Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Vortech & NX 350Z vs KB 03 GT, HCI N20 Notch, 02 Z06, TBSS vs TBSS, Notch vs 99 SS

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2007, 12:10 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Vortech & NX 350Z vs KB 03 GT, HCI N20 Notch, 02 Z06, TBSS vs TBSS, Notch vs 99 SS

Higher quality Putfile link
http://media.putfile.com/Vortech--NX...--02-Z06--More

Bobo Youtube link
http://youtube.com/watch?v=UIeBzuj-SSA

Some good runs
Old 11-12-2007, 05:52 AM
TECH Fanatic

fun run with the notch..traction owns me in the cold..and i didnt hear any breaking up? but whatever....
Old 11-12-2007, 11:56 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Think he was breakin up when his bud ran me in it to?!
Old 11-12-2007, 01:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Chris05ssTruck
Think he was breakin up when his bud ran me in it to?!
LOL come on, nitrous 305 Cory doesnt have a clue how to race that car.

If you look at the race with ole Sasser, he is stuck right at the 1/4 panel and isnt moving, the car stutters a bit and he comes by hard. They should be a close race and with Sasser fudging the launch, thats about where he should have been.
Old 11-12-2007, 04:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

I thought the 350Z would have put up a better fight than that.

Nice Camaro Slim.
Old 11-12-2007, 06:31 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Pipelayaz
I thought the 350Z would have put up a better fight than that.

Nice Camaro Slim.
I agree, I thought that z would have put up a way better fight then what it did. It barely pulled on a zo6 with an intake.
Old 11-12-2007, 06:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Speeds8erM-1
LOL come on, nitrous 305 Cory doesnt have a clue how to race that car.

If you look at the race with ole Sasser, he is stuck right at the 1/4 panel and isnt moving, the car stutters a bit and he comes by hard. They should be a close race and with Sasser fudging the launch, thats about where he should have been.
see thats where your wrong, yea im not the one to make excuses but. if you dont know about our auto cars if you spin any it will bump the limiter on every gear..on the 2-3 shift is hit it 3 times..but im not on here makin excuses, i do it for the fun, i knew as soon as the race was over that you where goin to make some sort of excues..but im over it. im sure we can go again its no hair off my back..

edit. btw you can clearly hear my car shift to 3rd as im passing him which is at about 80ish so technically b4 the 1\8mile...and im sure he wasnt in 3rd yetconsidering we both have the same gears...

just being ricerish like the rest of us

Last edited by slimcracka; 11-12-2007 at 09:28 PM.
Old 11-12-2007, 08:30 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by slimcracka
i knew as soon as the race was over that you where goin to make some sort of excues..but im over it. im sure we can go again its no hair off my back..
Lil man dave should learn what he preaches huh?

I'm just glad to see a dig run east of Alabama

BTW you can fix that rev limiter issue in the toon.

Last edited by SILVERZZ28; 11-12-2007 at 08:38 PM.
Old 11-12-2007, 09:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by SILVERZZ28
Lil man dave should learn what he preaches huh?

I'm just glad to see a dig run east of Alabama

BTW you can fix that rev limiter issue in the toon.
its got a toon, im guessin the tire spin is whats causing it to hit the limiter..it never has done it b4 but with the cold weather the tires dont wanna hook and in turn causing it to bump the limiter once on the 1-2 and about 2-3 times on the 2-3..i just figured the tire spin freaked out the computer because from 20 it wont spin and it wont do it and from like a second gear hit it shifts great..i dono... but to buy a trq arm, shocks and a new tranny hahaha not really..
Old 11-12-2007, 10:54 PM
Teching In

nice runs , what song was that
Old 11-12-2007, 10:54 PM
11 Second Club

Z350 Was kind of slow for his mods.
ZO6 Looked awesome and runs strong.
How the hell did the stock TB Pull like that on the 1 with the mods?????
MAYBE THE WOMAN DRIVER MOD
Slim great looking car man its time for a cam.

