Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

790RWHP GT500 w/ DRs only into mid-high 11's...lol

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2007 | 06:14 PM
11 Second Club

wow.....you really told me....lol......enjoy that high performance grocery-getter you have there...and such a nice vomit color as well. Bet that purchase put Duplicolor's name on the map...lol. I think the question is this...Have YOU ever owned a Cobra..not just an emblem on the side of a cookie cutter mustang. Have YOU ever put an LS1 into the 8's in the QUARTER MILE, not the 1/8th..lol. And you actually trust a dyno sheet that's made by the company that produces the product....bwwwahhhhahhahhahha!! I got some spark plugs that'll get you 45 more rwhp, too,lol...oh...and a tornado mod that'll add 5mpg and improve HP, as well as a fuel additive that'll give you another 10HP....you fell for marketing ploys....thats why you have an inferior mustang.

Think about this, why would a company that makes a performance vehicle, such as the GT500, electronically limit it's top speed to 150-155MPH? Because it's not meant to go that fast. It's a brick on wheels. The Vette just starts to breathe good at 150MPH....Thats a real car. Not a dolled up mazda manufactured cookie cutter designed fake visage of past cars.
Old 11-20-2007 | 06:53 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Evilways

wow.....you really told me....lol......enjoy that high performance grocery-getter you have there...and such a nice vomit color as well. Bet that purchase put Duplicolor's name on the map...lol. I think the question is this...Have YOU ever owned a Cobra..not just an emblem on the side of a cookie cutter mustang. Have YOU ever put an LS1 into the 8's in the QUARTER MILE, not the 1/8th..lol. And you actually trust a dyno sheet that's made by the company that produces the product....bwwwahhhhahhahhahha!! I got some spark plugs that'll get you 45 more rwhp, too,lol...oh...and a tornado mod that'll add 5mpg and improve HP, as well as a fuel additive that'll give you another 10HP....you fell for marketing ploys....thats why you have an inferior mustang.

Think about this, why would a company that makes a performance vehicle, such as the GT500, electronically limit it's top speed to 150-155MPH? Because it's not meant to go that fast. It's a brick on wheels. The Vette just starts to breathe good at 150MPH....Thats a real car. Not a dolled up mazda manufactured cookie cutter designed fake visage of past cars.
just out of curiousity reading your sig. you say your vette is the quickest n/a stock tire vette listed in the country. do you mean out of base model c6's or vette's in general?
Old 11-20-2007 | 07:02 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Apex_632
just out of curiousity reading your sig. you say your vette is the quickest n/a stock tire vette listed in the country. do you mean out of base model c6's or vette's in general?
It's the quickest(ET wise) NA/stock tire C6 in the country that's listed/verified. It also has the second highest MPH listed for the same criteria,125.06. Both passes were made at Rockingham Dragway in Marston,NC. With the LS3's hitting the tracks in droves, I don't expect to stay #1 long unless I go with a converter/gears or some other mods. I may consider getting drs if they ever make my stock size, it'd out me closer to 10's but I risk the diff breaking and the shafts breaking , so I may not go that route. Being on drs would also take me out of stock tire class, so then I'd be in with cars with masive HP and slicks to boot.
Old 11-20-2007 | 07:06 PM
Staging Lane

It's the quickest(ET wise) NA/stock tire C6 in the country that's listed/verified. It also has the second highest MPH listed for the same criteria,125.06. Both passes were made at Rockingham Dragway in Marston,NC. With the LS3's hitting the tracks in droves, I don't expect to stay #1 long unless I go with a converter/gears or some other mods. I may consider getting drs if they ever make my stock size, it'd out me closer to 10's but I risk the diff breaking and the shafts breaking , so I may not go that route. Being on drs would also take me out of stock tire class, so then I'd be in with cars with masive HP and slicks to boot.
but do you mean base model c6? because a c6 z06 has gone 11.22 and there is video and a slip to back it up. it was bone stock with stock tires as well. regardless for you being cam only and on stock tires that's an impressive time. i know i couldn't do it.
Old 11-20-2007 | 07:10 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Apex_632
but do you mean base model c6? because a c6 z06 has gone 11.22 and there is video and a slip to back it up. it was bone stock with stock tires as well. regardless for you being cam only and on stock tires that's an impressive time. i know i couldn't do it.
Nah...the Z06 is in another league...those things rock with the right driver.The sad thing is, at the same track and similar weather conditions, I've seen Z06s run from low 11's to mid 13's....driver mod definately needed. I wasn't 100% clear on your statement, but I got it now. Yes, the ETs and MPHs is for the C6,not C6Z06.They have their own list/catagories/standings.
Old 11-20-2007 | 07:13 PM
Staging Lane

