Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Civic vs. GTO race pulled from rice website

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2007, 03:04 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol... I would rather drive home in a GTO anyday over a pos civic win or loose. what a **** box
Old 08-29-2007, 03:30 PM
12 Second Club

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

Heads up from a dig or shut the **** up. It was a lame vid. Sorry driver of the civic is a tool. It doesnt matter if you owned a ta or not. You added bitch *** comments from your one sided video....and you barely beat a stock gto. Conratufuckinlations!!!! You took your car from slow, hollowed it out, dumped a turbo in it and got beat from 20mph to ???? by an almost stock gto.

Well my hotcammed bolt on ls1 beat a CAI/EXHAUST civic by 25 cars from 20-????

Do you see how stupid that sounds. Nobody cares because you didnt do anything impressive. Nothing....zilch....zip...notta.

I say get your tune and your "mickey thompson drag radials" shut the **** up and race from a dig. Put up or shut up. Until you put up a real race, I shall call you "fat asian kid with average cocky import attitude with no car to back it up".
Old 08-29-2007, 03:59 PM
Launching!

Even if the rice car wins a race its still a rice car!!!!!Enough said!!!
Old 08-29-2007, 06:19 PM
11 Second Club

nice civic.

what are the mods on the GTO
Old 08-29-2007, 07:00 PM
master of the "jack"stand

Originally Posted by compuvision02
Haha, having trouble? Him starting in first from 20mph roll at around 4500rpm and me starting in second at like 2000rpm needing to get to 5000rpm to have full boost. Talk about a good few seconds of lag, you don't notice how fast I reel him in after I start to boost?
This is why I own a cammed M6 LS1 with 4.10s that romps from any RPM and MPH. Have fun losing most races because you're not "boosting".
Old 08-29-2007, 08:34 PM
12 Second Club

where at in westchester ill have to make an appearence and show ya what a 700 rear wheel horsepower trans am looks like from any mph
Old 08-29-2007, 11:56 PM
12 Second Club

this thread needs locked. now i know rob on a personal level. i know what he is about and who he is. he has nice cars and respect for all makes/models. that being said i didnt read all the post, nor do i want to, but from what ive seen everyone is being ignorant to everyone. its bullshit. plain and simple just because this kid owns a gto doesnt mean his **** doesnt stink. maybe this kid was a toolbag. who the **** knows, and who cares. plain and simple rob put the gto in its place. run whatcha brung whichever way its agreed upon. look at supras for god sakes. suck from a dig, but domniate from a roll, and look how worshiped upon those cars are. god forbid someone has a kick ***, fast civic....ive said my peace....take it as you will.....
Old 08-30-2007, 05:42 AM
12 Second Club

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Schweet97Z
this thread needs locked. now i know rob on a personal level. i know what he is about and who he is. he has nice cars and respect for all makes/models. that being said i didnt read all the post, nor do i want to, but from what ive seen everyone is being ignorant to everyone. its bullshit. plain and simple just because this kid owns a gto doesnt mean his **** doesnt stink. maybe this kid was a toolbag. who the **** knows, and who cares. plain and simple rob put the gto in its place. run whatcha brung whichever way its agreed upon. look at supras for god sakes. suck from a dig, but domniate from a roll, and look how worshiped upon those cars are. god forbid someone has a kick ***, fast civic....ive said my peace....take it as you will.....

So you didnt read the thread, but you want it locked because you know the guy. Was the gto put in its place the first run? Plus the only one who seemed cocky in the vid was the honda driver. What does a supra have to do with anything? Im not being a jerk, but kick *** fast civic?? that barly beat a stock gto?
Old 08-30-2007, 06:48 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by compuvision02
That is a different Civic, I sold that one. This one should be hitting 11's with slicks as is, tuned should be going 10's.

WELL IF THIS IS TRUE I would love to get a ride in that thing.
Old 08-30-2007, 07:59 AM
12 Second Club

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

11's not happening with the civic, 12's probably not, 13's maby.....by the time you hit boost, the 1320 is half over. my guess is, you put 10K on this motor and start melting pistons.
Old 08-30-2007, 09:41 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

DOWN BOY!! EASY BOY!!!!!(Dean)
Old 08-30-2007, 12:47 PM
11 Second Club

so just cause you said so we'll go ahead and lock the thread so your boy Rob doesnt get insulted anymore for being a douche bag..ok buddy.
all that smack talkin on Tristate and he barely kept up with a Stock AUTO GTO...so sad.
Old 08-30-2007, 12:58 PM
12 Second Club

i didnt even read the tristate board....i told you i skimmed over everything, what dont you get about that? i can say we are friends, but we rarely hang out anymore because of his school and distance of where we live. never the less, he is a good guy, down to earth, and once u get to know him a fun person to be around. i take his comments alittle more light i guess because i know who he is....anyways, i dont need to get flammed by anyone here because i like this forum....i guess let the trash talking begin....
Old 08-30-2007, 01:06 PM
11 Second Club

i didnt even read the tristate board....i told you i skimmed over everything, what dont you get about that? i can say we are friends, but we rarely hang out anymore because of his school and distance of where we live. never the less, he is a good guy, down to earth, and once u get to know him a fun person to be around. i take his comments alittle more light i guess because i know who he is....anyways, i dont need to get flammed by anyone here because i like this forum....i guess let the trash talking begin....
no one was flaming you. ive known Rob for years so i know just how "mature" he is. maybe he's grown up a little since the Trans am days but that doesnt appear to be the case. we're just letting you know that if you havent read the comments on both boards than its kinda hard to sit there and tell us not to come down on him just cause you know the guy. know what i mean?
Old 08-30-2007, 04:17 PM
11 Second Club

what are the mods on the GTO
Old 08-30-2007, 08:52 PM
TECH Addict

Wow a fast civic you dont see those too often.Yes civics can be fast and they only have 4 cylinders but if you trying to build the fastest car ever will will go with more cubes. So I take it the gto was mostly stock also and this civic is heavily modded.

Last edited by SpdFrk1990; 08-30-2007 at 08:58 PM.
Old 08-30-2007, 09:14 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ynkssws6
Any one see the avator of the guy in post #38? Damn she's smoking hot...
Hell yeah, she is. That was the last post I looked at in that thread, then I closed it, and then as soon as I came on here I saw this one, haha.
Old 08-30-2007, 09:48 PM
Teching In

i know my car would rape that civic and im only doing like 380rwhp, i know of another civic that would annihilate that civic be it from a dig or a roll
Old 08-30-2007, 10:57 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by UCABlackChevy
LOL and the import scene is any better????
I miss spoke. In my area, the kids with domestics try to act like they are the "mature" bunch, when in fact they are idiots. I can still go up to random domestic owners and talk and have a good conversation, because I love the cars. I seriously almost bought a WS-6 instead.
Old 08-30-2007, 11:00 PM
12 Second Club

I am really not trying to start anything, I just wanted to defend myself, because the information stated in the original thread was wrong by assumptions. Those assumptions transferred to this forums. I didn't post the video, because why should I? Nothing to be cocky about, I beat a stock GTO. I just wanted the video sent to me, because I wanted to see and hear it, that is all. I had the video well before anyone else, I could have posted it on every forum I am on, which is a lot, but I just wanted it for my personal desire.