Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Civic vs. GTO race pulled from rice website

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2007, 11:26 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Dude you lost. Watch the video again. Seriously are you crazy. When the other car is in front of you that means he won you lost. A ricer fly by does not count. Im sure your car is fast but before you can talk you need to show proof. Saying that your tuner thinks its going to have a x amount of hp and actually doing it is a different story. Saying your going to keep up with a z06 and doing is also different. Come back with some videos.
Old 08-31-2007, 07:49 AM
Self-Admitted Scammer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey guys,

I am the GTO guy. lol. I was bored out of my mind when I raced Rob, but I thought it was funny that the honda has something more than $10,000 into the car. I just about LMAO'ed when I heard that. I can't imagine how fast my car would be if I dumped 10 grand into it.

Also, for the record, compuvision02 isn't the one who posted that video. The dude's name that did is Bsaint, and he is a really cocky *******. He thinks hes all tough **** and hot **** driving his 1995 BMW M3 around with his lame *** straight pipes. They sound so bad.

Anyway since people were asking for mods done to the GTO, here they are:

-Volant Cold Air Intake
-Muffler Delete
-JBA Catless Mids (temporarily, going to put the cats back on. It's too loud).

And I just bought a predator tuner. Didn't have that installed for the video, but it will be shortly. Should add about 10rwhp I am hoping. I don't want to do too much to this car, mainly because the loan isn't paid off and I am most likely going to sell it and get a six speed. I hate automatics now and wish I never got one.

Last edited by ls2pontiac; 08-31-2007 at 08:57 AM.
Old 08-31-2007, 07:54 AM
12 Second Club

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by compuvision02
I am really not trying to start anything, I just wanted to defend myself, because the information stated in the original thread was wrong by assumptions. Those assumptions transferred to this forums. I didn't post the video, because why should I? Nothing to be cocky about, I beat a stock GTO. I just wanted the video sent to me, because I wanted to see and hear it, that is all. I had the video well before anyone else, I could have posted it on every forum I am on, which is a lot, but I just wanted it for my personal desire.

Oh, I thought you had posted the video. Its a very cocky vid too. But I guess if you didnt do it then you cant be at fault. A race is a race. I think everyone was under the assumption that you made the vid and put it out.
Old 08-31-2007, 07:08 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ls2pontiac
Hey guys,

I am the GTO guy. lol. I was bored out of my mind when I raced Rob, but I thought it was funny that the honda has something more than $10,000 into the car. I just about LMAO'ed when I heard that. I can't imagine how fast my car would be if I dumped 10 grand into it.

Also, for the record, compuvision02 isn't the one who posted that video. The dude's name that did is Bsaint, and he is a really cocky *******. He thinks hes all tough **** and hot **** driving his 1995 BMW M3 around with his lame *** straight pipes. They sound so bad.

Anyway since people were asking for mods done to the GTO, here they are:

-Volant Cold Air Intake
-Muffler Delete
-JBA Catless Mids (temporarily, going to put the cats back on. It's too loud).

And I just bought a predator tuner. Didn't have that installed for the video, but it will be shortly. Should add about 10rwhp I am hoping. I don't want to do too much to this car, mainly because the loan isn't paid off and I am most likely going to sell it and get a six speed. I hate automatics now and wish I never got one.

you ever ride in a auto with a 4000+ stall?
Old 08-31-2007, 07:19 PM
Staging Lane

dont you guys know a civic with darton sleeves and a turbo will win every time, gosh. man it makes me wonder sometimes how people can really make themselves believe "i can win from a 65 roll" man its not even funny , its just sad
Old 08-31-2007, 07:53 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

4k stalls are fun. Not the easy on the gas but alot of fun.
Old 08-31-2007, 09:17 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

That GTO got walked hard (whatever the reason). Time for some mods and some humility as well.
Old 08-31-2007, 10:07 PM
Self-Admitted Scammer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Oh well. lol. Who does a 60 roll anyway. They have the nerve to say my ****'s slow though. Um yeah, a 13 second car stock is slow. Just 3 grand into it i could probably get low 12s. I think he dumped like 10k into his old hatch to get from 16 to 13.
Old 09-05-2007, 06:57 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by SPRAYED 01
4k stalls are fun. Not the easy on the gas but alot of fun.
I still get great gas milage lock up in 3rd is at 30mph and lock up in forth at 50mph
Old 09-05-2007, 07:32 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by scottyballs
you ever ride in a auto with a 4000+ stall?

Thats right! theres nothing wrong with a stalled auto, Stalled autos get down and dirty.
Old 09-05-2007, 07:39 PM
Launching!

