Old 09-08-2007, 11:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm pretty hardcore..
Old 09-08-2007, 11:46 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by gsrhunter
You should do some research... 400whp isn't even scratching the surface of his motors potential. Just a turbo and fuel system upgrade and his car will be capable of over 1000whp!!! There are a couple making 1200whp and running 7's. One guy even decided to build a nitromethane burning acura integra funny car that ran mid 5's at over 250mph!!! 4000hp out of a honda 4 banger. Top fuel cars only make 6000 out of 8!!!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...oid=1874188216

Old 09-09-2007, 12:53 AM
12 Second Club

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by njn63
...there is almost no difference between an Si and base Civic.

and an Evo needs everything that a Civic needs to be fast.
yep, either 4 more cylinders or a turbo.
Old 09-09-2007, 01:17 AM
TECH Fanatic

Ok my thoughts, who gives a ****, a kid with a civic beat a kid with a GTO. Congrats. Big freakin deal, just another race that got all forum on us, into a frick tard defending his civic. Your car is quick, you are in an LS1/GM Forum. We like to hear/see the race stories, other than that, I (most of us, WE) dont give a **** about anything else. Ok done. PS. Ill kick the **** out of the civic in the vette,...........I just wanted to bench race, never done it before. Felt good.
Old 09-09-2007, 01:32 AM
TECH Senior Member

You should do some research... 400whp isn't even scratching the surface of his motors potential. Just a turbo and fuel system upgrade and his car will be capable of over 1000whp!!! There are a couple making 1200whp and running 7's. One guy even decided to build a nitromethane burning acura integra funny car that ran mid 5's at over 250mph!!! 4000hp out of a honda 4 banger. Top fuel cars only make 6000 out of 8!!!

actually output on a 526" 85% nitro car is around 8,000 horsepower. I know.

Anyways, it is very impressive what you can do with a four cylinder. Quite odd that with 4 more cylinders, it doubles the output.... HRMMMMM what have we stumbled upon here.

F' the Forced induction bull ****. Move into a real builders sport and construct something Naturally aspirated. The cobra in my sig creates right over 905 hp at 399 cubic inches. It turns right at 9700 rpm and runs consistent 8.70's @ 154 mph on 28" x 10.5's....

Look at NHRA Pro Stock. 500" - 1,490 hp, 11,000 rpm's and back dooring tracks at over 210 mph.
Old 09-09-2007, 01:42 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Gauge
Yadda yadda...

I see you used this wonderful story to side-step the rest of my post.
Oh I'm sorry.... you may have made the most eloquent and correct post in the history of ls1tech.... and all I saw was dipshit rice-rocket driving douche.
Old 09-09-2007, 02:18 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by BigBronco
actually output on a 526" 85% nitro car is around 8,000 horsepower. I know.

Anyways, it is very impressive what you can do with a four cylinder. Quite odd that with 4 more cylinders, it doubles the output.... HRMMMMM what have we stumbled upon here.

F' the Forced induction bull ****. Move into a real builders sport and construct something Naturally aspirated. The cobra in my sig creates right over 905 hp at 399 cubic inches. It turns right at 9700 rpm and runs consistent 8.70's @ 154 mph on 28" x 10.5's....

Look at NHRA Pro Stock. 500" - 1,490 hp, 11,000 rpm's and back dooring tracks at over 210 mph.
I know... a lot of gearheads hate F/I..... A friend of mine keeps taking his C6 Z06 back to the race shop for bolt ons because everytime he makes a few more to the wheels I just turn up the wick and still spank him. He's a pro race car driver... I won't say his name... but at the mere suggestion of him TT his Z06 and laying the smackdown on me... he gave me this look of indignation like I had just spoken blasphemy. He's now making 575whp all motor but I'll still spank him. I'm sure when I beat him this time he's gonna yank that bitch apart and go all out with it.... mil this and stroke that!!! LOL
Old 09-09-2007, 06:58 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by SStolen
Listen up you little son of a bitch, making comments like you have in this thread is why everyone who hates ricers, hates ricers. Most of the people on this website will give respect when respect is due. I for one give respect to any guy who takes a stock car, regardless of the vehicle and platform, and modifies it to any level of performance beyond factory specs. For you to come on here and say you owned an F-body and don't respect it is insulting and ignorant on your part. You don't respect the LSx platform because you built your block and added a turbo to beat what sounded like a bone stock GTO with a $35 cutout... from 60mph? Congratulations fuckstick, you're an idiot. You raced him from 60mph which puts you at a major advantage seeing as how you put a bigger than needed turbo on your motor. Of course you are gonna pull harder on the top end. "Hey everybody, under optimum conditions, I beat a stock GTO in my civic with a built motor and a power adder." You're a joke. Let's flip the script for a second and get a race of a turbo GTO running a stock Civic. "Hey everybody, I put oceans on a stock Civic in my GTO that has three times the displacement and a power adder." No one could give two ***** less because they expect that outcome. And your car is doodoo butter until 5000 rpm. You make what, maybe 150hp until then? Must be a really fun car to drive in town. Your butt must hurt from getting assraped all over the street from light to light.

The difference between you and me is that I compare apples to apples. I wouldn’t dare put my car next to a head/cam F-body with an auto, big stall and sticky tires over a short distance, even if I do have twice the hp he does. No comparison because the cars are set-up differently. And it would be a joke for him to race me on the highway from a 60roll.

In conclusion, you're an idiot and I would LOVE the opportunity to race you in my car, which is built to the same degree as yours, because I would ******* DESTROY you from any speed under any conditions you asked for. We can race from 100 to 180mph if it gives you false hope that you might win. My car is set-up to rip *** on the highway but still punks out little ***** like you at stoplights. You need to be humbled. When do you race that ZO6?

I AGREE 100%
thank you SStolen
Old 09-09-2007, 07:25 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by SPRAYED 01
4k stalls are fun. Not the easy on the gas but alot of fun.
Yes..yes they are I love my 4400
Old 09-09-2007, 09:56 AM
11Second Club

Oh I'm sorry.... you may have made the most eloquent and correct post in the history of ls1tech.... and all I saw was dipshit rice-rocket driving douche.
*shrug* I call it like I see it. You'll find that I defend import guys a lot on here (even though I don't like imports at all). Typically, they're the ones that are respectful, realistic, and not trying to show their dominance over "dumbestics". You aren't one of those people. You're one of the people that give imports their bad name. Thus, dipshit rice-rocket-driving douche.

Plus, if I hadn't put that in there, you wouldn't have had any other way to get around the rest of the points in my post... for which you would have had no intelligent response.
Old 09-09-2007, 11:34 AM
TECH Resident

oh man.... +1 on what sstolen said...
Old 09-09-2007, 12:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yeh.. Another +1 for SStolen.. He pretty much summed it up..

I mean, I drive a freakin' Integra and a Trans Am.. I have nothing against import guys..

Go to your video thread on YouTube.. Go find an LSx car that is equally modded to yours, race him and then post that video..
Old 09-09-2007, 12:19 PM
11 Second Club

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but you have no clue what you are talking about. That nitro car is based on a top fuel motor cut in half. It is essentially a hemi. It is in no way a honda motor, or based on a honda motor.

You are so one sided towards Honda it isn't even funny. There is no magic. The rules of physics still apply to a Honda.

Josh
Old 09-09-2007, 12:27 PM
Chop-Foo Director

Well I thought this thread had run its course.

Now I'm sure of it.