Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

NX 03 Cobra vs Turbo & Cam 99 V6 Camaro and Bolton 93 Notch vs H&C 02 V6 Camaro

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2006, 11:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 01MMMZ28
ahhh.....that would be a "wipple" charger their mr. clown. Go write another fake *** mod list, anyone w/ that much crap supposedly done to his car should know what the hell his blower is called......you = OWNED. liar.
It would be Whipple, douche f@ck. I have seen more F-Bodys and Cobras run than your internet racing *** ever will and I know what both can do. You can outrun a stock one, thats about it. www.svtperformance.com and look around at some making 800-1000 rwhp on stock heads, cams and bottom ends. 600+ is easy. Hell my buddy's eaton car ran 10's in the 1/4 without nitrous, on the IRS and without headers. Get you some of that you high 12 second jackass. Hell even my old LT1 car would bury that *** of yours and I know I couldnt fugg with a MAJORITY of the Cobras out there.

So STFU and keep your retarded mouth shut because your ignorance is unacceptable in this day and age.
Old 07-09-2006, 11:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Trust
are you sure the pullied Cobra's you raced were racing, or did you do the ricer flyby? Lol, troll.
it sounds liek the cobras he raced didnt know how to drive
Old 07-10-2006, 12:22 AM
TECH Resident

I have plenty of respect for all cars, mainly domestics, but if u want to see , I live in North Carolina, so bring your monkey *** down here along with your cobra buddies so i can personally show your cobra loving *** whats up......But maybe your right , maybe they cant drive, still no excuse, it just sounds like a few of you guys must have had your asses handed to you by more than a few cobras, maybe your the ones who cant drive, or maybe your trying to roll race with an auto and a large stall like an idiot, who knows, i know if i get beat whether it be by a cobra or a ricer, ill admitt it and will definently not do a ricer flybye there smart ***....But i do know that the cobras i beat had bolt-ons and were pullied, because after we raced we pulled over ,talked and checked each others cars out .
Old 07-10-2006, 12:26 AM
TECH Enthusiast

So you think the most modded a Cobra gets is a pulley? LMAO at you! The clueless people are the funniest blahahah.
Old 07-10-2006, 12:39 AM
TECH Resident

Never said that....Im just making the point that its funny how there are plenty of stock,or mildly bolt-on f-bodies can pull on a cobra seeing how its blown.....Do u think that would happen the same way if you strap a blower on an f-body and then run a cobra or GT without a blower........Funny thing is, the f-body has been out of production since 02 and mustangs are still struggling seeing how its 06
Old 07-10-2006, 12:41 AM
TECH Resident

There are plenty of cobras out there that could light my *** up, i just havent come across one yet, thats maily why all this hype about the cobras seems like BS!!!!
Old 07-10-2006, 07:34 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 1nastyss
Never said that....Im just making the point that its funny how there are plenty of stock,or mildly bolt-on f-bodies can pull on a cobra seeing how its blown.....Do u think that would happen the same way if you strap a blower on an f-body and then run a cobra or GT without a blower........Funny thing is, the f-body has been out of production since 02 and mustangs are still struggling seeing how its 06

What are your track times w/ all of the bolt-ons?
Old 07-10-2006, 09:28 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 01MMMZ28
ahhh.....that would be a "wipple" charger their mr. clown. Go write another fake *** mod list, anyone w/ that much crap supposedly done to his car should know what the hell his blower is called......you = OWNED. liar.
I dont think its his car .
Old 07-10-2006, 04:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

OMG it's the patented ricer excuse! Hate to tell you but I have seen blown F-Bodys lose to Cobras, STS turbo LS1's lose to Cobras, nitrous and cammed F-Bodys lose to Cobras. Of course I have also seen blown F-Bodys and vettes win against Cobras, nitrous, heads and cam, all sorts of setup F-Bodys win also. It goes both ways.

Who cares if a lightly modded F-Body can pull a lightly modded Cobra? Sure it's blown, it also weighs 3800-3900 pounds with driver. The ricer comment about it being blown goes both ways, look at those big flowing LS1 heads, all those cubic inches, less weight, blah blah. Sounds gay on both sides.
Old 07-10-2006, 07:10 PM
Banned

The way i see it is that cobras are quick and so are f-bodys all it takes is money to make it faster and there is always someone faster outhere. I dont see many stock f-bodys or cobras at the track it all depends on how much money you are willing to spend on getting it down the track faster I respect any manufactor that has been properly modded as long as it doesnt have a huge wing and stickers all over the place
Old 07-10-2006, 08:47 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 2001z
The way i see it is that cobras are quick and so are f-bodys all it takes is money to make it faster and there is always someone faster outhere. I dont see many stock f-bodys or cobras at the track it all depends on how much money you are willing to spend on getting it down the track faster I respect any manufactor that has been properly modded as long as it doesnt have a huge wing and stickers all over the place

