Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

07 Z06 vs 07 911 Turbo

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2007, 04:27 AM
TECH Pimp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SCRex0472
quack, quack, quack
Funny thing is I work with kids all day so your behavior isn't as sub par as you want it to be..
Old 02-11-2007, 07:21 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by _Zac
Funny thing is I work with kids all day so your behavior isn't as sub par as you want it to be..
You sound like a *****. You and 25psi have nothing to contribute to this site ! You both sound like a guy who gets hardons about arguing with other people about **** you dont even own ! You keep saying kids how old are you to be calling half of the people on this thread kids? I know kids that are 16 that are more mature than you! LOL you talk about how cheap a c6 z06 is and you drive a cobra/tank . Ya there known for there flashy interior Go back to your svt forums and circle jerk with them! This site is full of cocky ford and ricers latley it is getting to be a buch of bs just flying around but that is just my .02 . So go ahead ricers/slowbra boys go ahead and bash me i really can give 2 ***** about what you say! Nice vid and i would own a z06 over a 911 becouse you can buy 2 of them for the price of one flashy interior 911 and wax the 911s *** at the drag and twisties!
Old 02-11-2007, 08:46 AM
TECH Pimp

Originally Posted by 2001z
You sound like a *****. You and 25psi have nothing to contribute to this site ! You both sound like a guy who gets hardons about arguing with other people about **** you dont even own ! You keep saying kids how old are you to be calling half of the people on this thread kids? I know kids that are 16 that are more mature than you! LOL you talk about how cheap a c6 z06 is and you drive a cobra/tank . Ya there known for there flashy interior Go back to your svt forums and circle jerk with them! This site is full of cocky ford and ricers latley it is getting to be a buch of bs just flying around but that is just my .02 . So go ahead ricers/slowbra boys go ahead and bash me i really can give 2 ***** about what you say! Nice vid and i would own a z06 over a 911 becouse you can buy 2 of them for the price of one flashy interior 911 and wax the 911s *** at the drag and twisties!
1. I am a *****..

2. Old enough to have had an 02 Z06 in 02..

3. I had an 02 Z06 in 02 that might explain why I'm on LS1 tech, Oh yeah I've been a member here longer than you and have helped put an LS1 in the 8's what have you ever done?

4. You are right I don't own these cars, but then again neither do any of the guys posting in here except for Powell. PS. he drives a porsche..

Any more brain busters?
Old 02-11-2007, 09:04 AM
Banned

1. I am a *****..

3. I had an 02 Z06 in 02 that might explain why I'm on LS1 tech, Oh yeah I've been a member here longer than you and have helped put an LS1 in the 8's what have you ever done?

4. You are right I don't own these cars, but then again neither do any of the guys posting in here except for Powell. PS. he drives a porsche..

Any more brain busters?
Key word helped not owned . Big deal i have helped my friends with fast lt1s and ls1s big freaking deal they werent my cars. What about the guy who made the vid he kinda owns the z06 in the vid right ? LOl so what you OWNED an ls car you do not now and everything that comes out of your mouth is to bash them! I OWNED a ford truck when i was in highschool you dont see me on there telling people ford trucks suck on fords sites do you ? Skinny white dude racing
Old 02-11-2007, 09:58 AM
TECH Fanatic

I love the Z06's man. Great races.
Old 02-11-2007, 11:08 AM
TECH Pimp

Key word helped not owned . Big deal i have helped my friends with fast lt1s and ls1s big freaking deal they werent my cars. What about the guy who made the vid he kinda owns the z06 in the vid right ? LOl so what you OWNED an ls car you do not now and everything that comes out of your mouth is to bash them! I OWNED a ford truck when i was in highschool you dont see me on there telling people ford trucks suck on fords sites do you ? Skinny white dude racing
So what you're saying is you are a newbie here, that hasn't done anything for the LS1 community, and you seem to think I hate Vettes, yet I've owned one and you haven't? Dude you're looking pretty weak here.. I'd just stop while you're behind.
Old 02-11-2007, 11:43 AM
TECH Apprentice

Could have fooled us..

What are you talking about? I just said i didnt pay for any of it, how could i possibly be attempting to brag?

Only thing worth anything i have to my name is my camaro, my accord, money saved, and good credit. You made a dumbass comment about us "camaro drivers" not knowing what nice **** is, or what fast cars are.

My last post totally threw your entire argument out the window, and you respond with a comment that changes the subject.

And bench racing someone elses 8 second car you "helped" put together?

I technically helped put together one of our shop cars that goes 8.55@165 , but all i did was put on the wing, the tires, the spark plugs, and other random minor **** that doesnt qualify me as really helping. Unless you built the motor, the trans, etc, that doesnt mean ****, and you are gay for even attemtping to argue with that.
Old 02-11-2007, 12:01 PM
TECH Pimp

Originally Posted by VENGEANCE
What are you talking about? I just said i didnt pay for any of it, how could i possibly be attempting to brag?

I daily drive an LS460L when im at home, Im sitting in a million dollar plus home right now typing this, inside a home theater. Not a bullshit surround sound and a 50 inch TV, a true theater with stadium seating, leather La-Z-boys, and a projector screen.

My parents have money, and i have been raised around nice things all of my life.
im not some 16 year old kid sitting in his parents trailer bashing a 911 turbo
You're right how could anyone mistake that for bragging..

You made a dumbass comment about us "camaro drivers" not knowing what nice **** is, or what fast cars are.
Most people on this site have a very scewed perspective of what a nice car actually is. Let me break it down for everyone, Mustangs and Camaros are not nice cars.
Looks like you once again don't know the **** you're talking about, but please continue..

My last post totally threw your entire argument out the window, and you respond with a comment that changes the subject.

