Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Vortech & NX 350Z vs KB 03 GT, HCI N20 Notch, 02 Z06, TBSS vs TBSS, Notch vs 99 SS

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2007, 11:12 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Speeds8erM-1
Cant get a job? Who the **** you think pays all these bills? I dont live at home with Mommy like some folks! Anybody can finance a 99 SS, put a stripe on the hood and claim to be some big balling racer.

You keep saying it's not personal but you sure do have to toss out personal attacks, you went there first calling me a liar, sorry douche la gouche I dont go for that ****.

I have been civil with you everytime I have seen you but then you run to the LS1tech video section and act like you are some big pro street racer in front of everybody when everybody knows you will only race people that you can beat and if you DO get a win, all in supposed fun, you generally wont run people again. Then start throwing around **** about me not having a job? Because Im not an 8-5 slave like you, I dont have a job? Are you fugging kidding me? I would like to see the bill fairy that rolls out and gives me money because the **** is 25 years late. No hotrod for me right now, taking a longgggg break, I have had enough of them and raced enough since I was 16 to slow down for a little while and worry about other things in life.

As far as "your group" goes, like I said, I like all of them but Im saying there are certain people that YOU pick that are the best and cant lose, even when they do you start in with it's "bolton only, cam only, stock car" to downplay them. NOBODY in "your group" makes excuses about being n/a or cam only except you. Well maybe Chris too but he is a ricer.

If you are so upset about comments in a video, maybe you can race more than once a year and you might have enough runs where something doesnt go right and it can be commented on. Remember what happened with Chris, he got out PISSED because he knew exactly what you were gonna do. He blows the run, wants a rematch for fun, remember this IS for fun isnt it? Then you wont do it, acting like you are some pro money racer or some ****. Pretty bad when your BOY calls you out on your ****.

You could take a lesson from Ben, run, win or lose, if something happens, give them another shot, it's all in fun isnt it? I can see putting the screws to somebody talking **** or for money but none of your races have been anything of the sort other than the **** dude, who kind of started the race anyway lol

Hello Hammer.
Hello Nail
Hello Head.
Old 11-16-2007, 12:51 AM
TECH Regular

My Head hurts after that.

I say meet up and Go to Sammy's!
Old 11-16-2007, 12:57 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SILVERZZ28

For ONCE I agree with you
Old 11-16-2007, 01:57 AM
On The Tree

For ONCE I agree with you

The world is coming to a end.....What in the Hell just happened....

Somewhere in that charade someone did mention drunk...

And whoever that ZO whatever guy is with 9 post...I heard he sucks!
Old 11-16-2007, 03:43 AM
MASS seller approved

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

350 z's are trash
Old 11-16-2007, 05:46 AM
TECH Fanatic

LOL brag about being in debt mr credit man. Anybody can try to be a hardass financing their car and pretending to be joe racer, especially when they live at home or did you FINALLY move out? I dont have anything to show for myself? WTF do YOU have besides that non paid off SS? You think the world revolves around spending every last dollar to impress people that you barely know with material objects? Thats one thing I can tell about you and thats why YOU have alot of growing up to do.

I can go buy a Mustang that I want, cash money right now but I not only like to live SECURE you know, take off working for a week, maybe a month if I like and not wanna live paycheck to paycheck like some people. Im actually going out of town Sunday for 10 days because guess what, I CAN DO THAT. Oh for shame, my life sucks, whoa is me, I wish I could be as rich and cool as Slim Cracka! You dont know **** about me on a personal level, I do know it aint just Paul and I that voted you off of GCU, everybody with a lit up name on there, EVERY GREEN AND ORANGE NAME gave you the axe and it wasnt just about the Barnes stuff.

Hell I actually said "lets let em back on if he isnt the problem" everybody said **** NO! I got outvoted and now Im glad I did, seeing your true colors. So you think about that for a minute. Hell even Bill of all people got into it with you, it's your attitude in general, if it aint Ben, TJ, Chris or You they suck. If somebody sells their hotrod ****, they suck, how convienient now that you FINANLLY got your first hotrod type car in the last year or two. Now TJ, Ben and Chris dont act or speak this way, it's just you. Everybody knows it, everybody is tired of it.

