Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Spike TV's Bullrun Firebird video

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2007, 04:46 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by djsanchez2
**** i want those t-top holders!!! WTF does that have anything to do with racing?!
i was thinking the same thing
Old 03-07-2007, 04:52 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I don't know about anyone else but I HATE IT when people call a WS6 Trans am a "Trans Am Ram Air". To me that really says allot about the IQ level of the said individual. I mean, come on. It "has" Ram Air as a feature, it's a WS6 it even says so on the car! My car must be a Firebird ZR1 cause it has Zr1 rims. stupid stupid stupid. OR!! maybe I have a Camaro Z06?
Old 03-07-2007, 04:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by phantomzer0
I don't know about anyone else but I HATE IT when people call a WS6 Trans am a "Trans Am Ram Air". To me that really says allot about the IQ level of the said individual. I mean, come on. It "has" Ram Air as a feature, it's a WS6 it even says so on the car! My car must be a Firebird ZR1 cause it has Zr1 rims. stupid stupid stupid. OR!! maybe I have a Camaro Z06?

bugged me when i heard it too. if that were the case, i have a rare 1 off f-bodied impala

Last edited by LT1_Hawk; 03-07-2007 at 06:29 PM.
Old 03-07-2007, 05:34 PM
TECH Addict

Hahaha f-body Impala!!!
Old 03-08-2007, 02:17 PM
TECH Regular

The guys is a tard, but God i hate it when a chick tries to put in her two senses and acts like she knows something about cars when she cleary is repeating something her husband said.
Old 03-08-2007, 05:36 PM
TECH Senior Member

I am NOT into FAKE wrestling so the show and goldberg turns me off.
Old 03-08-2007, 06:07 PM
BMW ///M Nerd

LOL trans am ram air. Who cares, it's a TAs most distinctive feature. You need to get out more and stop sweating the silly BS.

I can actually see him having a lot of dough in that car though. He probably paid $5k over sticker for it.

I paid $28k for mine brand new. That was a hell of a deal fully loaded. I've got $20k in reciepts with ease. That's just parts, nobody works on my car but me. No motor work, so you guys do the math.

If someone were to pay over book for the car, and pay all the money for heads/cam etc, + all the labor. He probably got in front of the camera and rounded up to $60k.

Everyone of these canonball/cross country mad dashed shows has been gay. The only difference is that this time, they actually of some cool cars.
Old 03-08-2007, 07:09 PM
14 Second Truck Club

That show looks gay as hell. (I better not say that, these days insulting queers is a crime ) He's got a flowmaster cat-back, that right there says he doesn't know that much about performance to me.
Old 03-08-2007, 11:32 PM
BMW ///M Nerd

Originally Posted by Hemi Killer
That show looks gay as hell. (I better not say that, these days insulting queers is a crime ) He's got a flowmaster cat-back, that right there says he doesn't know that much about performance to me.
LOL, I could name countless people that run flowmaster catbacks right off the bat. SWEET, you just bought the lowest performing, most restrictive catback on the market. The 80 series muffler is a POS. They get like $550 for that **** *** system too.
Old 03-09-2007, 12:28 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BAD *** TA WS6
LOL, I could name countless people that run flowmaster catbacks right off the bat. SWEET, you just bought the lowest performing, most restrictive catback on the market. The 80 series muffler is a POS. They get like $550 for that **** *** system too.

thats bc EVERYONE knows the name and thinks it must be the best
Old 03-10-2007, 10:38 AM
9 Second Club

Here is a link to another post were i talk about what the car really has done to it. He is the GM @ Pontiac here in Indiana.I'm the tech in the shop who put the car together. In the promo videos and on the spike site there is alot of false information. I guess some people like to make themselves feel better, i'll go ahead and apologize for him right now. I am an avid F-Body enthouist(cant spell) and have spent most of my time trying to straighten out the facts since the commericals started. I hope his lack of honesty about his car doesnt deture anyone from the show, which should be a good time. And its his daughter not his wife, and yes it really is her car.....DD at that. If there are any questions about the car feel free to ask me as i will inform all of the truths about the 02 WS6. https://ls1tech.com/forums/general-lsx-automobile-discussion/660091-spike-tv-new-show-bullrun.html
Old 03-13-2007, 02:12 PM
Banned

wow so the truth starts to unfold lol.

guys, check in the general lsx section, somebody made a thread claiming to be the boyfriend of the guys' daughter on the show!
Old 03-13-2007, 02:32 PM
On The Tree

Just wanted to let you know that's my girlfriend and her father in that car. The information that SpikeTV put on the website wasn't written correctly. Instead of hating just be happy that an F-Body is actually getting represented somewhere mainstream and people will know the amazing power the cars have.
Old 03-13-2007, 02:35 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by GrimReaper
Here is a link to another post were i talk about what the car really has done to it. He is the GM @ Pontiac here in Indiana.I'm the tech in the shop who put the car together. In the promo videos and on the spike site there is alot of false information. I guess some people like to make themselves feel better, i'll go ahead and apologize for him right now. I am an avid F-Body enthouist(cant spell) and have spent most of my time trying to straighten out the facts since the commericals started. I hope his lack of honesty about his car doesnt deture anyone from the show, which should be a good time. And its his daughter not his wife, and yes it really is her car.....DD at that. If there are any questions about the car feel free to ask me as i will inform all of the truths about the 02 WS6. https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=660091

What's up Squee??
Old 03-13-2007, 02:36 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by LS1B|RD
wow so the truth starts to unfold lol.

guys, check in the general lsx section, somebody made a thread claiming to be the boyfriend of the guys' daughter on the show!
Haha...it's not a claim. It's the truth.
Old 03-13-2007, 02:57 PM
9 Second Club

Whats up Skig.......hows it goin out in Cali???
Old 03-13-2007, 02:58 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by GrimReaper
Whats up Skig.......hows it goin out in Cali???
Can't complain. 90 degrees and sunny.
Old 03-13-2007, 05:33 PM
9 Second Club

Hell yea .......only 3.5hrs till the show starts here in Indiana! You know all the haters will be watching wishing they had signed up........then the bashing wouldnt be so fun.
Ohh well........you and your ole' lady have a good time at the Premier
Old 03-13-2007, 05:43 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by LT1_Hawk
thats bc EVERYONE knows the name and thinks it must be the best
Speakin of that! I went to a dealership here in Claremore to mess around in (i mean test drive *cough*) a black Z and the exhaust was cut off and I was talkin to the salesman and I said "it needs an exhaust" and he was like yeah "put some flowmasters on it?" I said "No." Lol he shut his mouth the rest of the time. The car was slow btw
Old 03-13-2007, 05:50 PM
On The Tree

I think i missed it but our cars have areas to put our ttops? WTF GM y don't u tell us these things!!!!!!!!!