Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Next time you think about setting foot on someones lawn again.......

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2006, 04:58 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Next time you think about setting foot on someones lawn again.......

This might happen to you............

Sad story non the less, i just cant believe the old man let it "blow up"...........

http://www.yourdailymedia.com/media/...ng_On_His_Lawn
Old 03-27-2006, 05:28 AM
TECH Resident

Wow... Speachless.
Old 03-27-2006, 01:10 PM
TECH Addict

Holy ****, sounds like the guy i used to live next to. He put up 6ft. hedges to guard his lawn.
Old 03-27-2006, 01:38 PM
Staging Lane

My grandpa's brother was shot a killed for the same reason.
Old 03-27-2006, 08:54 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Never walk on another man's lawn... That lawn looked like **** too, nothing to be proud of.
Old 03-27-2006, 09:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

somebody give him a lawn job. Thats just wrong.
Old 03-28-2006, 01:13 AM
TECH Enthusiast

******* senility...then again, I'm sure there are two sides. He was probably pushed over the edge by what the kids were doing.
Old 03-28-2006, 11:26 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I have to say there is probably more to the story than what we saw. I know the kid didn't deserve to die, but if he, his friends and his parents had been harassing the old man for long enough he probably felt like there was nothing else to do. Have you ever been harassed? Have you ever called the police just to have them tell you there's nothing they can do? Have you ever seen harassment get worse because you called the poliece and they didn't do anything, further empowering the harasser?

I am in the same situation right now and can tell you it's pretty frustrating to pay a shitload of money to live somewhere where your family will be safe and have the entire experience ruined by some non-productive leach on society who thinks he's a bad *** because he always has 4 or 5 people around him so you're outnumbered.

In the words of Chris Rock:
"I ain't saying he should have killed him.....but I understand."
Old 03-28-2006, 05:04 PM
On The Tree

I feel with you guys, too bad he didnt accidentally shoot the kids leg or something. Atleast teach him a lesson, but not kill him. Im sure it was some piece of **** kid. I hate the damned media, allways taking things one sided.
Old 03-28-2006, 05:44 PM
On The Tree

Although he was definitely wrong in killing him, I can see it happening. Today's youth seem to have no respect for other peoples property. I live on a corner lot and every few months some dick does a lawn job on my lawn. I sure wouldn't kill him but I would like to fill his car with some holes.
Old 03-29-2006, 09:49 PM
Teching In

slow96 and r0lf should be ashamed of what you guys just said. I dont give a **** what the kid did, under no circumstance should that old man have shot and killed that kid. I dont care if the kid was a piece of ****. He was 15, friggin 15. I did some stupid **** when I was 15. Glad some old man didn't blow me away.
Old 03-29-2006, 10:01 PM
On The Tree

I didnt say good thing he died. I meant, too bad he didnt just get a lesson. Like being shot in the foot/leg. Either way, sad he died. But the media is just portraying it so one sided, as if the kid was an angel.
Old 03-29-2006, 11:10 PM
11 Second Club

guns are lethal weapons....you don't shoot a gun with the intent to wound, why do people think you can just "shoot" someone and hurt them. A firearm is a lethal weapon and should never ever but used like a "less then lethal" weapon.... shoot to kill and nothing less.

stop wathing TV people don't get "shot" to teach them a lesson!
Old 03-29-2006, 11:48 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by endub6
slow96 and r0lf should be ashamed of what you guys just said. I dont give a **** what the kid did, under no circumstance should that old man have shot and killed that kid. I dont care if the kid was a piece of ****. He was 15, friggin 15. I did some stupid **** when I was 15. Glad some old man didn't blow me away.
You're kiddin' right?! Light that f**kers *** up! Just glad it was that old man and not me. I have the same problem in my neighborhood with kids taking short cuts, if you can call them that, through mine and my neighbors yard. But it's not my front yard, its the back yard and it's not just during the day, its at like 10:30 at night.

I debated...$100 pellet gun or paintball gun. I figured I'd just end up hitting my neighbors house or car so I opted for about $8000 in materials and built a fence. Yeah, I know ...but we wanted some privacy anyway and to be able to let our dogs out of their pen without leashing them.

Anyways, there's a lot of kids out there nowadays that have absolutely NO respect for peoples property. The crap that this kid and his friends were probably doing just leads to bullying and vandalizing other people and their property and a disregard for others. They end up in jail/prison or somebody puts a slug in their head one day while their breaking into someones house. What's worse is the parents apparently felt their childs actions were acceptable.

Did the kid deserve to die...of course not...not yet. But he did deserve to have the ever loving dog **** beat out of him with a baseball bat on the guys front lawn in front of all his friends. "Hey kids, see what happened to Johnny? Don't be a f**ktard like him or this could happen to you too!"

Just an example of other kids like this in my area...........

http://www.wbtv.com/news/news_detail..._id=2354&hdr=2
Old 03-29-2006, 11:48 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Ferocity02
Never walk on another man's lawn... That lawn looked like **** too, nothing to be proud of.
That's what I was thinking. Might be why he was so pissed off?
Old 03-30-2006, 06:15 AM
Teching In

Someone needs to shoot that old F$#%!!! What he has done is wrong.
Old 03-30-2006, 09:57 AM
On The Tree

He should have loaded the shells with rock salt,that would have gotten the kids attention.
Old 03-30-2006, 10:21 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by RDISADEIFAN
He should have loaded the shells with rock salt,that would have gotten the kids attention.
after so many time of telling people to stop trashing your property and youve had enough you do what you have to do...like when your pride and joy is parked outside and kids are out there playing around it playing hide and seek ,leaning on it and sitting on it like its theirs ...and when you tell them to stop or get off it they just look at you like your stupid...when you have had enough you act on it
Old 03-30-2006, 10:50 AM
On The Tree

The old man didnt look like he was too right in the head either. I mean, the kid constantly harassing a troubled old man is just fugged up.
Old 03-30-2006, 01:19 PM
Teching In

Freakin' Republicans.....