Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Vortech & NX 350Z vs KB 03 GT, HCI N20 Notch, 02 Z06, TBSS vs TBSS, Notch vs 99 SS

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2007, 05:16 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Speeds8erM-1
He just did that to get the race off with the KB GT. Car was actually making 11 psi before but the belt slip or the fact the Vortech is going out caused some lower boost issues. He hasnt had much luck with the car lately.

Oneday this car will work right, think everytime I come over something happens

When the new S/C gets here I will come back over and maybe it will hold up
Old 11-14-2007, 06:51 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by slimcracka
its got a toon, im guessin the tire spin is whats causing it to hit the limiter..it never has done it b4 but with the cold weather the tires dont wanna hook and in turn causing it to bump the limiter once on the 1-2 and about 2-3 times on the 2-3..i just figured the tire spin freaked out the computer because from 20 it wont spin and it wont do it and from like a second gear hit it shifts great..i dono... but to buy a trq arm, shocks and a new tranny hahaha not really..

Hey Slim,the reason you are hitting the limiter is one of a couple of reason's.
1: your rpm gap between shift's are not far enough apart. Your computer tell's it when to shift per your speedo and if they are to far apart it will hit the limiter .
2. The more mod's the more power and therefore you need a further rpm gap in your shift point's.Stock maybe 300rpm,but the mod's,now you may need to be 500rpm or so apart.
3. Your tranny is getting weak and the band's are not holding the power like it should causing you to hit the limiter.
4.The tranny pressure is not turned up in the tune!
That should get you started to help fix your problem. I have been through all of this.Hope this help's!
Old 11-14-2007, 07:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HUNTER02SS
Hey Slim,the reason you are hitting the limiter is one of a couple of reason's.
1: your rpm gap between shift's are not far enough apart. Your computer tell's it when to shift per your speedo and if they are to far apart it will hit the limiter .
2. The more mod's the more power and therefore you need a further rpm gap in your shift point's.Stock maybe 300rpm,but the mod's,now you may need to be 500rpm or so apart.
3. Your tranny is getting weak and the band's are not holding the power like it should causing you to hit the limiter.
4.The tranny pressure is not turned up in the tune!
That should get you started to help fix your problem. I have been through all of this.Hope this help's!
thanx man i think its either 1 or 2 my tranny shifts fine when it doesnt spin. and the tune had the pressure up a lil bit. ill talk to my tuner about this thanx man....damn 4LshittyE is a pain in my *** haha
Old 11-14-2007, 11:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

its funny you mintion the your "group" thing really it is..seems you need to practice what ya preach like barney said and you dont even know half of it with chris so dont even talk like you do...and i really really like the whole "my group" makes excuses...please tell me when anyone one in "my group" made an excuse about a race please...

and the reason i think your full of shyt about the "breaking up" is that the owner of the car never said anything about it..you know why.. cuz 1 he either doesnt make excuses and races for fun or 2 it didnt happen..talk about taking shyt too serious..ive never seen a vid where in it theres ricer excuses..like "the mustang spun a bit" or "on the nitrous toon" or " broke up in the top of third" but like i said keep living in your dream world where only mustangs win. unlike most im not a sore looser....i do this for fun..i dont make my life evolve around racing its a hobby and the race with the neon you where axually not a ricer but then a couple weeks later you cry about a mustang spinnin on street tires in a race..which is it..
No, nobody in your group makes excuses when they lose, except you, or not so much excuses but upplay the other car, downplay yours. "it's jusrt a bolton car, just a cam car, oh man you have a BLOWER? You should have won by BUSLENGTHS" nothing that isnt an LS1 will ever please you.

Not everybody that watches the videos are from this area and will come right out of the woodwork starting ****, so thats why the comments are in the videos. So you are telling me the 350Z wasnt on the nitrous tune? Take that up with Justin or are you flat out calling him a liar also? Oh I guess since it's not an LS1 that a nitrous tune wont slow down a blower/nitrous car? I shouldnt even have noted that he was on blower only in that race too eh? Guess not, I mean it would be MUCH better to watch the pissing and moaning from everybody that fails to read the thread.