Just because I took a break with the car thing for awhile doesnt mean Im done and when I wanna jump back in I will but it wont be when you say and wont be done to impress you, thats for sure.

PS: I didnt come in here with the problem or claiming to be the end all be all, I just posted a video, you flipped out over a little comment, you could have just reraced em or agreed to rerun him this weekend but NOOOOO you had to get personal, sling insults and then have the nerve to say you arent trying to be personal? WTF? Is your reading comprehension that fugging bad?

like i said grown up isnt arguing on the internet... so ill just pm you back in response
Old 11-16-2007, 05:56 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by NSTY WS6

And whoever that ZO whatever guy is with 9 post...I heard he sucks!
owned!
Old 11-16-2007, 06:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

the same one as last time? you buying? haha
Old 11-16-2007, 02:14 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by slimcracka
the same one as last time? you buying? haha

Only if Get to stare...I mean watch your girls **** again.
Old 11-16-2007, 03:09 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lets leave this "Chris" fellow outta the drama....me and Sasser both have moved on and r done with that fugg shat, so lets not start that crap, it was DEAD after that night. And the z06 guy IS gay....
And i will "skull ****" i believe it was stated eariler, anyone this weekend z06, f-body, mustang, truck, i dont care win or *** rapin, bring that ****! Fugg standin around in a cold parkin lot....we need some runs not drama and EVERYONE jumpin on one person.
Old 11-16-2007, 05:16 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Chris05ssTruck
And i will "skull ****" i believe it was stated eariler, anyone this weekend z06, f-body, mustang, truck, i dont care win or *** rapin, bring that ****! Fugg standin around in a cold parkin lot....we need some runs not drama and EVERYONE jumpin on one person.
That use to be my theory in pcola but it seems to back fire over there. I'm usually always smiling anytime BS comes outa my mouth . Which is most of the time. This about having fun! Nothing wrong with smack talking
Old 11-16-2007, 05:54 PM
Launching!

I think next time i get a chance to come out sasser and i need to make a run! Should be a close one and im always in it for some fun! I didn't even know Justin had a vortech on his car now its been soo long since the last time i was out there and raced him! Either way some cool vids and maybe i'll get a saturday night off soon to come out and race!
Old 11-16-2007, 08:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

thats fine with my as long as you tell traci to stop stairing at my package!

Originally Posted by Chris05ssTruck
Lets leave this "Chris" fellow outta the drama....me and Sasser both have moved on and r done with that fugg shat, so lets not start that crap, it was DEAD after that night. And the z06 guy IS gay....

I'm usually always smiling anytime big black **** comes outa my mouth . Which is most of the time. talk about having fun..yummy
Old 11-16-2007, 08:50 PM
On The Tree

I'm not gonna say anything...but I did want to put this here...

Old 11-16-2007, 09:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

I'm not gonna say anything...but I did want to put this here...

who are you and why are you talkin about my GF`s ****?
Old 11-17-2007, 12:03 AM
On The Tree

somebody who has apparently seen your womens *******!
Old 11-17-2007, 12:13 AM
On The Tree

He said ****.... I like ****....who doesnt like them some *******!

Hell if he got to look...I wanted to look too!

You'll figure out who it is soon enough....
Old 11-17-2007, 10:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

He said ****.... I like ****....who doesnt like them some *******!

Hell if he got to look...I wanted to look too!

You'll figure out who it is soon enough....
are you a *** with a tounge ring
Old 11-17-2007, 11:00 AM
On The Tree

uh...no.
Old 11-17-2007, 11:02 AM
TECH Fanatic

dang i give up..

Quick Reply: Vortech & NX 350Z vs KB 03 GT, HCI N20 Notch, 02 Z06, TBSS vs TBSS, Notch vs 99 SS