790RWHP GT500 w/ DRs only into mid-high 11's...lol

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2007, 09:54 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bitemark46
+1. Noobs. lol.
Mustang lovers...lol...+1

Yeah...you guys are just pissed because Ford put over 600HP in a car and it still barely got into the mid 12's........
Bitemark...you should always let the wife drive....
Old 11-21-2007, 09:55 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Evilways
real cars are for big boys....go back and play with your silly mustang with the inchworm emblem on the side.....
Old 11-21-2007, 10:05 AM
11 Second Club

Mustang lovers...lol...+1

Yeah...you guys are just pissed because Ford put over 600HP in a car and it still barely got into the mid 12's........
Bitemark...you should always let the wife drive....
I can tell by your responses (lenghty) that you are trying to justify your argument. Welcome to the site. Stick around. You'll find out that you are just like your sterotyped vette owner. Think that nothing else can beat you (yes that means f-bodies and mustangs). You have no clue about drag racing. Even your own kind (chevy guys) are calling you an idiot. So I doubt Zac and everyone is wrong and you're the only one right. So have fun with your small pee pee car.
Old 11-21-2007, 10:11 AM
11 Second Club

Hardly ...lol...I've raced/owned 2nd,3rd,and 4th Gen Trans Ams,a 1972 Charger SE,and now have both a SRT8 Charger and the C6 Vette. Only guys like you with "inchworms" in the sides of their cars think that vette guys buy the cars because they have small penises. I bet your wife would take mine over yours any day of the week...(my car or my *****). I was wondering how long it'd be before one of you stanglovers pulled out an old corvette cliche. Guess you're as predictable as your cars breaking down at the trailer park.

Try somethng else to **** me off, sad attempts questioning my "manhood" doesn't do it,my "package" has more cubic inches than your motors.....

It's sad that my car on factory stock tires goes faster in the 1/4 than your race prepped,slick class mustang does...lol.
Old 11-21-2007, 10:24 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Evilways.....
Old 11-21-2007, 10:35 AM
master of the "jack"stand

I bet your wife would take mine over yours any day of the week...(my car or my *****).
See now, you can just shut the **** up because you are being ignorant. I'd love to see your doctoral thesis and your defense. Did your research focus on the finer points of being a fucktard? You gotta be kidding right?

There are too many cool Ford guys on this site to allow someone like you to come on here and bash them with no substance behind it. You hear words coming out of your mouth, I see turds coming out. You are giving new meaning to the term "**** for brains". I bet your Q-Tips come out with poop on them instead of ear wax.

In my opinion, your are on your way to banned camp. There is no need for your foolish nonsense on this forum.
Old 11-21-2007, 11:01 AM
11 Second Club

Hardly ...lol...I've raced/owned 2nd,3rd,and 4th Gen Trans Ams,a 1972 Charger SE,and now have both a SRT8 Charger and the C6 Vette. Only guys like you with "inchworms" in the sides of their cars think that vette guys buy the cars because they have small penises. I bet your wife would take mine over yours any day of the week...(my car or my *****). I was wondering how long it'd be before one of you stanglovers pulled out an old corvette cliche. Guess you're as predictable as your cars breaking down at the trailer park.

Try somethng else to **** me off, sad attempts questioning my "manhood" doesn't do it,my "package" has more cubic inches than your motors.....

It's sad that my car on factory stock tires goes faster in the 1/4 than your race prepped,slick class mustang does...lol.
Ya only 2 tenths and probably over 100rwhp more than me. A H/C LS1 only running 11.40's is slow as hell. But being an expert that you are I thought you'd know that. But I'm not gonna stoop to your level and start bickering back and forth with you. Enjoy your street tired, N/A, non Z06'd, blah, blah, blah ***** extension. That title in your sig is so gay.
Old 11-21-2007, 11:54 AM
11 Second Club

