Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

NX 03 Cobra vs Turbo & Cam 99 V6 Camaro and Bolton 93 Notch vs H&C 02 V6 Camaro

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2006, 12:22 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thats the only point ive been trying to make, it just pisses me off when people doubt me, and say im a liar when i know damn well what i was racing and what they had done, this isnt the only time ive ever been doubted by people, thing is i have plenty of friends on here that have backed me up before because they were with me and were shocked just as much as i was........Your bout the only person in this thread that acts like hes got some since " 69MACH "....I never said cobras were slow, i just never thought they were all that , seeing how their blown......Its all good
Old 07-13-2006, 02:23 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 69mach
No one is saying that they want to sell their F-bodies for a cobra? All of them just aren't making stupid comments like you have made. Im a FORD guy but if someone on the svt forum with a (GT or most pre 03 cobra's) says something stupid like LS1's arent ****, then I would have to laugh at them and call them a dumbass "Just like all the LS1 owners are calling you." It's a sense of respect for another car. I'm sure you have pulled some cobras and most people on this forum could, wew look at me. The fact is your car maybe fast but their is always someone faster
Thank you for saying that.lol. Alot of guys out there get so caught up in having the fastest car, but fact is, there is always something else out there.
Old 07-13-2006, 09:10 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 1320 Girl
Thank you for saying that.lol. Alot of guys out there get so caught up in having the fastest car, but fact is, there is always something else out there.
aint that the truth !!!!!
Old 07-13-2006, 11:21 AM
TECH Resident

It is the truth......Like i said i know there are plenty of cars , including cobras out there that are plenty faster....But just cause a cobra puts down 500 hp and tq doesnt always mean , even with a good driver that it will always pull on a strong bolt-on f-body.
Old 07-13-2006, 11:27 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 1nastyss
It is the truth......Like i said i know there are plenty of cars , including cobras out there that are plenty faster....But just cause a cobra puts down 500 hp and tq doesnt always mean , even with a good driver that it will always pull on a strong bolt-on f-body.
yes it does mean that.... 500 HP Cobra is good for low 11's my friend... i still say theres no way you pulled your numbers with your mods + beating a cobra thats modded up... without a s/c or NOS i cant see it... sorry but the is going out against you
Old 07-13-2006, 11:36 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 1320 Girl

I think we all learn that one the hard way I see your in the great state of alabama also, thats always good to see.
Old 07-13-2006, 11:42 AM
Teching In

Thats the only point ive been trying to make, it just pisses me off when people doubt me, and say im a liar when i know damn well what i was racing and what they had done, this isnt the only time ive ever been doubted by people, thing is i have plenty of friends on here that have backed me up before because they were with me and were shocked just as much as i was........Your bout the only person in this thread that acts like hes got some since " 69MACH "....I never said cobras were slow, i just never thought they were all that , seeing how their blown......Its all good
Let us know when ya get the vids up, Id like to see her run. Im always willing to watch some good racing as long as its safe
Old 07-13-2006, 12:19 PM
11 Second Club

Where are the vids?
I'm bored here at work.
Old 07-13-2006, 01:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Ummm you power numbers are round about right, might put down less on a different dyno. Of course you can beat a car with an idiot driving. You said all Cobras were hype and blah blah, now you are backtracking saying there are ones that will kill you. WELL NO **** SHERLOCK! Thats what everybody is trying to tell your ignorant ***.

A 500 rwhp Cobra with a good driver will pimp slap you, period, provided he is on tires and you dont race for only 10 ft. You toss a blower on your car and guess what, there will still be 500 Cobras that will kill you, yep, even a blower cant make the almighty bolton LS1 win every race! *gasp*

I can post plenty of videos of different match ups both local and non, if you really wanna be owned any futher in this thread.

Oh and nobody is coming to North Carolina, I used to live there and you can keep that state.
Old 07-13-2006, 01:24 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Speeds8erM-1

I can post plenty of videos of different match ups both local and non, if you really wanna be owned any futher in this thread.

Oh and nobody is coming to North Carolina, I used to live there and you can keep that state.
POST EM i love videos no matter who wins!!!!
Old 07-13-2006, 01:43 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Speeds8erM-1
I don't think you've done much travelling. Seriously. There is nothing wrong with North Carolina. Charlotte is actually a pretty nice city, too.