Speeds8erM-1 Like always man great vid thanks for sharing and keep them coming.
Old 11-13-2007, 04:10 AM
TECH Enthusiast

its got a toon, im guessin the tire spin is whats causing it to hit the limiter..it never has done it b4 but with the cold weather the tires dont wanna hook and in turn causing it to bump the limiter once on the 1-2 and about 2-3 times on the 2-3..i just figured the tire spin freaked out the computer because from 20 it wont spin and it wont do it and from like a second gear hit it shifts great..i dono... but to buy a trq arm, shocks and a new tranny hahaha not really..
It might have been top of second when it broke up, thats what I originally put in the video but redid it because I thought it was third. I watched it a couple times and couldnt hear the shifts in his car over the wind noise & with it being an auto. It defintely had issues on that run, will you get em in a clean race? Maybe, maybe not, it's gonna be a good close one, thats for sure. You should run similar track times in the 1/8 with you maybe being a tenth or so faster but with it being cold out, you arent gonna hook like you will at the track because you cant get a burnout off right before the race out there. Which seems to have hindered you in this race more than it did him, his car spun but not enough to really hurt it, thats why he kind of lept out there.

I know, I know, "teh LS1 tawp speed pwnz all and caneva luz" but we both felt it in the car, Randy doesnt care, he will keep his foot in it, even on the nitrous lol His car has done the same thing at the track before, it's either plugs or the maf connector.

Maybe you will get yours to shift correctly and you will murder em next time, I doubt it but looks like issues on both sides and you got the W this time, tis all that matters.
Old 11-13-2007, 04:11 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by venom ws7
Z350 Was kind of slow for his mods.
ZO6 Looked awesome and runs strong.
How the hell did the stock TB Pull like that on the 1 with the mods?????
MAYBE THE WOMAN DRIVER MOD
Slim great looking car man its time for a cam.

Speeds8erM-1 Like always man great vid thanks for sharing and keep them coming.
Modded TBSS with no tune for the lose! Woman driver mod probably helped too.
Old 11-13-2007, 05:46 AM
TECH Fanatic

It might have been top of second when it broke up, thats what I originally put in the video but redid it because I thought it was third. I watched it a couple times and couldnt hear the shifts in his car over the wind noise & with it being an auto. It defintely had issues on that run, will you get em in a clean race? Maybe, maybe not, it's gonna be a good close one, thats for sure. You should run similar track times in the 1/8 with you maybe being a tenth or so faster but with it being cold out, you arent gonna hook like you will at the track because you cant get a burnout off right before the race out there. Which seems to have hindered you in this race more than it did him, his car spun but not enough to really hurt it, thats why he kind of lept out there.

I know, I know, "teh LS1 tawp speed pwnz all and caneva luz" but we both felt it in the car, Randy doesnt care, he will keep his foot in it, even on the nitrous lol His car has done the same thing at the track before, it's either plugs or the maf connector.

Maybe you will get yours to shift correctly and you will murder em next time, I doubt it but looks like issues on both sides and you got the W this time, tis all that matters.
i just think its funny that everytime a mustang gets beat in one of these vids if its not the kb gt of the vortek twins car you always make excuses..its a damn street race nothing is ever goin to go just right..its run what you brung and hope you brought eknouf..i thought after the inital hit that i had lost the race considering i spun bad and it seemed he hooked great and jumped out 1.5 cars but when i finally hooked and shifted i was inching up..thats racing and at this point i doubt ill ever race on a vid again..my car should trap a lil more than 84 in the 1\8 anyways but like you said track times are useless on the street.if i do rerace him its goin to be me and him only that way theres no excuses
Old 11-13-2007, 09:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i just think its funny that everytime a mustang gets beat in one of these vids if its not the kb gt of the vortek twins car you always make excuses..its a damn street race nothing is ever goin to go just right..its run what you brung and hope you brought eknouf..i thought after the inital hit that i had lost the race considering i spun bad and it seemed he hooked great and jumped out 1.5 cars but when i finally hooked and shifted i was inching up..thats racing and at this point i doubt ill ever race on a vid again..my car should trap a lil more than 84 in the 1\8 anyways but like you said track times are useless on the street.if i do rerace him its goin to be me and him only that way theres no excuses
More like anytime somebody loses and it's not one of "your group" you dont wanna hear anything about anything that pertains to the race but if anybody in "your group" loses it's always they spun, hit the limiter, or they flat out lose but dont REALLY lose just because they have less power or dont have a power adder.

Hell you could have reraced the notch, you wouldnt even rerun Chris the night he blew the launch and he is your boy. You act like yall are racing for money. Nothing wrong with taking the win but if you are gonna bitch whenever somebody mentions something didnt go 100% and not acknowledge that possibility you need to take up knitting. I could have posted me railing the M3 100 times while driving Brandon's 03 GT but Im not petty and actually posted the decently clean runs in that video awhile back and I FUGGING HATE BIMMERS. Yep, ole brand loyal Dave, only looking out for them Mustangs.