lol....you're calling my sig gay...lol...you have a pic of the most popular car for child molesters and fat chicks as your sig. I really don't care if I get sent to "banned camp" for voicing my fact-based opinion on the crap Ford is pushing out of it's Mazda facilities, the Shelby Mustang varients.It was Zac who came in here like the mustang superhero trying to save the day for inchworm cobras. Your knowledge of what you speak of is below even that of a noob to the car world. The vette has a LS2, not LS1 , and there isn't another presently running the ET and speed I am on stock runflat tires, on top of that, the car is making 450 to the wheels, hardly 100 more rwhp than your car, unless it's as limp wristed as you are.I'm glad to see that mustang guys have lots of butt-buddies who stick up for them even when they're wrong. The Shelbys and all the varients of it are pigs, they're bricks on wheels and maybe the worst buy for a car of all time. I have a few buds around here in "terminator" Cobras that agree whole heartedly.They also agree, on the track,there is no better race to watch than a GM vs Ford, and thats what this is about , to a point.As I stated before, everything in the Ford arsenal has been thrown into these shelby varients only to run a best of mid 12's while advertising that they are the newest "Z06" or "Vette Killer", a claim that is as full of crap as the people who buy them. Ford made one good car since 1973, and that was the GT, period. Some of the 2000's Cobras are stout competitiors as well, but the rest of them are dead piggies. Tell your wife I said hi.
Old 11-21-2007, 12:04 PM
TECH Senior Member

There are some Automotive geniuses in this thread!!!!!!!!
Old 11-21-2007, 12:23 PM
TECH Senior Member

I don't care how many excuses you make for it, those times for that car/hp, no matter it's elevation,stinks to high heaven. If you wanna nibble at the blue oval pole all night, then thats you, but last I checked, this is and LS forum, there's plenty of blue oval places where you can make excuses for getting beaten by a GM/Dodge/ricer. The only reason Ford is high up in the drag racing community is because the parts are plentiful and there's two dozen ragged out 5.0s at every trailer park in the country for sale, cheap, so the owners can buy crack.The slightly higher than crack-addicted-trailer-dweller status buyer then takes the said 5.0s, looks at a Summit catalog and spends their baby's college savings for parts just to bring it into the 10's-11's on slicks. It's sad. I guess you don't ever learn until a real car blows you into the stands.....BTW, hardly close minded...I said the Ford GT was a great car, but I guess not too many former/current 5.0 owners could get financing with food stamps as down payments.....

It blows my mind that people like you exist in this industry. Such a shame.

To also think that you have no care/reason to aid power loss to elevation is just ridiculous. The tune ups on the Cobra *please check sig* I had to make just because a change of 500ft in the DA during a race would be crucial. This is why people like you will be stuck in your cage for the rest of your life.

By the way, sweet street tire bolt on cam only *Insert Color here* C6 that lives East of the Mississippi record you own. Congrats to you.

Also, I have known _Zac for YEARS now. I have seen numerous cars he has worked on and helped build, including the Silver Z he has posted. We have ran around in the street scene since 99. We started off with a few 2v Mustangs with a little bit of dope and moved on from there. I will take his word before yous and it is not because he owns a Ford, just like myself. He is a good guy who has been in the LS1 world since the beginning.
Old 11-21-2007, 12:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

hey, can someone sell me a new driver mod. i think mine is broken. i only ran a 13.2 @ 110 and my car dynoed 642. DA 9000 ft.
Old 11-21-2007, 01:23 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by BigBronco
It blows my mind that people like you exist in this industry. Such a shame.

To also think that you have no care/reason to aid power loss to elevation is just ridiculous. The tune ups on the Cobra *please check sig* I had to make just because a change of 500ft in the DA during a race would be crucial. This is why people like you will be stuck in your cage for the rest of your life.

By the way, sweet street tire bolt on cam only *Insert Color here* C6 that lives East of the Mississippi record you own. Congrats to you.