Where are these elusive videos someone was posting? Or maybe they're scanning their dyno sheets as I type this...?
Old 07-13-2006, 02:05 PM
Staging Lane

does someone need a dyno video
Old 07-13-2006, 03:56 PM
TECH Resident

Who gives a ratts *** about a dyno vid. , Dyno's are tuning devices, just because you put down high numbers doesnt mean your **** is fast, im sick of people throwing dyno numbers in your face, yeah your right SPEEDS8-ERM1 about putting different numbers on a different dyno, hell you could do a dyno pull everyday and put down different #'s. I dont care i my car puts down 200hp, if it runs good at the track and the street, im happy
Old 07-13-2006, 05:45 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by SSCam99
I don't think you've done much travelling. Seriously. There is nothing wrong with North Carolina. Charlotte is actually a pretty nice city, too.
Seriously. I've been to lots of places and I still love NC. Born and raised here. 2-3 hours from both the mountains and beach. Several 1/4 and a shitload of 1/8th mile tracks. Incredible racing(NASCAR was practically born in this state) and collegiate basketball history(UNC, Duke, Wake Forest, NC State). A perfect mix of weather(**** the north and their cold weather and **** Florida and it's 100 and humid weather).

NC basically pwns. But this dude talking about slow Cobras....yeah, he doesn't represent the majority of people here. Every single LS1 owner I know respect 03/04 Cobras and most of them would even love to have one.
Old 07-13-2006, 09:18 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by TroubledWine3
Seriously. I've been to lots of places and I still love NC. Born and raised here. 2-3 hours from both the mountains and beach. Several 1/4 and a shitload of 1/8th mile tracks. Incredible racing(NASCAR was practically born in this state) and collegiate basketball history(UNC, Duke, Wake Forest, NC State). A perfect mix of weather(**** the north and their cold weather and **** Florida and it's 100 and humid weather).

NC basically pwns. But this dude talking about slow Cobras....yeah, he doesn't represent the majority of people here. Every single LS1 owner I know respect 03/04 Cobras and most of them would even love to have one.
I will have to agree NC is a very nice state but the original hometown of Nascar was I believe Hueytown, Alabama. Bobby and Donnie Allison and Red Farmer set up shop in Hueytown, Ala and was called the "Alabama Gang" in the beginning years of nascar......and then all the big names moved to the charlotte area were Nascar's home is now.

Last edited by 69mach; 07-13-2006 at 09:24 PM.
Old 07-13-2006, 09:37 PM
Staging Lane

Who gives a ratts *** about a dyno vid. , Dyno's are tuning devices, just because you put down high numbers doesnt mean your **** is fast, im sick of people throwing dyno numbers in your face, yeah your right SPEEDS8-ERM1 about putting different numbers on a different dyno, hell you could do a dyno pull everyday and put down different #'s. I dont care i my car puts down 200hp, if it runs good at the track and the street, im happy
hehehe trust me youd be many car lengths behind me BOLT ON BOY!
Old 07-13-2006, 09:41 PM
Staging Lane

11.7 @ 117 w/ a crappy 1.9 60 ft granny shifting on 315 nittos

on my old setup with a 2.93 pulley i was doing 1.71 60ft on M/T drag radials and low 12's

btw the car weight was 3779 with me in the car
Old 07-13-2006, 09:55 PM
Teching In

this guy is an idiot, quit talking to him, you're just encouraging him
Old 07-14-2006, 04:11 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 69mach
I will have to agree NC is a very nice state but the original hometown of Nascar was I believe Hueytown, Alabama. Bobby and Donnie Allison and Red Farmer set up shop in Hueytown, Ala and was called the "Alabama Gang" in the beginning years of nascar......and then all the big names moved to the charlotte area were Nascar's home is now.
That's why I said practically hahaha. I know once it got into Charlotte/Mooresville/Rockingham, it exploded.
Old 07-14-2006, 04:18 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Timeslips?

Quick Reply: NX 03 Cobra vs Turbo & Cam 99 V6 Camaro and Bolton 93 Notch vs H&C 02 V6 Camaro