Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

little photoshoot with the SS and the frontier

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2006, 09:51 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default little photoshoot with the SS and the frontier

last week i got some shots of my SS and my girlfriends Frontier some of them are pretty good.

My car looks really shiny in most of these cant believe how shiny it is looks like glass almost.

The camaro

her Frontier

Last edited by SSJIMMY; 02-19-2007 at 10:38 AM.
Old 08-13-2006, 11:14 AM
11 Second Club

why are the pictures so blurry? I think someone needs to do the camera mod,lol.
Old 08-13-2006, 11:21 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Car looks good but needs to be lowered and the taillights need to go.
Old 08-13-2006, 11:30 AM
TECH Enthusiast

hey im no photogropher and the camera is just a point and shoot so i know there not that great. Yes the car does need to be lowered hopefully next year when i buy a truck and the tailights are not leaving its a unique part of my car.

Last edited by SSJIMMY; 08-13-2006 at 12:13 PM.
Old 08-14-2006, 09:52 PM
TECH Junkie

both front fenders are flared out...who lifts that car up?
Old 08-14-2006, 09:58 PM
TECH Addict

just drop it ASAP
Old 08-14-2006, 10:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Lose the tailights and lower it!
Old 08-15-2006, 07:11 AM
TECH Enthusiast

the taillights are staying guys i like them but soemday they will probably go back too stock. id dont know what your talking about with the fenders flared the car does have some unibody damage which is getting fixed next week so maybe it will go a little lower. The car will not be lowered for another year i know it looks 4x4 but i need that clearence right now its my daily driver and i scrape on things as it is.
Old 08-15-2006, 09:16 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by SSJIMMY
the taillights are staying guys i like them but soemday they will probably go back too stock. id dont know what your talking about with the fenders flared the car does have some unibody damage which is getting fixed next week so maybe it will go a little lower. The car will not be lowered for another year i know it looks 4x4 but i need that clearence right now its my daily driver and i scrape on things as it is.
How about tomorrow? I kid I kid.

I think the taillights are hideously rice like everyone else in this thread but it's your car. Then again I'm not a fan of billet grilles but a lot of owners throw them onto their cars as well. To each his own. I like the Z06 wheels though.
Old 08-17-2006, 06:51 PM
TECH Addict

those taillights are hell... and why is did you take pictures of a Frontier?
Old 08-17-2006, 07:24 PM
Teching In

Why is everyone giving this guy hell about this and that, im sure the guy didnt post his SS for his fellow LS1 guys to bash Dude I like your car and love the rims.
Old 08-17-2006, 08:53 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 69mach
Why is everyone giving this guy hell about this and that, im sure the guy didnt post his SS for his fellow LS1 guys to bash Dude I like your car and love the rims.
Oh relax. We're not giving the guy hell for "this and that" as you put it. We just don't like the tails. I fail to see how being honest makes us ********. It's not like we're bashing him for it, just expresing our opinions. I notice you're not attacking anyone for complementing his wheels? Those are opinions too you know. Come on if a fat *** chick came up to you and was like how does my *** look would you crack a smile and complement her rims?

BTW, I notice you didn't compliment his taillights in your post. Could it be that they are not to your liking as well?

Last edited by bruddah_man_matt; 08-18-2006 at 08:12 PM.
Old 08-17-2006, 10:08 PM
12 Second Club

Werd! nice pics i like the car love the grill too.. but the TL's isnt my taste.
Old 08-17-2006, 10:37 PM
Launching!

Seems like everytime someone posts on here everyone centers on the negative instead of positive. Sure they are being honest but I am sure the guy didn't post these pics of a very nice SS to have everyone just focus on the tail lights.

I love the car...and the color. Nissan is pretty nice too but it seems to be missing something, I can't figure it out but both are very nice
Old 08-17-2006, 10:42 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by bruddah_man_matt
Oh relax. We're not giving the guy hell for "this and that" as you put it. We just don't like the tails. I fail to see how being honest makes us ********. It's not like we're bashing him for it, just expresing our opinions. I notice you're not attacking anyone for complementing his wheels? Thos are opinions too you know. Come on if a fat *** chick came up to you and was like how does my *** look would you crack a smile and complement her rims?

BTW, I notice you didn't compliment his taillights in your post. Could it be that they are not to your liking as well?
There is a difference in stating your opinion that you dont like his tails and then theres bashing them and calling them hellish or ricey. In my opinion I think his tails are different and not just an everyday thing.
Old 08-18-2006, 10:46 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Thanks guys for sticking up for me i know some people dont like the taillights but i think there unique and they will be staying with the car for awhile someday i will probably go back to stock.

And the Frontier is hers and she loves it just as much as i love my SS so hey atleast she likes trucks what more could i ask thats why she is staying around well and I love her but her liking trucks is a big plus.

The one thing the frontier is missing is an LS1 maybe someday
Old 08-18-2006, 12:03 PM
TECH Addict

Nice ride, I'm diggin the rims.
The fenders are bowed out at the bottoms from someone improperly lifting the car w/ a floor jack. They should be flush with the door when looking at them from the side or rear. All you have to do is unbolt the two bolts on the bottom tab and rebend the metal tab underneath toward the center of the car (should be striaght down).
Old 08-18-2006, 12:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

thanks sanchez and now i know what you guys see in the fenders but I dont think it is from improper us of the floor jack I jumped a curb a year and a half ago and got about 15 feet in the air so that has caused alot of problem with my gaps and body alignment thats all getting fixed next week though.
Old 08-18-2006, 02:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

What was original color? It looks repainted.
Old 08-18-2006, 06:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Medic where do you see the repaint at?

the car is NBM but I have noticed that the front bumper is a different color then the rest of car. The front cover is beat up pretty bad though from bugs that the previous owner didnt get rid of in time.

does anyone know how i can find out what the original color is from the VIN?