Do you really think you are gonna just SHOOT BY out of nowhere after being pretty much stuck at the rear 1/4 panel? It happened, I commented on it, if I would have been able to hear you hitting the limiter, I would have commented on that in the video too. I could just flat out DENY that happened just like you are doing about the Notch having an issue but I actually keep an open mind and dont hide behind brand loyalty when it comes to racing.

Too many people wanna catch anybody when they are down and throw out all chance of somebody having a bad run because it hurts their own insecurities.

You probably watch MMA with the commentary turned off because you cant stand hearing what might actually have an outside factor on your fighter losing.

Remember I stuck up for you in the S-R-T-4 race but you didnt complain about that.
Old 11-13-2007, 10:16 PM
TECH Junkie

It did say the Z was on the nitrous tune

Im sure that made a big diff, being tune for a 8psi supercharger and a 100 shot and then going at it boost only

But still Zs are kinda weak
Old 11-13-2007, 10:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by slick1851

Im sure that made a big diff, being tune for a 8psi supercharger and a 100 shot and then going at it boost only

He just did that to get the race off with the KB GT. Car was actually making 11 psi before but the belt slip or the fact the Vortech is going out caused some lower boost issues. He hasnt had much luck with the car lately.
Old 11-14-2007, 06:11 AM
TECH Fanatic

More like anytime somebody loses and it's not one of "your group" you dont wanna hear anything about anything that pertains to the race but if anybody in "your group" loses it's always they spun, hit the limiter, or they flat out lose but dont REALLY lose just because they have less power or dont have a power adder.

Hell you could have reraced the notch, you wouldnt even rerun Chris the night he blew the launch and he is your boy. You act like yall are racing for money. Nothing wrong with taking the win but if you are gonna bitch whenever somebody mentions something didnt go 100% and not acknowledge that possibility you need to take up knitting. I could have posted me railing the M3 100 times while driving Brandon's 03 GT but Im not petty and actually posted the decently clean runs in that video awhile back and I FUGGING HATE BIMMERS. Yep, ole brand loyal Dave, only looking out for them Mustangs.

Do you really think you are gonna just SHOOT BY out of nowhere after being pretty much stuck at the rear 1/4 panel? It happened, I commented on it, if I would have been able to hear you hitting the limiter, I would have commented on that in the video too. I could just flat out DENY that happened just like you are doing about the Notch having an issue but I actually keep an open mind and dont hide behind brand loyalty when it comes to racing.

Too many people wanna catch anybody when they are down and throw out all chance of somebody having a bad run because it hurts their own insecurities.

You probably watch MMA with the commentary turned off because you cant stand hearing what might actually have an outside factor on your fighter losing.

Remember I stuck up for you in the S-R-T-4 race but you didnt complain about that.
its funny you mintion the your "group" thing really it is..seems you need to practice what ya preach like barney said and you dont even know half of it with chris so dont even talk like you do...and i really really like the whole "my group" makes excuses...please tell me when anyone one in "my group" made an excuse about a race please...

and the reason i think your full of shyt about the "breaking up" is that the owner of the car never said anything about it..you know why.. cuz 1 he either doesnt make excuses and races for fun or 2 it didnt happen..talk about taking shyt too serious..ive never seen a vid where in it theres ricer excuses..like "the mustang spun a bit" or "on the nitrous toon" or " broke up in the top of third" but like i said keep living in your dream world where only mustangs win. unlike most im not a sore looser....i do this for fun..i dont make my life evolve around racing its a hobby and the race with the neon you where axually not a ricer but then a couple weeks later you cry about a mustang spinnin on street tires in a race..which is it..
Old 11-14-2007, 02:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

^^^hell yeah, set 'em straight lol
Old 11-14-2007, 05:13 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by slick1851

The only way the KB car would run was if the bottles were unhooked (he watched to make sure) and I was on the nitrous tune. We would have been a good race if the car was up to par and seeing the 11psi it should but he got the win that night

Quick Reply: Vortech & NX 350Z vs KB 03 GT, HCI N20 Notch, 02 Z06, TBSS vs TBSS, Notch vs 99 SS