There is so many diffrent varibles in that race, but lets look at it civic 2500lbs if that+450 fwhp vs 4000 lb gto with 430hp give or take. I like both sides of this but lets be realistic that lil civic would run down 50% of the **** on here at a 60 roll. For all we know that civic might be built for highway bombs kinda like supras. Not taking anything away from the domestic world it would only take a bolt on stalled f-body to destroy that thing from a dig. Diffrent strokes for diffrent folks. There is no way I would go to the great lengths that this guy has to brag that he beat a bolt on gto. As far as domestic vs import meets there is cocky ******** in every group.
Old 09-06-2007, 12:38 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by compuvision02
I would have raced from a stop, except for the traction factor. Give the GTO a set of Mickey Thompson ET Drag Radials and he will run maybe a 12.8 and I will put on a set as well and go easy 11's on a base street tune.
It's all cool but....a GTO with the Drag's with an Auto will not hit a 12.8...never seen it happen but then again....nope unless the TQ managment is taken off at the least. I may be wrong.
This is kinda dumb. Oh well...I love my V8's and I will probably never own a 4cy car unless it's for daily driving or at least a decent car that I like, ????? Caliber's are nice. Haha
It's not gay to race from 60! I've done it! Haha it was gay damnit.
Old 09-06-2007, 12:52 AM
TECH Junkie

So what a Civic won...not the end of the world. He is traction limited. I have seen plenty of high HP Fbodies do highway runs because of traction issues. Nice kill. Not my sort of thing, but fast is fast.

W
Old 09-06-2007, 01:57 AM
11 Second Club

Put a 150 wet shot on GTO for $700.

Repeat.

Josh
Old 09-07-2007, 08:21 PM
TECH Resident

he should race the civette lol, that would be on hell of a race.
Old 09-07-2007, 09:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

The video is ghey..

That would be like us taking a twin turbo LS1 and monkey raping some stock Civic and being all "wahha wahhaaaa" about it..

Give me a break..
Old 09-07-2007, 09:34 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ls2pontiac
Oh well. lol. Who does a 60 roll anyway. They have the nerve to say my ****'s slow though. Um yeah, a 13 second car stock is slow. Just 3 grand into it i could probably get low 12s. I think he dumped like 10k into his old hatch to get from 16 to 13.
Not even close buddy... back in 96 I spent 6 grand on a 93 dx hatch.... 2,800 on a brand new 96 gsr motor with 5000 miles on it. I actually witnessed the truck rear end a guy in his brand new gsr... and I gave him my number. I was the first to know the wrecking yard that got the totaled car. 500 dollars to have my gsr installed. 2,800 dollars for a drag gen 2 kit installed..... and tuned to make 245whp. For 12,100 dollars my car ran 12.8 and had the track announcer at pomona talk crap about one of the track workers the whole day because I spanked his low 13 sec chevelle!!!
Old 09-07-2007, 09:44 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by gsrhunter
Not even close buddy... back in 96 I spent 6 grand on a 93 dx hatch.... 2,800 on a brand new 96 gsr motor with 5000 miles on it. I actually witnessed the truck rear end a guy in his brand new gsr... and I gave him my number. I was the first to know the wrecking yard that got the totaled car. 500 dollars to have my gsr installed. 2,800 dollars for a drag gen 2 kit installed..... and tuned to make 245whp. For 12,100 dollars my car ran 12.8 and had the track announcer at pomona talk crap about one of the track workers the whole day because I spanked his low 13 sec chevelle!!!
He's talking about STOCK 13 second cars. I spanked a GUTTED GSR

-Launched w/ Traction Contol on

-Spun hard as hell

-Missed 3rd

Killed him by half a car all in one race.
Old 09-07-2007, 09:50 PM
TECH Apprentice

Hey compuvision, how about you see what a real car does to a 400whp civic:

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/5...140018b67a.htm

Thats me assfucking this cocky douche at my school (when my car was slow). And his turbo isnt as big as a 35r, so he wasnt having your lame *** spool problems like you supposedly were.

Go kick rocks, beeotch, LSX FTMFW.
Old 09-07-2007, 09:56 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Tram
The video is ghey..

That would be like us taking a twin turbo LS1 and monkey raping some stock Civic and being all "wahha wahhaaaa" about it..

Give me a break..
So in your mind you equate a twin turbo V8 that already pumps out 400 ponys n/a.... to a 4 cylinder that puts out a whooping 180 n/a. A turbo on the 4 cylinder basically levels the playing field with the n/a V8. Now you wanna TT the v8.... leave the 4 banger n/a.... and somehow your mind sees this as apples to apples. If I took some steroids and kicked mike tyson's *** back when he was the mike tyson... it would still be a big deal..... even though I was on roids!!! But if he tooks some steroids became even bigger and stronger than he was... and whipped my ***............. ummmmmm duh!!!!

Thats what you guys get for having cars that are known to be fast.