Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

NX 03 Cobra vs Turbo & Cam 99 V6 Camaro and Bolton 93 Notch vs H&C 02 V6 Camaro

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2006, 11:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default NX 03 Cobra vs Turbo & Cam 99 V6 Camaro and Bolton 93 Notch vs H&C 02 V6 Camaro

Some runs from a few weeks ago.

http://media.putfile.com/cobra-vs-v6T

The Camaro also has a bottle but didnt spray it because he didnt have a way to change his tune. It has run a 12.4@114 on boost alone, so it's no slouch but I was hoping the Cobra wasnt gonna spray em. I got in and he flipped the nitrous on, I said "you arent gonna spray em are ya?" he said "I didnt put it on here to NOT USE IT!" He was chomping at the bit to use it that night because his other race didnt come out. Kind of a mismatch but oh well. Cobra makes 460 without the bottle, stock eaton of course.

http://media.putfile.com/matt-vs-v6-hc

Not LS1's but whatever, some different stuff racing though.
Old 07-08-2006, 02:34 AM
Teching In

Wow....... that cobra pulled hard as hell which it should have. Good vid.
Old 07-08-2006, 07:31 AM
On The Tree

WOW, big man to be picking on V6's. Nice car, it pulled hard, but what the hell were we supposed to expect from the cobra? A lose? HA HA HA. Tell him to go pick on a turbo LS1 w/ spray and see the outcome.

Guess I'm just sick of seeing one sided races, I'd rather see a very close race than a complete *** whooping.
Old 07-08-2006, 08:04 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 01MMMZ28
WOW, big man to be picking on V6's. Nice car, it pulled hard, but what the hell were we supposed to expect from the cobra? A lose? HA HA HA. Tell him to go pick on a turbo LS1 w/ spray and see the outcome.

Guess I'm just sick of seeing one sided races, I'd rather see a very close race than a complete *** whooping.
I was thinking the same thing 3xxhp compared to 5xxhp and 6xxtq it wasnt even going to be a fair race . If i was the v6 camaro i would have raced a little slower cobra than a full moded one
Old 07-08-2006, 12:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

it was fun....lol..
Old 07-08-2006, 12:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Good vids, something different for a change. the turbo v6 should have raced the 5.0, it would have raped it. However, it does make me remember why i sold my sixer.
Old 07-08-2006, 01:09 PM
TECH Addict

Damn that cobra got TORQUE

Nice vids & keep them coming man .

peace
Old 07-08-2006, 04:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 01MMMZ28

Read what I posted before replying, he sprayed because he wanted to. Go race a turbo ls1 with nitrous? WTF kind of ricer comment is that. The Cobra is about to have an HP Twin T57 kit with a full fuel system anyway.
Old 07-08-2006, 04:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by NxLS1496
Good vids, something different for a change. the turbo v6 should have raced the 5.0, it would have raped it. However, it does make me remember why i sold my sixer.
Not for long, the 5.0 has a 150 shot sitting at the house waiting to be installed, the turbo V6 car has a bottle too though lol.

The turbo V6 is actually the one coming up from behind in the notch vs H&C V6 video. My friend with the notch was actually riding in the turbo V6 car vs the Cobra and said it pulls pretty good.
Old 07-09-2006, 03:15 PM
TECH Resident

COBRAS AINT **** !!!!!!!!!! Ive pulled on every 03-04 cobra i raced and im just a bolt-on LS1, they are nothing but dyno queens and weak as hell with that indep. rear bullshit...Ford just thought theyd be sneeky and come out with a supercharged cobra thinking it was going to have something for F-bodies, sorry but it didnt happen
Old 07-09-2006, 03:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