When I say "your group" I mean the people that you put yourself in with, not a knock on the people themselves, I like those people but in your eyes, if they do anything it's great, if anybody else does anything or goes fast you refuse to acknowledge it or go out of your way to bring them down. "Well you have a blower, so you are a loser and the LS1 can never lose, especially if it's one of my people"

Mustang spinning in the video comments, does that hurt your feelings? It helps explains what you CANT SEE or sometimes hear in the video, since you know more than JUST THE PEOPLE that come out on Sat nights happen to see these videos.

If something happens that makes a difference in the outcome, it's posted. It's called commentating, aka having a first person view on the hand and painting a better picture of what happened. I could have put the 350Z's blower blew up when he ran Ben but Im not 100% sure it happened during the race and that if it hurt power or not, since I dont think it's a factor for sure, it didnt get mentioned. See how simple that is.

Randy didnt mention the breaking up in his car because he doesnt give a ****, hell he will SPRAY the car with it backfiring and keep on going, kind of like Ronnie, crazy sob. Yea I made it up. Are you a f@cking retard? Dont even come at me like that, I dont appreciate being called a liar, I dont make up **** like half of these ***** that hang out do, if you get offended because of me commenting on something in a race, go back to your low rider trucks.
Old 11-15-2007, 12:08 AM
Teching In

your attitude is the reason people dont wanna race you, you hand pick your races and wont offer rematches, you take this stuff too seriously, grow up

see if your car is faster than the notch and all this, why did you just come back on and rerun the car, if you spun off the hit and all that, why not just rerun it? you NEVER EVER want to rerun anything, like when i ran you, i had to drop the clutch at a 2mph roll i spun and bogged down, you stayed in it and kept going knowing i spun... i would have reran it but you didnt want to, i wasnt really butt hurt about it so i dont care but why dont you just rerun the notch again and get a better race???

but anyways, do what you want...however talking about excuses for losing, if your car breaks up or your on damn nitrous tune running n/a those are things that WILL slow the car down, the only excuse i see here is the "bolt on fbody " I HAVE AN LS1...THE BADDEST UNBEATABLE BITCH ON EARTH" "

yep, i just said that
Old 11-15-2007, 12:41 AM
On The Tree

Sasser-
Talk about taking crap too serious....you are the one getting all defensive. Dave isn't trying to make excuses for the car, just trying to give people who don't know the cars, ALL the details of the race. It just always seems you are crying about something, hence the reason you aren't allowed on our board. At some point, you have to grow up. If you want to settle this, call ole boy out again this weekend. If yall are lucky, I might even bring one of the stock block wonders out to race the winner!
Old 11-15-2007, 06:05 AM
TECH Fanatic

yall are crazy and beleve me im not taking this seriously at all first off.
dave.. i have never talked down to someones car your drunk every time ive raced a car faster than mine i have gave them credit like the 03 cobra. ive never " downplayed my car and i think its funny that on min you say that "my group" makes excuses then u back petal (sp) i respect other peoples car,your talkin like you know me and here every conversatioon i have on sat. night. retarded? coming from someone that cant even get a car\job wtf! . im not down with the internet hard *** - ethug like yall..its amusing..

mickey...the reason i didnt rerace you was we agreed to a dig run then all the bleeding out your ***** when i get there about your not hookin..so we go from 5-10 just coz you cant drive doesnt mean im goin to beat on my car 2-3-4 times till you get it right...sorry. and for you to come on here and spout lies like you know me and hang out with me all the time your drunk .. hell ive gave plenty of people rematches i dont know what your big deal is if u didnt care then why are you bringing it up over a year later? thats kinda gay...
edit: i just seen the hand picked thing that was yet another gut buster..wow you come to the spot once a year with your 4 wheel drive and thing you know what is goin on...i kinda think your jealous, are you?

and paul...where do i start..first off what did dave do ask for you to come in here and stick up for him? like i said above this is a hobby i dont spend all my time or money on this. maybe yall should step back and look at the big picture at who is taking this too seriously...everybody come in here and defend the ricer...and yeah im always crying thats a good one...i guess ill go cry somemore and about your sweet board...i dont care about that thing..i thought you knew that..u act like its the best thing sence sliced bread...you got 15 people that post and thats it.. seems a lil childish. like the kid that would take thereballl and go home cuz there not winning. haha

now that we have officially screwed this thread up with the dramma like were in school again. can we get back to the racin!