And bench racing someone elses 8 second car you "helped" put together?
You still haven't shown what any of that has to do with you contributing to this site positively? So who really belongs here?
Old 02-11-2007, 12:05 PM
11 Second Club

Just when I thought that there was no way you guys could make yourselves out to look any dumber, you go and type out the above. Honestly I'm tired of people on this site who have 305 Camaros and bolt on ls1's telling others how to be fast, or what is to be considered nice. I have my buddy who owns a C6 Z06 right next to me as I'm typing this, and he's shaking his head at you kids.
Oh wait a minute. Even your buddy agrees with you? Well you just changed my mind. When did I ever tell anyone how to be fast? The Z06 IS faster than a 911 Turbo in a straight line and around a road course. I didn't make that up, that's just the way it is. If you're tired of people talking about bolt on LS1s then why would you ever spend your time on ls1tech.com?
Old 02-11-2007, 12:09 PM
TECH Pimp

Originally Posted by 02 Camaro SS
Even your buddy agrees with you? Well you just changed my mind.
Yeah my buddy who OWNS A C6 Z06.. Leaarrnn two raed teh englash!
Old 02-11-2007, 12:15 PM
11 Second Club

Yeah my buddy who OWNS A C6 Z06.. Leaarrnn two raed teh englash!
Yes I'm aware he owns a Z06. Nice job trying to avoid the rest of my post and resort to 3rd grade style insults.
Old 02-11-2007, 12:21 PM
TECH Pimp

I'm sorry for "avoiding" the worthless part of your post. Next time I'll answer all your stupid questions in full so you're not to get confused.
Old 02-11-2007, 12:23 PM
11 Second Club

I'm sorry for "avoiding" the worthless part of your post. Next time I'll answer all your stupid questions in full so you're not to get confused.
Oh no, don't worry. I'm not confused at all. I'm fully aware of your ignorance.
Old 02-11-2007, 12:27 PM
TECH Pimp

Originally Posted by 02 Camaro SS
Oh no, don't worry. I'm not confused at all. I'm fully aware of your ignorance.
Mind elaborating on that? Cause to the rest of us you trying to make a point is like Billy Madison telling the lost puppy story.
Old 02-11-2007, 12:47 PM
Banned

So what you're saying is you are a newbie here, that hasn't done anything for the LS1 community, and you seem to think I hate Vettes, yet I've owned one and you haven't? Dude you're looking pretty weak here.. I'd just stop while you're behind.
Umm do you know how to read. I never stated i was a newbie here or to ls1s ! I have been around and helped turning wrenches on plenty fast ls1s and lt1s for years now ! Mine might not an 8 sec car but it sure isnt slow by any means and i do all my own work! LOL looking weak just about everyone on here disagrees with your dumb comments so who is looking weak Who cares if your girlfriend that owns a z06 apparently agrees with you so you say ! That is one person vs how many on this thread? Next time you comment sit back and think on what site your on and what your saying it might actually help you some . You might get by saying some of this garbage on your svt forums but your on a ls forum or can you even read that ? Skinny white dude racing how pathetic!
Old 02-11-2007, 01:01 PM
TECH Pimp

Umm do you know how to read. I never stated i was a newbie here or to ls1s ! I have been around and helped turning wrenches on plenty fast ls1s and lt1s for years now ! Mine might not an 8 sec car but it sure isnt slow by any means and i do all my own work! LOL looking weak just about everyone on here disagrees with your dumb comments so who is looking weak Who cares if your girlfriend that owns a z06 apparently agrees with you so you say ! That is one person vs how many on this thread? Next time you comment sit back and think on what site your on and what your saying it might actually help you some . You might get by saying some of this garbage on your svt forums but your on a ls forum or can you even read that ? Skinny white dude racing how pathetic!
You really are a clown kid... I'm not on ANY mustang sites so there goes your SVT bullshit. Last I checked I've been here twice as long as you and have built faster and nicer LS1's. Don't talk **** you can't back up. Also if by "all these people disagreeing with me" you mean you, and your boyfriend here then yes you are right there are many of you, and by many of you, I mean two.. If by now you don't know SWDR is a joke I feel even worse for you and you family then ever before.
Old 02-11-2007, 01:29 PM
TECH Apprentice

You still haven't shown what any of that has to do with you contributing to this site positively? So who really belongs here?
When have i said you dont belong here? that was the other guy. Reading comprehension > you.

This is a puiblic forum, anyone can join and has a right to their opinion, it just so happens that yours is getting shut down, yet you STILL CONTINUE to dodge my argument.

Lets get off the whole "youre bragging" comment, and tell me why i still dont know what nice things are?

Please. Enlighten all of us.
Old 02-11-2007, 04:29 PM
Launching!

1. I am a *****..

1. That's obvious
2. Just because you have been a member that long doesn't mean you know ****

Anyway, if your buddy with the C6Z06 can sit there and agree that his car isn't as nice and as worthy to be in the same comparison as the porsche, then he needs to get off your dick and get back to reality. He is not a corvette euthasist in my book and simply has the car to make him feel better at night. i would like to know his screename on corvetteforum

Last edited by Buff; 02-12-2007 at 09:43 AM.
Old 02-11-2007, 04:35 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Buff
1. That's obvious
2. Just because you have been a member doesn't mean you know ****

Anyway, if your buddy with the C6Z06 can sit there and agree that his car isn't as nice and as worthy to be in the same comparison as the porsche, then he needs to get off your dick and get back to reality. He is not a corvette euthasist in my book and simply has the car to make him feel better at night. i would like to know his screename on corvetteforum

PWNUTBUTTERNJELLY
Old 02-11-2007, 04:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Either one is a nice car in my book. But then again I can't afford either one. LOL