Old 07-10-2006, 10:26 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Speeds8erM-1
OMG it's the patented ricer excuse! Hate to tell you but I have seen blown F-Bodys lose to Cobras, STS turbo LS1's lose to Cobras, nitrous and cammed F-Bodys lose to Cobras. Of course I have also seen blown F-Bodys and vettes win against Cobras, nitrous, heads and cam, all sorts of setup F-Bodys win also. It goes both ways.
Who cares if a lightly modded F-Body can pull a lightly modded Cobra? Sure it's blown, it also weighs 3800-3900 pounds with driver. The ricer comment about it being blown goes both ways, look at those big flowing LS1 heads, all those cubic inches, less weight, blah blah. Sounds gay on both sides.
To tell you the truth, i would be more than glad to come across a fast *** cobra and get my *** handed to me, and i know theres plenty out there that could do it, but i havent seen one yet...BTW, whos got the ricer excuses , Man, everyone knows it usually comes down to the driver.....Im sorry, but its Fords fault if they want to run less flowing heads and less cubes....... Just stop whining about it !!!
Old 07-11-2006, 10:42 PM
Staging Lane

my mods:

performance:

2.76 Upper / 100mm idler
Local Tuning / TR6
SCT Xcal2 & 2400 MAF
SLP LM II / Prochamber

=468/499 right here...

no way your gonna beat me
Old 07-11-2006, 11:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

To tell you the truth, i would be more than glad to come across a fast *** cobra and get my *** handed to me, and i know theres plenty out there that could do it, but i havent seen one yet...BTW, whos got the ricer excuses , Man, everyone knows it usually comes down to the driver.....Im sorry, but its Fords fault if they want to run less flowing heads and less cubes....... Just stop whining about it !!!
You are the only one on this thread lying, being ignorant and suffering from a bleeding vagina. I told you they have less cubes and such for you to hear how retarded YOU SOUND. You need to stop whining about the blower cars that will bust that n/a bolton candy ***!
Old 07-12-2006, 12:33 AM
Teching In

You must be racing an 01 cobra and just think your racing an 03/04 are summin b/c im sorry.........BS. You cant sit here and compare engine to engine, They are two very different engines. Like someone said before, hell you could raise the compression on that lil ole 4.6 N/A and get more hp than your big cubed v-8. But thats just my opinion and i will respect yours.

P.S.- Pretty sure stock vs stock w/ both good drivers that lil cubed, less flowing, 32 valved, DOHC, supercharged 4.6 cobra engine would win. What was Ford Thinking?
Old 07-12-2006, 11:36 PM
TECH Resident

I know for damn sure it was at least an 03 or 04 because that damn blower was whining its *** off......Look im not stupid about cars and i sure as hell dont have to lie about pulling on a few cobras, if you know **** about cars SPEEDS8ERM-1, u should know that not cars are the same.....u have soem turd ls1's, average ls1's and your occasional freak like what i got lucky to get, **** i have 3 bolt-ons and put down 349hp/374tq , like i said , if u or any1 else is close to NC, come on down or ill meet you somewhere and ill prove my drug-out point to your non-believing ford loving *** !!!!
Old 07-12-2006, 11:39 PM
Teching In

I know for damn sure it was at least an 03 or 04 because that damn blower was whining its *** off......Look im not stupid about cars and i sure as hell dont have to lie about pulling on a few cobras, if you know **** about cars SPEEDS8ERM-1, u should know that not cars are the same.....u have soem turd ls1's, average ls1's and your occasional freak like what i got lucky to get, **** i have 3 bolt-ons and put down 349hp/374tq , like i said , if u or any1 else is close to NC, come on down or ill meet you somewhere and ill prove my drug-out point to your non-believing ford loving *** !!!!
We dont have to....... Just go down the street to Roush Racing Ask for Jack Roush, he can tell ya a thing or two about FORDS
Old 07-12-2006, 11:41 PM
TECH Resident

Dont worry ********, theyll be a couple vids up soon for ya soon
Old 07-12-2006, 11:44 PM
TECH Resident

I dont have to talk to any1, im ready to run any of your asses now, your the ones who give Fords a bad name with your weak *** GT mustangs, and $250,000 piece of **** supercharged Ford Gt that gets ate up by the new Z06
Old 07-13-2006, 12:05 AM
Teching In

I dont have to talk to any1, im ready to run any of your asses now, your the ones who give Fords a bad name with your weak *** GT mustangs, and $250,000 piece of **** supercharged Ford Gt that gets ate up by the new Z06
yeah....... my 69 mach 1 w/ that 390 is really killing fords image I believe YOU are giving CHEVY a bad name. If you want you can tell anyone that knows anything on this forum your story and they'll just laugh in your face. I'm not doubting that you havent pulled some cobra's, They were probably just terrible drivers, heck you could put my g/f in a Z28 and I could drive a 96 GT mustang(terrible performer) and i would probably pull her. I agree with you on that all cars are different i know of a couple cobra's that dyno'd 400+ from the showroom. But my point even with your freak car an 03/04 w/ pulley, exhaust, tune could easily beat your car WITH A GOOD DRIVER. But with your mods against a stock 03/04 cobra, would be a damn good race.

Last edited by 69mach; 07-13-2006 at 12:10 AM.

Quick Reply: NX 03 Cobra vs Turbo & Cam 99 V6 Camaro and Bolton 93 Notch vs H&C 02 V6 Camaro