 11's, ripper, lid, k&N, custom tune.

I'm glad the majority of ls1 owners don't hold the same retarded view point as you
Old 01-23-2006, 06:08 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

I would...and I'd kick her ***, but I wouldn't talk **** to her.

Some of you guys are right. Cobras are slow. Just keep thinking that.
Old 01-23-2006, 06:29 PM
TECH Apprentice

I dont understand most of you guys. You guys **** on this guy Blades. Why????? Yes his car was a fast street car. Did he beat up on cars that he knew he could beat, yes. Does that make him a bad person. No. And you guys make it seem like TRMN8R or what ever his name is a god. His **** isnt the fastest thing out there. There is a turbo 408 SS out here making 700+ on pump gas all day long. That car would rape TRMN8R.
I am a Chevy guy through and through, but I do respect people and their cars when they deserve it. Blades does deserve respect for what he did with his cobra WHEN he did it. He was one of the first to really put some power to the ground by using bolt ons on those cars. And TRMN8R's car is impressive for what it is. I mean he is sprayin some serious **** in there. I give props to anyone that sprays that much on a street car.
We can sit here all day and make up combos that would whip Blades ***, but what is the point in that......................

i don't give a D*mn about about street racing vids " 800 shots of NOS or 1000 ci with 650 PSI SuperCharger"

as long they keep wining people will love it
so cheer up

Last edited by ELMiN8oR; 01-23-2006 at 06:39 PM.
Old 01-23-2006, 06:47 PM
TECH Regular

Unit213~ And you want to talk about **** talking. Remember typing this: Sheeee-iiitttt. I'll race an 8yo girl on rollerblades if she runs her mouth.
Old 01-23-2006, 09:05 PM
TECH Pimp

Originally Posted by sammyb
I agree, all these ford boys run their mouth about how fast they are but when you butt heads with another big set of ***** his car isn't so lets say tough to be nice. line his *** up with 16psi procharged ls1 and see where he stands. In the rearview where they belong.
You are kidding me right??

You can't run that much boost on a ls1 with pump gas unless you like buying a new engine every day of every week..

I have a great idea.. I have a cobra, you have your LS1 if you can keep within 8 cars of me I'll give you the win, and my car is a vert.

_Zac < 8 second LS1 builder >
Old 01-23-2006, 09:24 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by _Zac
You are kidding me right??

You can't run that much boost on a ls1 with pump gas unless you like buying a new engine every day of every week..

I have a great idea.. I have a cobra, you have your LS1 if you can keep within 8 cars of me I'll give you the win, and my car is a vert.

_Zac < 8 second LS1 builder >

Yeah but you know what the good thing is? You can spray the fucken **** outta a Ls1. Who cares about boost, Ive seen 300shot stock bottum end cars, LS1 is proven to eat spray like no other
Old 01-23-2006, 09:33 PM
TECH Pimp

Originally Posted by slick1851
Yeah but you know what the good thing is? You can spray the fucken **** outta a Ls1. Who cares about boost, Ive seen 300shot stock bottum end cars, LS1 is proven to eat spray like no other
The same garage we put powells car together in we did his bros vette..

H/C 200 DRY shot...

Call it the TRMN8R killr..
Old 01-24-2006, 09:02 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by 2000Hawk
TRMIN8Rs vids kick the **** out of BLADES vids. The thing that makes TRMIN8Rs vids awesome is that he made a compilation of him kicking the **** out of cars and another of other cars beating him. How many cobra owners that get their asses handed to them do you see make a compilation of their losses? Hey TRMIN8R noticed your sig says you dynod 640/650 what else have you done to get more power?
-Joel

I added the TSP duals. I couldn't believe it myself, but they added 40rwhp and 40rwtq!!!!
Old 01-24-2006, 09:03 AM
9 Second Club

C'mon bro, don't bench race. He'll prolly beat me at the track, but the street is a whole different story. Not talking ****, but I really hate when people say what "would" be someone.
Old 01-24-2006, 09:06 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by _Zac
The same garage we put powells car together in we did his bros vette..

H/C 200 DRY shot...

Call it the TRMN8R killr..

Haha, there was an '06 Z06 that put "TRMIN8R KILLER" on his information center and threw on a 200 shot to come beat me on the street, well his pistons weren't very happy after that. I won AND I got to drive my car home....
Old 01-24-2006, 09:43 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I knew Blades he is a cocky little rich fagot that daddy paid for all his **** and to top it off he was a first class scum bag. I won't bother arguing but that is who he was and btw the fastest he ever ran at a track with his cobra was a 12.4 even though he lies and says he went faster in florida
Old 01-24-2006, 01:27 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TRMIN8R
I added the TSP duals. I couldn't believe it myself, but they added 40rwhp and 40rwtq!!!!

How does it sound know? Alot better im geussing, TSP arent that much and seem to be worth the money.
Old 01-24-2006, 02:23 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by slick1851
How does it sound know? Alot better im geussing, TSP arent that much and seem to be worth the money.

Sounds badass, I like it a lot more than the y-pipe/catback setup.
Old 01-24-2006, 04:32 PM
Mid
On The Tree

no matter what you do to a cobra its still a ford

Quick Reply: Termin8tor have you seen this video ?