Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Street Racer's Getting Trapped By Police

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2006, 01:33 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Z2K_MrJ
DUDE NO way is that Front STREET LMAO. Nore packer Ave PPl dont even race on front any more to small.
yeah, that video is like 5 years old....however lately, they have been racing on those roads again...i was just there last night..;D
Old 01-29-2006, 12:12 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by camaroextra
yeah thats ******* entrapment. they should have called the local news station and got the scandal patroll and some news vans out there and made the cops look like the *********** they are
care to explain this? how is that entrapment?

Cops giving tickets to everyone is perfectly fine. Its called being an accessory. Witnessing a 'crime' and not reporting it. Not that I agree with it, but thats how they deter people.
Old 01-30-2006, 04:37 AM
TECH Resident

I remember that huge Brittmore bust a few years back. They must of had two dozen patrol cars, a chopper, and a few undercovers running around. I had left with my friends earlier and left my truck at a McDonalds about 150 yards from the line. Well I couldn't find my keys so we returned to find them. There must of been 300-400 people there, sure enough the **** hit the fan. So we bailed on foot, I signalled this huge group of people to follow me and we ran for the tree line between helicopter passes. After it made the first pass there must of been 25 of us that took off for that McDonalds. I jumped in the bed of my truck and as the helicopter approached again I yelled "Act natural!" and several people posed on my truck. It was pretty funny. Well like I said I had lost my keys so I had to call my friend up, 'Man, we're in deep ****. I need you to bring my spare set of keys to the McDonalds across from Brittmore." He said, "No problem I'll be there in 5 or 6 minutes." I said, "Its a 10 minute drive." He was like, "I know." I thought that was pretty funny too. Sure enough he showed up 6 minutes later in his Impy SS with my keys. Both my friends left their cars over there and when they went to get them one got a ticket and the other was arrested AND had his car towed. What a day.
Old 02-13-2006, 09:06 PM
Launching!

i didnt read all of the posts but my dad is a philly cop down there and told me all bout it, basically they get tickets for even being in the area when there is street racing going on, this is because the area he works in that they race it is basically back roads with industrial roads and there is no reason for anyone to be driving back there late at night....

as for the comment that this is entrapment? how? do you know what entrapment is? it means a cop lures someone to do something that they might not have done had the cop not have encouraged them to do it....so did the cops make these people go race? or do you mean entrapment because they trapped them in and were handing out tickets???

personally i think the ticket for watching is quite harsh...i even believe that if the racers keep the races to this road only it would be ok, but it is spilling out to the city streets and highways after the people leave....

for example last summer i went down there with a few buddies i was driving my 02 cougar that i had for sale on here...strictly show car no go whatsoever...my buddies drivin a 84 monte carlo SC the whole 9...so im sittin watchin him and some others race and we decide to leave....im on 76west and out of nowhere this celica come up next to me and takes off and hit about 100 on a semi-busy highway.....that is the problem, and the accidents like that celica driver cause are just one of the reason the police are out there......

i just say keep it safe and on the track...and if you do decide to race try to make it a side road that no one rides on at that perticular time and even then its risky but you know we dont listen.... stay safe guys
Old 02-15-2006, 03:16 AM
11 Second Club

Ahhh.....the good ol Philly street races....lol I've gotten a few yellow pieces of paper there when I was younger....
Old 02-15-2006, 10:30 AM
dug
Banned

I liked the people sitting on the couch. Can you get a ticket for couch potatoing?
Old 03-13-2006, 09:11 PM
TECH Resident

I love the getting away part...fantastic. Those pigs can blow me and my street racing ***! As long as it's a hot chick cop and all...
Old 03-13-2006, 10:52 PM
Teching In

I agree with The Alchemist. Street racing is illegal, but I think the big "crack down" really comes from people being stupid, careless, and dangerous with it.

If people went off to remote locations and didn't disrupt others, it probably wouldn't be that big of a deal. But when you get TONS of people like that together, especially near any point of business or a residential area, then acting like complete morons.....I'm glad the cops intervene. I've come across a few people before that wanted to race me, and we'd get out on the highway. Then they'd do RETARDED stuff like slow down to a complete stop on the highway (ok, yes.....I followed suit. I get mad at myself for allowing myself to follow an idiot like that), pass on the shoulder, swerve across lanes at high speeds, and other things like that. THAT is why cops are so hard on street racers.
Old 03-14-2006, 07:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Street’s closed Pizza Boy, find another way home....
gawd dam street racers..