nick hogan got into a serious accident in his supra

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2007, 02:57 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FEARLE5S
wtf NO! it has around 750whp it said so on the supra forums

His green one made 650... that one puts downe over 1000hp
AND the yellow one he wrecked was the hulks anyway...
Old 08-31-2007, 03:15 PM
TECH Addict

As much as i would like to see him get his punishment, it wouldn't be worth his friend dying. If you have a driving record like his, and brag about how you can get away with it you deserve to lose your license and sponsorship.
-Joel
Old 08-31-2007, 08:25 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by mattraypharbor
Thats what I thought . Hulk must be pissed. Hulk was on the seen pretty quick after this happened. What if the silver viper was the one that Nick owns and Hulk was driving it. How fuked up would that be
Old 09-01-2007, 03:10 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 02SOMWS6
Thats what I thought . Hulk must be pissed. Hulk was on the seen pretty quick after this happened. What if the silver viper was the one that Nick owns and Hulk was driving it. How fuked up would that be
i said that on another forum. that would suck bad
Old 09-01-2007, 06:29 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 2000Hawk
The kid isn't going to face anything, look at who his father is....
Not so, especially in this particular case. Contrary to popular belief, the media is not on every famous persons side, in fact, some media outlets will be looking to make a great example out of this (in which some have already started to) to bury him....

I personally have nothing against the kid, but when you consider the innocent people who might have gotten themselves KILLED just by walking their dogs, jogging, or an out of towner just being in the wrong place at the wrong time, he's not going to get away with it that easy, regardless who his father is....
Old 09-01-2007, 11:26 AM
TECH Addict

No i meant hes not going to face **** as long as the marine stays alive. But if he dies hopefully not, hes going to be fucked.
-Joel
Old 09-01-2007, 11:35 AM
On The Tree

^ I got ya....

... I will say this though, the one thing that's honestly helping the Hogan family by drawing more of the media's attention is what took place with that Senator. Had that not of happened, it would be much much worse for the Hulkster.
Old 09-01-2007, 12:35 PM
Teching In

I have a ricer magazine where it says that the green one has made 900+hp and the yellow one which is his dads made 565.
Old 09-01-2007, 02:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by bottlefedintegra
I have a ricer magazine where it says that the green one has made 900+hp and the yellow one which is his dads made 565.
That would be correct. The yellow one didn't have as much power as the green Supra... either way you don't need a high horsepower car to get up to 100mph.
Old 09-01-2007, 02:34 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Pipelayaz
either way you don't need a high horsepower car to get up to 100mph.

+1

I did that **** today in my lesabre son!!!!!!!111ONE
Old 09-01-2007, 05:31 PM
TECH Junkie

That would be correct. The yellow one didn't have as much power as the green Supra... either way you don't need a high horsepower car to get up to 100mph.

Its not reaching the speed, its controling the power it has at that speed....

For him i geuss it wasnt easy
Old 09-01-2007, 08:15 PM
TECH Apprentice

I cant say i'm suprised, I think hes crashed the viper that he "drifts" like everytime he competes.
Old 09-02-2007, 03:50 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by farnoush
I cant say i'm suprised, I think hes crashed the viper that he "drifts" like everytime he competes.

its a learning curve, first time i got on a bike, i fell...fortunately for him, his dads status helps him be able to learn with a sponsorship and many other factors the rest of us would not get to "learn" with
Old 09-02-2007, 05:28 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by bottlefedintegra
You wrong.....
Old 09-02-2007, 05:29 PM
TECH Resident

Your wrong to.... The green one has 650hp and the yellow one has 1200hp i live in clearwater and i have friends(went to the same private school back in the day) that do know nick and have personaly told me the numbers, so you two are wrong and you can think whatever you want but it is still wrong information.
Old 09-02-2007, 05:58 PM
Staging Lane

Well I have a friends who's second cousins sisters uncle, knows someone cousin who knows nick. He told me otherwise.

Your wrong to.... The green one has 650hp and the yellow one has 1200hp i live in clearwater and i have friends(went to the same private school back in the day) that do know nick and have personaly told me the numbers, so you two are wrong and you can think whatever you want but it is still wrong information.
Old 09-02-2007, 07:28 PM
12 Second Club

As for all this we all have gotten a little crazy on the street. He is just a kid after all, we have all done some crazy stuff at his age.

Nick personally says the green car is more horse. I dont know where your getting your info but you are wrong.
Old 09-02-2007, 07:36 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by pssonu
...Whatever risk you are taking, you deserve the consiquences. IF you skydive and the parachute doesnt diploy, your an idiot for jumping 20k ft! If your best friend is a child molester and you let him watch your kids, your a dumbass. There's a big difference between racing on the streets and racing on the freeway. If your dumb enough to hit 100+mph on the streets, I have "NO" sympathy for you...

I agree. Take it to the track. He could have killed anyone of your guys family members. If he did, would you all still be saying what your saying? Doubt it. I dont wish death on nobody, but that doesnt mean I have to feel bad for him.
Old 09-03-2007, 10:43 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by jamesSS
I agree. Take it to the track. He could have killed anyone of your guys family members. If he did, would you all still be saying what your saying? Doubt it. I dont wish death on nobody, but that doesnt mean I have to feel bad for him.
Nick is one of the kids best friends. I would not be hard on Nick even if it was a family member because Nick did not mean for this to happen. He messed up and no one deserves this much attetion for a freaking accident.
Old 09-03-2007, 02:58 PM
TECH Addict

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

**** happens guys. Don't rag on him too much, he made a mistake and we ALL have. I'm sure he feels plenty bad for his friend getting hurt and regrets a bad decision. We all screw up, it's life....