Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Termin8tor have you seen this video ?

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2006, 06:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mid117
no matter what you do to a cobra its still a ford
And no matter what, you don't own a car Get back on your bicycle and spread your wisdom elsewhere
Old 01-24-2006, 06:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

this thread is comical!
Old 01-24-2006, 07:57 PM
12 Second Club

All the people talking **** about fords being fastwith f/i is bull ****. A ls1 produces around 60 horse per litre where as a stock 99 cobra produces 69 horse per litre if I did my math right. So what Ford makes more horse for a smaller engine.
Old 01-24-2006, 08:22 PM
TECH Pimp

Originally Posted by ITSTOCK
And no matter what, you don't own a car Get back on your bicycle and spread your wisdom elsewhere
Finally someone said it..

Originally Posted by TRMIN8R
Haha, there was an '06 Z06 that put "TRMIN8R KILLER" on his information center and threw on a 200 shot to come beat me on the street, well his pistons weren't very happy after that. I won AND I got to drive my car home....
Not talking ****, but you and I both know what the car I'm talking about will do with your mods + heads, fast intake etc etc.. If you had weight reduction maybe I'd say you have an edge but you don't..

PS this isn't a new Z06 with no tune running 18:1 AFR, it's a FRC with H/C/bolt-ons TUNE etc etc.. It's probably 300+ pounds lighter than a full weight camaro like yours, and we all know weight wins those roll races.

Like I said before I respect you and your car because you do things the way we do down here, and that's how it should be done. (the fast way)

_SlowCobraOwner
Old 01-25-2006, 09:27 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by _Zac
Finally someone said it..

Not talking ****, but you and I both know what the car I'm talking about will do with your mods + heads, fast intake etc etc.. If you had weight reduction maybe I'd say you have an edge but you don't..

PS this isn't a new Z06 with no tune running 18:1 AFR, it's a FRC with H/C/bolt-ons TUNE etc etc.. It's probably 300+ pounds lighter than a full weight camaro like yours, and we all know weight wins those roll races.

Like I said before I respect you and your car because you do things the way we do down here, and that's how it should be done. (the fast way)

_SlowCobraOwner
Weight has little or no bearing on a roll race due to the fact that the mass is already in motion. Cobras are fast Zacs vert pulls me by a fender. I have heads with a Z06 cam. I make 400rwhp 390rwtq.

Thomas
Old 01-25-2006, 09:50 AM
TECH Resident

Jesus Christ people... Yes some people are douchebags about how fast their modded car is against almost stock cars.. Its not going to go away, nor is there anything you can do about it.

Stock Vs Stock a 2002 Camaro/TA will lose to a 03-04 Cobra NO QUESTIONS ASKED (Granted all things equal)

Arguements to this:

The Cobra's sticker price was how much higher than the 2002 SS/TA?

The Cobra's engine in 03-04 was named the "TERMINATOR" for those who think these people are just being stupid, no its actually the name of the engine in those cars.

Personally i'll respect the terminator engines... They look cool, perform well, and have proven good reliability. If GM weren't a bunch of douchebags we'd have a ride in 03-04 that would have competed with them (stock vs stock)

Compare the basics people.. Obviously you could take a $1,000 Fox boddy or $1,000 I-rock Z put the extra $30k into it to equal the price of either car and Stomp the **** out of almost anything you'd run into on the streets.

Comparing the stock Terminator Cobra's to stock LS1s to me, is unfair. I'm not afraid to admit the LS1 cars will lose hands down, but look at why.. Pop the hood on the ford and you'll have your answer (supercharger). If the LS1 came w/ some type of power adder it would be right with the Cobra. The 03-04 Cobra is a sweet *** car. I'd take a Sonic Blue Cobra anyday...

I'd prefer an SS/TA however I do respect the Terminators. I dont know how you cant? Only the people that hate power adders will bitch about them. I think it kicks *** that Ford went over the edge and supercharged them. I wish GM would at least give people the option! Douchebags!
Old 01-25-2006, 11:55 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RaRe99SS
Comparing the stock Terminator Cobra's to stock LS1s to me, is unfair. I'm not afraid to admit the LS1 cars will lose hands down, but look at why.. Pop the hood on the ford and you'll have your answer (supercharger). If the LS1 came w/ some type of power adder it would be right with the Cobra. The 03-04 Cobra is a sweet *** car. I'd take a Sonic Blue Cobra anyday...

I'd prefer an SS/TA however I do respect the Terminators. I dont know how you cant? Only the people that hate power adders will bitch about them. I think it kicks *** that Ford went over the edge and supercharged them. I wish GM would at least give people the option! Douchebags!
I agree with EVERYTHING up to that lame, stupid, gay, played out argument

If you will kindly remember, the LS1 has higher compression and more cubes. There are different ways to get to an end, and ford did it by supercharger. They already have the Mach1 that's n/a, and runs low/mid 13's bonestock and is just as good of competition for the ls1 fbods, as the ls1fbods are to the cobra. They don't need to "prove" anything
Old 01-25-2006, 12:00 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by ITSTOCK
I agree with EVERYTHING up to that lame, stupid, gay, played out argument

If you will kindly remember, the LS1 has higher compression and more cubes. There are different ways to get to an end, and ford did it by supercharger. They already have the Mach1 that's n/a, and runs low/mid 13's bonestock and is just as good of competition for the ls1 fbods, as the ls1fbods are to the cobra. They don't need to "prove" anything
You are saying a STOCK LS1 is good competition for terminator Cobra??? The mach 1/ GT stangs are good competition for the LS1, but the Terminator is above the LS1 in any STOCK way shape or form. PERIOD.

I dont care how far you want to beat the subject, but the LS1 cannot compete with the Terminator in stock form.

1. Its not superchared.. Put a supercharger on it, and that would be competition.. Or would it....
2. Is it fair to say a non supercharged car is a fair race to a supercharged car that has 100 more HP! COME ON MAN!

Last edited by RaRe99SS; 01-25-2006 at 12:07 PM.
Old 01-25-2006, 04:00 PM
Chop-Foo Director

I've had enough of this. No longer topical.

Quick Reply: Termin8tor have you seen this video ?