Last edited by slimcracka; 11-15-2007 at 06:16 AM.
Old 11-15-2007, 06:09 AM
TECH Fanatic

edit: nevermind hahaha

Last edited by slimcracka; 11-15-2007 at 06:10 AM. Reason: too real
Old 11-15-2007, 08:18 PM
On The Tree

Sasser-
It is really hilarious how you like to twist things all up to suit your way or thinking. Ok, I am stepping back, taking a good looking at the situation, and still think you are the one with the bleeding crotch. I honestly do not care whether or not you want to be apart of the board, because even if you did, it wouldn't be an option for you. But since you don't, that works out for both of us. You are right, there aren't a ton of people that post there. But the ones that are there, are there because they aren't crying little girls. Grow up man.

Now let's see if you can find a way to purposely, misconstrue this post to work to your advantage, as well.
Old 11-15-2007, 08:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

yall are crazy and beleve me im not taking this seriously at all first off.
dave.. i have never talked down to someones car your drunk every time ive raced a car faster than mine i have gave them credit like the 03 cobra. ive never " downplayed my car and i think its funny that on min you say that "my group" makes excuses then u back petal (sp) i respect other peoples car,your talkin like you know me and here every conversatioon i have on sat. night. retarded? coming from someone that cant even get a car\job wtf! . im not down with the internet hard *** - ethug like yall..its amusing..

mickey...the reason i didnt rerace you was we agreed to a dig run then all the bleeding out your ***** when i get there about your not hookin..so we go from 5-10 just coz you cant drive doesnt mean im goin to beat on my car 2-3-4 times till you get it right...sorry. and for you to come on here and spout lies like you know me and hang out with me all the time your drunk .. hell ive gave plenty of people rematches i dont know what your big deal is if u didnt care then why are you bringing it up over a year later? thats kinda gay...
edit: i just seen the hand picked thing that was yet another gut buster..wow you come to the spot once a year with your 4 wheel drive and thing you know what is goin on...i kinda think your jealous, are you?

and paul...where do i start..first off what did dave do ask for you to come in here and stick up for him? like i said above this is a hobby i dont spend all my time or money on this. maybe yall should step back and look at the big picture at who is taking this too seriously...everybody come in here and defend the ricer...and yeah im always crying thats a good one...i guess ill go cry somemore and about your sweet board...i dont care about that thing..i thought you knew that..u act like its the best thing sence sliced bread...you got 15 people that post and thats it.. seems a lil childish. like the kid that would take thereballl and go home cuz there not winning. haha

now that we have officially screwed this thread up with the dramma like were in school again. can we get back to the racin!
Cant get a job? Who the **** you think pays all these bills? I dont live at home with Mommy like some folks! Anybody can finance a 99 SS, put a stripe on the hood and claim to be some big balling racer.

You keep saying it's not personal but you sure do have to toss out personal attacks, you went there first calling me a liar, sorry douche la gouche I dont go for that ****.

I have been civil with you everytime I have seen you but then you run to the LS1tech video section and act like you are some big pro street racer in front of everybody when everybody knows you will only race people that you can beat and if you DO get a win, all in supposed fun, you generally wont run people again. Then start throwing around **** about me not having a job? Because Im not an 8-5 slave like you, I dont have a job? Are you fugging kidding me? I would like to see the bill fairy that rolls out and gives me money because the **** is 25 years late. No hotrod for me right now, taking a longgggg break, I have had enough of them and raced enough since I was 16 to slow down for a little while and worry about other things in life.

As far as "your group" goes, like I said, I like all of them but Im saying there are certain people that YOU pick that are the best and cant lose, even when they do you start in with it's "bolton only, cam only, stock car" to downplay them. NOBODY in "your group" makes excuses about being n/a or cam only except you. Well maybe Chris too but he is a ricer.