Nah...the Z06 is in another league...those things rock with the right driver.The sad thing is, at the same track and similar weather conditions, I've seen Z06s run from low 11's to mid 13's....driver mod definately needed. I wasn't 100% clear on your statement, but I got it now. Yes, the ETs and MPHs is for the C6,not C6Z06.They have their own list/catagories/standings.
gotcha cool. as i said though that's a damn fine driving job. i'm sure u'll be able to get her quicker on the right day and track conditions.
Old 11-20-2007 | 09:27 PM
TECH Pimp

Have YOU ever owned a Cobra..not just an emblem on the side of a cookie cutter mustang.
Are you serious? You mean to tell me you have been talking about knowing all this and that about cars, but after all your bs you don't even know what a Cobra looks like? WOW...

Have YOU ever put an LS1 into the 8's in the QUARTER MILE, not the 1/8th..lol.
Here's me working on the car.

Here's the car.

Here's the slip.

Any questions?

And you actually trust a dyno sheet that's made by the company that produces the product....bwwwahhhhahhahhahha!!
My personal car gained 30/30 to the tires, the GT500 has much more restriction. Not to mention I have seen one gain this much on a LS1tech sponsor's dyno.
you fell for marketing ploys....thats why you have an inferior mustang.
Yes and you have in Inferiority complex.

There is nothing that can be said to make you look any dumber, so instead of typing I'm just going to post a picture of this cat.
Old 11-20-2007 | 10:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

you two need to keep argueing
I have 7 more hours of work to waste
Old 11-20-2007 | 10:53 PM
11 Second Club

omg...are you trying to make a date with me?? You post up pics of yourself "posing" with a car, not working on it , and then a pic of a cat...what's that got to do with anything other than it's probally something you can identify with, being a pu$$y. Whats with the cut up timeslip you bought from someone with a fast car? Do they not print out the entire slip in your kitty cat world? You have to be the most fun I've had in awhile, I can't belive how butt hurt you get by someone saying something negative about a car you don't even own, instead, you own a dated POS in a hideous color, post up silly,posed pics of yourself on forums,and think for an instant anyone is going to take you serious....You wrote the I have "in" inferiority complex...lol....been to school lately? It's "an" inferiority issue, and yes, I know you have one, as evident by your constant,incessant bs posts about your wonderful ,craptastic,cobra-mobile and phantom Camaro that you ran into the 8's,but now show a bs timeslip with mid 7's on it, that you said was a C5, but in reality, you're just running around the internet ,stealing pics of other people's cars, posting up here to try and save face.(which,from looks of yours, you probally shouldn't try to save it...)> I can't belive you still insist that any car could gain 50rwhp from a filter change and more-over say that you gained 30rwhp/30wrtq fromthe same mod..even though it's on a much different car and engine.You are sooooo full of crap. Go back to a mustang forum where you are at least on a level close to someone there.

BTW...1st pic
Old 11-20-2007 | 10:53 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by onyxxtreme
you two need to keep argueing
I have 7 more hours of work to waste
LOL.....now thats a good post.

LOL part 2...."Zac"'s profile says his occupation is "**** star"......man, those other guys must love you....:O
Old 11-20-2007 | 11:20 PM
TECH Pimp

What do I need to do post a picture of me installing the motor while holding a penny? Get real kid, that is a real car built right here in Houston. If you had been here more than five minutes you might have known that. Much less maybe how to tell the difference between a cobra and a normal Mustang.

Also, don't talk to me about schooling son, you're spelling and sentence structure is awful at best. If it wasn't for the fact that you are making this so easy, I'd have quit due to the headache of reading your failed attempt at English long ago.

Furthermore, I love how you are researching my life. I'm no punk bitch that just signed up here yesterday with a chip on my shoulder like you. I've been here for years kid. You come on here saying I'm making **** up all the while you tote around a sig that claims a lot, but proves very little. Your words, cloaked in ignorance, tell your tale from a mile away. You have no clue what you are talking about yet continue to fly by the seat of your pants, but I tell you it's been awhile since I've seen someone continue to post after being made into a bitch like that. I commend you, it must be pretty hard being that stupid and holding down a job supporting "the fastest N/A vette on stock wiper fluid" at the same time. We're throughly impressed.
Old 11-20-2007 | 11:24 PM
TECH Pimp

Oh yeah, almost forgot...

