Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

GTO spanked by Evo *vid*

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2007, 08:13 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is still waiting to see this "stable". Ok when he talks **** about his evo being so fast then pussies out by saying" it will beat you in auto x". Where the **** do you get off by talking **** to people that have 9-10 second cars, the only thing your evo ever did in 9 seconds was make 4 people mistakingly hear what they thought was a lawnmower with a blowoff valve. Don't get me wrong evo's are great cars... they can get groceries like nobody's business, but don't talk **** to people that would eat that car for lunch.
Old 02-07-2007, 08:13 PM
TECH Apprentice

I have a video of my boys bolt on LS1 walking an evo 9 hard..... let me see if i cant find it.
Old 02-07-2007, 08:21 PM
TECH Apprentice

Yeah I have to go dig up my vid of this red evo going to the grocery store getting a weeks worth of groceries and come back, just in time to watch the second scene of the fast and furious 1... you wouldn't believe it if I showed you.
Old 02-07-2007, 08:26 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by sweetness
Yeah I have to go dig up my vid of this red evo going to the grocery store getting a weeks worth of groceries and come back, just in time to watch the second scene of the fast and furious 1... you wouldn't believe it if I showed you.

Old 02-07-2007, 08:30 PM
TECH Apprentice

Yea tell me about it I didn't believe it myself. Now cantdrv55 , just shut up and go back to the evo forum before I put my ***** in the freezer and coldcock you.
Old 02-07-2007, 08:31 PM
TECH Apprentice

Lmfao
Old 02-07-2007, 08:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yea tell me about it I didn't believe it myself. Now cantdrv55 , just shut up and go back to the evo forum before I put my ***** in the freezer and coldcock you.

That was funny!
Old 02-07-2007, 10:54 PM
TECH Apprentice

I want to race EVO's... this guy talks them up like thier the greatest **** comin from japan. none on my island that run 11's or maybe even 12's... the local GTO's paddle them all day long. hell even the stock 05+Stangs on tire lay it on them thick.
Old 02-07-2007, 11:48 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by chris.shea
I want to race EVO's... this guy talks them up like thier the greatest **** comin from japan. none on my island that run 11's or maybe even 12's... the local GTO's paddle them all day long. hell even the stock 05+Stangs on tire lay it on them thick.
why am I not surprised? 4 bangers are good for one thing fuel economy, now I wouldn't go to evo sti or srt4 forum talking smack about how much more miles I get to the gallon, so don't come in here talking smack about you can beat the lsx in a 1/4 mile run, abd don't post stupid videos anymore..... stick to what your good at making excuses on why you lost, putting huge spoilers on the back of your car, wearing your hat sideways just the right way, and getting groceries. Leave the REAL **** to us that know what true power is.God I'm so glad I got a V8 I wonder how the rest of the world lives without them.
Old 02-08-2007, 08:59 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by VENGEANCE
I believe that tells alot about you and your friends, sally.

I havent told any of my friends about this thread, you know why? because nobody gives a ****. You and your friends are tools.
Well Doogie Howser, my friends and I like laughing. Nothing makes us laugh like seeing a reatrd such as yourself get sand in your vag and type out a hate filled reply to me. Even better is your weaksauce "threats" to come down and smoke me, then kick my ***. Trust me, more people are laughing at you than with you.
Old 02-08-2007, 09:05 AM
Staging Lane

Is still waiting to see this "stable". Ok when he talks **** about his evo being so fast then pussies out by saying" it will beat you in auto x". Where the **** do you get off by talking **** to people that have 9-10 second cars, the only thing your evo ever did in 9 seconds was make 4 people mistakingly hear what they thought was a lawnmower with a blowoff valve. Don't get me wrong evo's are great cars... they can get groceries like nobody's business, but don't talk **** to people that would eat that car for lunch.
It's already been posted ********.
Do you think I am supposed to just suddenly bow down because somebody has a 10 second car? I'm sorry, a 10 sec car may be something super rare in your neck of the woods, but it's pretty common here. Just the fact of owning a 10 sec car doesn't command respect from me. The fact you are swinging off your boys nuts commands even less respect.