If you are so upset about comments in a video, maybe you can race more than once a year and you might have enough runs where something doesnt go right and it can be commented on. Remember what happened with Chris, he got out PISSED because he knew exactly what you were gonna do. He blows the run, wants a rematch for fun, remember this IS for fun isnt it? Then you wont do it, acting like you are some pro money racer or some ****. Pretty bad when your BOY calls you out on your ****.

You could take a lesson from Ben, run, win or lose, if something happens, give them another shot, it's all in fun isnt it? I can see putting the screws to somebody talking **** or for money but none of your races have been anything of the sort other than the **** dude, who kind of started the race anyway lol
Old 11-15-2007, 08:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

like i said above this is a hobby i dont spend all my time or money on this. maybe yall should step back and look at the big picture
Pot, meet kettle
Old 11-15-2007, 09:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by SilverLS1
Sasser-
It is really hilarious how you like to twist things all up to suit your way or thinking. Ok, I am stepping back, taking a good looking at the situation, and still think you are the one with the bleeding crotch. I honestly do not care whether or not you want to be apart of the board, because even if you did, it wouldn't be an option for you. But since you don't, that works out for both of us. You are right, there aren't a ton of people that post there. But the ones that are there, are there because they aren't crying little girls. Grow up man.

Now let's see if you can find a way to purposely, misconstrue this post to work to your advantage, as well.
you right paul i have a bleeding crotch how mature is that? me grow up? thats funny if your so "grown" then why do you feel the need to come to a board you dont post on and start shyt? kinda barnesish isnt it? all that sht you guys talk about barnes being a trouble starter and shyt and look at yourself..but its cool im glad we can agree that i dont want to be on " your " board so the mature thing is to kick me off..have a great life

Originally Posted by Speeds8erM-1
Cant get a job? Who the **** you think pays all these bills? I dont live at home with Mommy like some folks! Anybody can finance a 99 SS, put a stripe on the hood and claim to be some big balling racer.

You keep saying it's not personal but you sure do have to toss out personal attacks, you went there first calling me a liar, sorry douche la gouche I dont go for that ****.

I have been civil with you everytime I have seen you but then you run to the LS1tech video section and act like you are some big pro street racer in front of everybody when everybody knows you will only race people that you can beat and if you DO get a win, all in supposed fun, you generally wont run people again. Then start throwing around **** about me not having a job? Because Im not an 8-5 slave like you, I dont have a job? Are you fugging kidding me? I would like to see the bill fairy that rolls out and gives me money because the **** is 25 years late. No hotrod for me right now, taking a longgggg break, I have had enough of them and raced enough since I was 16 to slow down for a little while and worry about other things in life.

As far as "your group" goes, like I said, I like all of them but Im saying there are certain people that YOU pick that are the best and cant lose, even when they do you start in with it's "bolton only, cam only, stock car" to downplay them. NOBODY in "your group" makes excuses about being n/a or cam only except you. Well maybe Chris too but he is a ricer.

If you are so upset about comments in a video, maybe you can race more than once a year and you might have enough runs where something doesnt go right and it can be commented on. Remember what happened with Chris, he got out PISSED because he knew exactly what you were gonna do. He blows the run, wants a rematch for fun, remember this IS for fun isnt it? Then you wont do it, acting like you are some pro money racer or some ****. Pretty bad when your BOY calls you out on your ****.