I have never and will never post on a Stang forum. Aren't you glad you started posting in here? Look at all the new friends you're making. It's no wonder you're new here, they wouldn't let you go back to where ever you came from.
Old 11-21-2007 | 12:46 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by _Zac
Out of my League? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Have you put an LS1 in the 8's? Have you ever owned a Cobra, or any supercharged mustang? Can't call me cheap I owned a nicer Vette than you! Oh wait what is this? Is THIS the actual dyno graph from K&N filters proving you're wrong? I think it is!!! What's your 50k car worth these days? 33k?? Owch.. Better keep that $5, you'll be needing it more than me.

is that a 3 gear pull on a 6 speed ?
Old 11-21-2007 | 12:54 AM
Staging Lane

PLEASE, PLEASE!!! One of you Ford guys post a video of the "world's fastest N/A 4.6 Mustang" I have yet to see a single digit N/A streetable 4.6. Post one if you have one.
Old 11-21-2007 | 01:08 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by firehawk00
PLEASE, PLEASE!!! One of you Ford guys post a video of the "world's fastest N/A 4.6 Mustang" I have yet to see a single digit N/A streetable 4.6. Post one if you have one.
i personally have yet to see a street driven ALL motor single digit lsX powered car as well. all the ones i've seen have pretty radically built motors and are not driven on the street.
Old 11-21-2007 | 01:18 AM
TECH Senior Member

Evilways...please visit the following forums for key interesting topics and exhilarating issues of the day to debate!
http://www.hipforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=59

Ford vs. Chevy arguments are as useful as ***** on a chick.
IMO all your posts have been narrow minded and biased. _Zac makes an effort to show facts while you just spout biased unproductive arguments.
You DON'T know everything, which after reading most of your posts I would presume that you think you do. Not all Fords are and not all GM's are pure gold.
Make an attempt to be open minded, and yes altitude will affect the numbers and times as drastically as what happened to that GT500 as well as driver mod.
Old 11-21-2007 | 08:33 AM
master of the "jack"stand

Originally Posted by _Zac
newbcakes
Old 11-21-2007 | 09:22 AM
11 Second Club

wow...so impressed that you got some boyfriends here to back you up. Look, you are weak, your car is weak and your skills are weak. I'm hardly a "kid" as you say and your pathetic ****-yellow stang isn't worthy of sucking up the exhaust fumes from my rides. You question my english compentency, but you're barely out of high school, while I've got a nice, large,framed doctorate on the wall, can't buy those at Pep-boys,chump. If you and your boyfriends who tongue the blue oval rectum wanna team up, fine, it's common place for "folks" like you to hang out together, like in public restrooms and rest stops. As far as"Zac" making a decent arguement, he hasn't, go back and read all the bs posts like 50rwhp gain from an air filter change My posts are informative and I'm probally the only person in this thread who has experience with the GT500s. I'm not like "Zac", I didn't find my cars beside a Goodwill donation box.I'm out there at the tracks,in the garages(yet, I don't have a staff photographer there to record me posing for the camera,like Zac does...maybe he's looking for a "male-mate"), and driving the cars, not scouring the internet for pics to steal and post them in a bs post saying they're me. As for you commenting on my car's feats, I know...I know...it's gotta suck to see someone do so well with a car the dealerships won't even let you walk near in the showrooms. They'd laugh you off the lot if they saw you pull up in that "sunshine co-bra". This is hardly a Ford vs Chevy argument, it's a public whipping of a goob(zac) who thinks he can come and spout off about how great his sorry little life and cars is while completely trying to show up someone who has more seat time in cars than he's been alive.You mention a headache, the only reason you have a headache is from slamming it into your "boy's" stomachs so hard during...well...you know :O I'm not close minded on the GT500 in the vid either, I know some of that was driver mod and the rest is that the car is a brick, a big,heavy brick. Altitude should not kill the 790rwhp to the point of high 11's on drs. Zac seems to think that he's gotta stand up and support the flaccid staff of all mustangs...sorry, toddler, real cars are for big boys....go back and play with your silly mustang with the inchworm emblem on the side.....
Old 11-21-2007 | 09:32 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by ChevyWeatherman

+1. Noobs. lol.
Old 11-21-2007 | 09:39 AM
11 Second Club

Thats about right since the new 600+ hp supersnake ran 12's when tested.