You are an idiot. You need to brush up ALOT on those cars then. Yea the IRS rearend sucks so bad my buddy's car has never broken a half shaft running 6's in the 1/8. I dont see you runnin 6's in the 1/8 either with your combo. Also you complain about the IRS, apparently you dont know anything about F-Bodys then with the 7.5 rearend.
Old 07-09-2006, 04:27 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 1nastyss
COBRAS AINT **** !!!!!!!!!! Ive pulled on every 03-04 cobra i raced and im just a bolt-on LS1, they are nothing but dyno queens and weak as hell with that indep. rear bullshit...Ford just thought theyd be sneeky and come out with a supercharged cobra thinking it was going to have something for F-bodies, sorry but it didnt happen
You obviously havent raced any with a pulley, tune, exhaust..........it would have been curtains quick.
Old 07-09-2006, 07:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

The words of a true fool, do some research.
Old 07-09-2006, 08:27 PM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Whats your 1/4? 1/8? You dont even put down stock Terminator numbers, I'd get a lil more modded up before you run your mouth
Old 07-09-2006, 10:04 PM
JUICED96Z

Come to Indy and say that... look for a Maroon 03, chrome COBRA fill ins. Sounds NEAR stock at idle, solid 9 inch, Forged bottom end, ported heads, Crower cams, Wiffle (sp?) blower, very good tune, full exhaust, drag radials...

Last year on the IRS and stock bottom end and internals he never lost a race, including moded supras and moded vipers, from a stop and from a roll. On last years mods it made very low 600rwhp range......

I would not call them ALL dyno queens
Yellow one around here that should go 10's this year....

cool video, moded v6's make me laugh... well most, not all. GN's....
Old 07-09-2006, 10:21 PM
TECH Resident

It sounds like most of you asses need to just sell your f-bodies and get a cobra if your kissin their asses, i was trying to make a point that their are plenty of bolt on Ls1's *** raping modded cobras, maybe u guys need to learn how to drive your cars.....Oh BTW *** clown ive raced and pulled the hell on 3 cobras that were pullied, full exhaust ect. , Fact is, i did that with bolt-ons , cam coming soon
Old 07-09-2006, 10:39 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by JUICED96Z
Come to Indy and say that... look for a Maroon 03, chrome COBRA fill ins. Sounds NEAR stock at idle, solid 9 inch, Forged bottom end, ported heads, Crower cams, Wiffle (sp?) blower, very good tune, full exhaust, drag radials...

Last year on the IRS and stock bottom end and internals he never lost a race, including moded supras and moded vipers, from a stop and from a roll. On last years mods it made very low 600rwhp range......

I would not call them ALL dyno queens
Yellow one around here that should go 10's this year....

cool video, moded v6's make me laugh... well most, not all. GN's....

ahhh.....that would be a "wipple" charger their mr. clown. Go write another fake *** mod list, anyone w/ that much crap supposedly done to his car should know what the hell his blower is called......you = OWNED. liar.
Old 07-09-2006, 10:48 PM
TECH Regular

It sounds like most of you asses need to just sell your f-bodies and get a cobra if your kissin their asses, i was trying to make a point that their are plenty of bolt on Ls1's *** raping modded cobras, maybe u guys need to learn how to drive your cars.....Oh BTW *** clown ive raced and pulled the hell on 3 cobras that were pullied, full exhaust ect. , Fact is, i did that with bolt-ons , cam coming soon
Is not that we are kissin there *** is that we just know what they are capable of doing with couple of mods I'm sure most of this people are going be ignorant saying that cobras are weak when they can put over 450rwhp easily.
Old 07-09-2006, 10:58 PM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

are you sure the pullied Cobra's you raced were racing, or did you do the ricer flyby? Lol, troll.
Old 07-09-2006, 11:10 PM
Teching In

No one is saying that they want to sell their F-bodies for a cobra? All of them just aren't making stupid comments like you have made. Im a FORD guy but if someone on the svt forum with a (GT or most pre 03 cobra's) says something stupid like LS1's arent ****, then I would have to laugh at them and call them a dumbass "Just like all the LS1 owners are calling you." It's a sense of respect for another car. I'm sure you have pulled some cobras and most people on this forum could, wew look at me. The fact is your car maybe fast but their is always someone faster

Quick Reply: NX 03 Cobra vs Turbo & Cam 99 V6 Camaro and Bolton 93 Notch vs H&C 02 V6 Camaro