You could take a lesson from Ben, run, win or lose, if something happens, give them another shot, it's all in fun isnt it? I can see putting the screws to somebody talking **** or for money but none of your races have been anything of the sort other than the **** dude, who kind of started the race anyway lol
hahaha damn this is funny.. talking about takin shyt serious.. first you got to call me names then get pissed that I called you out..i think your just mad that your a 25 year old that has nothing to show for his life..nothing...wow..and i already know how you " pay for bills" but im sure you dont want to go there either..and your right i did finance a 99 ss at least i have the credit to but its about payed for by now..and i put the stripe on the hood to make it faster..thats atleast a 10hp mod . whats funny is that a couple people talk about the vids you make not just me and as far as the chris thing is i already told you, you dont know what your talkin about so let it go..the one race a year is really funny...i think you have about 4 on vid from this year alone are you that dumb youve already forgot? but i dont go out and race to impress you or "you group" i go out and have fun.. hell me and benie have raced like 10 times for fun..ive gaven chris about 5 rematches in the truck..i just dont understand the need for the rematch talk? who have i raced that needed a rematch besides mickey? he even got rid of the car a couple weeks later anyways how do i run to the media section and act mr..coolguy? thats amazing and im not a slave like you think.. but it is satisfying when i get home and look around and say to myself.."wow this is all MINE i bought it ON MY OWN with NO ONES HELP" it great i really hope one day you can have the feeling and i dont think i have ever went out and picked a race with someone that was a guaranteed win.most of the time its either chris or ben that want me to race someone like lastweekend but what ever pull another lie out your hat..hell i even raced that damn katana 2 weeks ago but what ever yall got to get on the internets and talk about to make yourself feel cool. its fine with me..
Old 11-15-2007, 09:14 PM
On The Tree

dont want to be in the middle but i started the race this weekend for sasser and he has raced me many times when he got skull drug but whatever eveyone needs to get off the drama and just race **** it i do it for the rush and dont care
Old 11-15-2007, 09:23 PM
On The Tree

Sasser-
You are correct, you are the mature one

Seriously man, grow up and move one. Stop getting personal.
Old 11-15-2007, 09:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 1badzo
dont want to be in the middle but i started the race this weekend for sasser and he has raced me many times when he got skull drug but whatever eveyone needs to get off the drama and just race **** it i do it for the rush and dont care
skull drug? hell i just got a bolt on car.. a z o is way faster...it is an ls1 isnt it?
Old 11-15-2007, 09:50 PM
Teching In

yea so i didnt really attack you on a personal level, i dont really have a problem with you just you should know that other people are sick of your racing charades that you perform...now if you want to keep calling me a ***** i can show you who the **** is a internet thug, and then telling me im jealous? of you car? since you want to get personal, did you know, my truck is worth about 3 times your car? but anyways, i dont understand why you have such a problem talking about a rematch, if you spun off the hit and still won as you say, why not run em again and not spin and really bust his ***? then there will be no doubt your car is faster, whats wrong with hyping the race up?

oh yea, and its **** like this that makes me not come out all the time, so when you only see me "in my 4wd every few months" thats why
Old 11-15-2007, 10:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by mickysslowgt
yea so i didnt really attack you on a personal level, i dont really have a problem with you just you should know that other people are sick of your racing charades that you perform...now if you want to keep calling me a ***** i can show you who the **** is a internet thug, and then telling me im jealous? of you car? since you want to get personal, did you know, my truck is worth about 3 times your car? but anyways, i dont understand why you have such a problem talking about a rematch, if you spun off the hit and still won as you say, why not run em again and not spin and really bust his ***? then there will be no doubt your car is faster, whats wrong with hyping the race up?

oh yea, and its **** like this that makes me not come out all the time, so when you only see me "in my 4wd every few months" thats why
first off i could care less what other people think of how i race..second im not scared of you f thats what your tring to imply so yeah, third i could care less about a truck or how much its worth i didnt buy the car as an investment i bought it as a fun car to drive..and 4th i said i would race him if i wantd too.. the only reason i didnt come back was that my girl wanted to go home so i said we could race on my way out...and yes you did come off as trying to attack me so i attack back thats how this works..i dont really know whos buisness it is of yours anyways, so much to sign up a name on here just to talk shyt to me when you smile in my face at fridays..but what ever im done, ive said my peice. im sure ill see yall out satnight if it isnt cold..so if ya want to talk futher then yall can there or call at 449-0446.. im up