While that may be your normal behavior while you are working the glory holes at Raplhs Truck Stop, I don't swing that way. Sorry to disappoint. Then again, with a name like sweetness, I would expect nothing less than sheer faggotry from you.
Old 02-08-2007, 09:11 AM
Staging Lane

why am I not surprised? 4 bangers are good for one thing fuel economy, now I wouldn't go to evo sti or srt4 forum talking smack about how much more miles I get to the gallon, so don't come in here talking smack about you can beat the lsx in a 1/4 mile run, abd don't post stupid videos anymore..... stick to what your good at making excuses on why you lost, putting huge spoilers on the back of your car, wearing your hat sideways just the right way, and getting groceries. Leave the REAL **** to us that know what true power is.God I'm so glad I got a V8 I wonder how the rest of the world lives without them.
As much as it pains you, stock for stock an Evo 9 will beat a stock GTO. I know that makes baby jesus cry, but it's true.
The funniest part is, if your gto is so great, why are they not selling? Why is GM having to give them away? Hell, the local dealer has ahd 8 of them forever now. Nobody wants them. If they are as great as you say, why are they not flying out of dealerships like hotcakes? Maybe next years model...ohhh that's right
Old 02-08-2007, 09:13 AM
On The Tree

I dont care how fast an evo is, they are still GARBAGE!! Nothing better than seeing a grown man driving one of those things!! If you want a ricer car and want to be respected, then buy a damn supra!!!
Old 02-08-2007, 09:38 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by trey04gto
I dont care how fast an evo is, they are still GARBAGE!! Nothing better than seeing a grown man driving one of those things!! If you want a ricer car and want to be respected, then buy a damn supra!!!
When your opinion gets made into a law, I'll follow it to the letter.
Old 02-08-2007, 01:08 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by CantDrv55
It's already been posted ********.
Do you think I am supposed to just suddenly bow down because somebody has a 10 second car? I'm sorry, a 10 sec car may be something super rare in your neck of the woods, but it's pretty common here. Just the fact of owning a 10 sec car doesn't command respect from me. The fact you are swinging off your boys nuts commands even less respect.

While that may be your normal behavior while you are working the glory holes at Raplhs Truck Stop, I don't swing that way. Sorry to disappoint. Then again, with a name like sweetness, I would expect nothing less than sheer faggotry from you.
ooo poor baby is getting all upset shut the *** up you little whiney bitch before I teabag your mom in the passenger seat of your oh so fast evo that ugly ***** By the way sweetness refers to the greatest runningback of all time ( walter payton). But you wouldn't know about that your too busy playing queer music in your car and turning your hat sideways and sitting so far back in your car that it looks like your riding in the back seat. Its pretty sad for somebody to come on these boards and start talking **** because they are mad/jealous that they couldn't get their evo out of the 14's LMFAO!!!! Did mommy and daddy buy you that cobra son? I bet they did under one circumstance... is that why you don't mod it because they know you really cantdrv and they are afraid that you will hurt yourself... you little bitch. Maybe in a couple of more years when your ***** finially drop and you get pubic hairs growing they will buy you some mods until then shut your fuking mouth and don't talk **** especially with a stock car. Shouldn't you be in class right about now anways?
Old 02-08-2007, 01:36 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by CantDrv55
Well Doogie Howser, my friends and I like laughing. Nothing makes us laugh like seeing a reatrd such as yourself get sand in your vag and type out a hate filled reply to me. Even better is your weaksauce "threats" to come down and smoke me, then kick my ***. Trust me, more people are laughing at you than with you.

Haha, your day will come son. It may not be me whooping that ***, but you run your mouth like that to someone one day, youll get whats coming to you. But on that same note, it may not. In fact i perceive YOU as the one who tucks his tail between his legs and says nothing. YOU were the one who originally questioned my "manhood" if you will. Hypocrite. Im sure you know what that means, since you "work with and alongside doctors" all the time. I dont think being the janitor in the hospital really counts for much.

And you and your friends like laughing? You guys must have some pathetic *** lives. And im pretty sure everyone on this 85,000 member board would agree with me. Thats a few more than you, and a select few circle jerkers on your end. Tool.
Old 02-08-2007, 02:05 PM
TECH Apprentice

cantcrv dude is this seriously you? https://ls1tech.com/forums/multimedia-exchange/654866-another-f-f-rip.html if it is I would stop talking **** because you look like a little bitch to me. But if it isn't your still a little bitch to me... like dog **** stuck on the bottom of my shoe even.
Old 02-08-2007, 02:28 PM
TECH Apprentice

cantcrv dude is this seriously you? https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=654866 if it is I would stop talking **** because you look like a little bitch to me. But if it isn't your still a little bitch to me... like dog **** stuck on the bottom of my shoe even.

Thats not him, thats his brother. He cant drive as well as him.
Old 02-08-2007, 02:53 PM
TECH Apprentice

Is it seriously??
Old 02-08-2007, 02:55 PM
TECH Apprentice

Is it seriously??

Yeah.