Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Detroit Auto Show '07 Pictures (56k beware)

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2007, 12:40 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Detroit Auto Show '07 Pictures (56k beware)

Here's a couple of pics that I took at the Detroit Auto Show this year with my Nikon D80 dslr. All pics are unphotoshopped and completely original, straight from the camera (okay, well except for the resizing of course). Enjoy!

Okay, all done for now, need sleep................:sleeping:
Old 01-23-2007, 12:41 AM
Teching In

and here's a few more...

Old 01-23-2007, 01:06 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

silver lexus in 1st post, where are the mirrors? no mirrors on the silver acura in 2nd post either? and the viper is sick, i was actually lookin at the new ones today, i love the large extractors and exagurated scoop

new base hp for the viper is 600 and 560 torque
Old 01-23-2007, 01:12 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by LT1_Hawk
silver lexus in 1st post, where are the mirrors? no mirrors on the silver acura in 2nd post either? and the viper is sick, i was actually lookin at the new ones today, i love the large extractors and exagurated scoop
if i remember right, if you look very closely right above where they would normally be, there are little pointy things sticking out about 4 inches or so. i'm pretty sure they had cameras mounted in those that were then tied to screens in the car. as for the acura, i have no idea, i couldn't get close enough to it. yeah, the new viper does look mean as hell with the new hood.
Old 01-23-2007, 01:23 AM
Teching In

Wow great pics man!! That Nikon sure is an awesome camera!
Old 01-23-2007, 01:25 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by tristatez28lt1
Wow great pics man!! That Nikon sure is an awesome camera!
thanks man. yeah, it's done me nothing but good ever since i bought it. i've been hooked on nikon cameras for a while now.
Old 01-23-2007, 01:39 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 03CobraMike
if i remember right, if you look very closely right above where they would normally be, there are little pointy things sticking out about 4 inches or so. i'm pretty sure they had cameras mounted in those that were then tied to screens in the car. as for the acura, i have no idea, i couldn't get close enough to it. yeah, the new viper does look mean as hell with the new hood.
idk where i heard this or read it ect or if this is even true, but if i remember correctly, i once read or saw on tv that futuristic cars may have sensoring systems (time out- i just remembered i saw it on discovery maybe, but remember seeing it) that will be able to communicate with other cars reading speed, how far infront, to the side, behind, they are and the cars can automatically speed up, slow down, turn right or left if need be. ect. stuff like that. im sure this would take atleast till 2050 till it is available, and even still, what about the cars that donot have the program? sorry for getting off on this tangent, i just started thinking of why the acura may not have mirrors
Old 01-23-2007, 02:38 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by LT1_Hawk
idk where i heard this or read it ect or if this is even true, but if i remember correctly, i once read or saw on tv that futuristic cars may have sensoring systems (time out- i just remembered i saw it on discovery maybe, but remember seeing it) that will be able to communicate with other cars reading speed, how far infront, to the side, behind, they are and the cars can automatically speed up, slow down, turn right or left if need be. ect. stuff like that. im sure this would take atleast till 2050 till it is available, and even still, what about the cars that donot have the program? sorry for getting off on this tangent, i just started thinking of why the acura may not have mirrors
i guess that's def one theory as to why they left them off. i remember seeing that thing you're talking about also, it was pretty crazy.
Old 01-23-2007, 12:18 PM
Sold The Fun Stuff :(

Very nice pictures. I have some new desktops. D80 user here as well. What lens did you use in those shots?
Old 01-23-2007, 01:26 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by josh99ta
Very nice pictures. I have some new desktops. D80 user here as well. What lens did you use in those shots?
it's my little cheapie tamron af, 28-88mm.