Last edited by slimcracka; 11-15-2007 at 10:17 PM.
Old 11-15-2007, 11:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

you right paul i have a bleeding crotch how mature is that? me grow up? thats funny if your so "grown" then why do you feel the need to come to a board you dont post on and start shyt? kinda barnesish isnt it? all that sht you guys talk about barnes being a trouble starter and shyt and look at yourself..but its cool im glad we can agree that i dont want to be on " your " board so the mature thing is to kick me off..have a great life

hahaha damn this is funny.. talking about takin shyt serious.. first you got to call me names then get pissed that I called you out..i think your just mad that your a 25 year old that has nothing to show for his life..nothing...wow..and i already know how you " pay for bills" but im sure you dont want to go there either..and your right i did finance a 99 ss at least i have the credit to but its about payed for by now..and i put the stripe on the hood to make it faster..thats atleast a 10hp mod . whats funny is that a couple people talk about the vids you make not just me and as far as the chris thing is i already told you, you dont know what your talkin about so let it go..the one race a year is really funny...i think you have about 4 on vid from this year alone are you that dumb youve already forgot? but i dont go out and race to impress you or "you group" i go out and have fun.. hell me and benie have raced like 10 times for fun..ive gaven chris about 5 rematches in the truck..i just dont understand the need for the rematch talk? who have i raced that needed a rematch besides mickey? he even got rid of the car a couple weeks later anyways how do i run to the media section and act mr..coolguy? thats amazing and im not a slave like you think.. but it is satisfying when i get home and look around and say to myself.."wow this is all MINE i bought it ON MY OWN with NO ONES HELP" it great i really hope one day you can have the feeling and i dont think i have ever went out and picked a race with someone that was a guaranteed win.most of the time its either chris or ben that want me to race someone like lastweekend but what ever pull another lie out your hat..hell i even raced that damn katana 2 weeks ago but what ever yall got to get on the internets and talk about to make yourself feel cool. its fine with me..
LOL brag about being in debt mr credit man. Anybody can try to be a hardass financing their car and pretending to be joe racer, especially when they live at home or did you FINALLY move out? I dont have anything to show for myself? WTF do YOU have besides that non paid off SS? You think the world revolves around spending every last dollar to impress people that you barely know with material objects? Thats one thing I can tell about you and thats why YOU have alot of growing up to do.

I can go buy a Mustang that I want, cash money right now but I not only like to live SECURE you know, take off working for a week, maybe a month if I like and not wanna live paycheck to paycheck like some people. Im actually going out of town Sunday for 10 days because guess what, I CAN DO THAT. Oh for shame, my life sucks, whoa is me, I wish I could be as rich and cool as Slim Cracka! You dont know **** about me on a personal level, I do know it aint just Paul and I that voted you off of GCU, everybody with a lit up name on there, EVERY GREEN AND ORANGE NAME gave you the axe and it wasnt just about the Barnes stuff.

Hell I actually said "lets let em back on if he isnt the problem" everybody said **** NO! I got outvoted and now Im glad I did, seeing your true colors. So you think about that for a minute. Hell even Bill of all people got into it with you, it's your attitude in general, if it aint Ben, TJ, Chris or You they suck. If somebody sells their hotrod ****, they suck, how convienient now that you FINANLLY got your first hotrod type car in the last year or two. Now TJ, Ben and Chris dont act or speak this way, it's just you. Everybody knows it, everybody is tired of it.

Just because I took a break with the car thing for awhile doesnt mean Im done and when I wanna jump back in I will but it wont be when you say and wont be done to impress you, thats for sure.

PS: I didnt come in here with the problem or claiming to be the end all be all, I just posted a video, you flipped out over a little comment, you could have just reraced em or agreed to rerun him this weekend but NOOOOO you had to get personal, sling insults and then have the nerve to say you arent trying to be personal? WTF? Is your reading comprehension that fugging bad?

Last edited by Speeds8erM-1; 11-15-2007 at 11:31 PM.
Old 11-15-2007, 11:05 PM
On The Tree

Old 11-15-2007, 11:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Small minded people who cant argue their way out of a paper ******* bag are the ones that always have to go low, keep trying to earn them ls1tech video section cool points mr e badass!

Edit: thats to slim cracka!

Quick Reply: Vortech & NX 350Z vs KB 03 GT, HCI N20 Notch, 02 Z06, TBSS vs TBSS, Notch vs 99 SS