Also, I have known _Zac for YEARS now. I have seen numerous cars he has worked on and helped build, including the Silver Z he has posted. We have ran around in the street scene since 99. We started off with a few 2v Mustangs with a little bit of dope and moved on from there. I will take his word before yous and it is not because he owns a Ford, just like myself. He is a good guy who has been in the LS1 world since the beginning.
wow...a couple of guys who know each other from the streets who sold drugs together, probally did a little together as well, huh?...maybe too much one evening and thats when the door started swinging the other way....maybe thats why you have his back...because he had yours...my stats for my car are nationwide,jr...gawd...you folks need some therapy for this chronic mustang addiction.. Get over yourselves and see the truth that as street cars, mustangs are nothing but glorified grocery getters for people who think they can drive well. Anybody can throw together a motor/trans combo and slap a stang,mopar,gm, whatever body over it and say"hey ,my (insert name here) just went 10's" but NONE of you can say that with less than $4K worth of mods, you have a 10 second capable, fully legal,stock street appearance car that can pull more than 1.2 g's in the turns, stop on a dime,and get more looks than a nakkid Jenna Jameson(in her prime). Last time I checked , this wasn't an "industry", this was a forum, about LSx type cars,for people with that type engine. If you don't like me, ban me...BFD, I'll be banned from a forum...but you all know I'm right about those Shelbys and deep down you have to swallow your pride and admit, maybe not to me here, but to yourself, that the new mustang is an inferior car to most other American offerings and alot of foreign offereings.I've first hand withnessed a stock SRT8 Jeep destroy a new stock Mustang GT in the 1/4 by .4 of a second. I ran my car(C6) bone stock vs a GT500 with cai,catback,pully,tune and took him by many car lenghts. I ran one at the track with those mods plus gears and slicks and put better than a 1/2 second on him, on my street tires and when I had 405rwhp, not the 450 I have now.They're pigs , expensive,useless piggies with mindless minions that support them. If Ford continued to produce the GT, I'd be cool with that car from them, but these mustangs are a cookie cutter,low brow offering for the same type of people.
Old 11-21-2007, 01:29 PM
TECH Junkie

Internet Warrior!
Old 11-21-2007, 01:30 PM
TECH Junkie

Trolling!
Old 11-21-2007, 02:05 PM
TECH Senior Member

No, I am not going to ban you. I will say that this past statement of yours seals the deal of you being a complete assclown. I understand what these cars are capable of. I have been working/building them for 6 years now. I unfortunately got a late start on them. (My hands on Use) Sorry the way elevation works and how a driver (May affect a car) completely escapes you.
Old 11-21-2007, 02:09 PM
master of the "jack"stand

Hahaha, now it's just funny. Someone else provoke him pleeease I need more laughter. Come on you mindless minions!
Old 11-21-2007, 02:09 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by BigBronco
No, I am not going to ban you. I will say that this past statement of yours seals the deal of you being a complete assclown.
lmfao
Old 11-21-2007, 02:10 PM
11 Second Club

I have to admit, he's kinda witty. lmfao
Old 11-21-2007, 02:26 PM
Staging Lane

wow...a couple of guys who know each other from the streets who sold drugs together, probally did a little together as well, huh?...maybe too much one evening and thats when the door started swinging the other way....maybe thats why you have his back...because he had yours...my stats for my car are nationwide,jr...gawd...you folks need some therapy for this chronic mustang addiction.. Get over yourselves and see the truth that as street cars, mustangs are nothing but glorified grocery getters for people who think they can drive well. Anybody can throw together a motor/trans combo and slap a stang,mopar,gm, whatever body over it and say"hey ,my (insert name here) just went 10's" but NONE of you can say that with less than $4K worth of mods, you have a 10 second capable, fully legal,stock street appearance car that can pull more than 1.2 g's in the turns, stop on a dime,and get more looks than a nakkid Jenna Jameson(in her prime). Last time I checked , this wasn't an "industry", this was a forum, about LSx type cars,for people with that type engine. If you don't like me, ban me...BFD, I'll be banned from a forum...but you all know I'm right about those Shelbys and deep down you have to swallow your pride and admit, maybe not to me here, but to yourself, that the new mustang is an inferior car to most other American offerings and alot of foreign offereings.I've first hand withnessed a stock SRT8 Jeep destroy a new stock Mustang GT in the 1/4 by .4 of a second. I ran my car(C6) bone stock vs a GT500 with cai,catback,pully,tune and took him by many car lenghts. I ran one at the track with those mods plus gears and slicks and put better than a 1/2 second on him, on my street tires and when I had 405rwhp, not the 450 I have now.They're pigs , expensive,useless piggies with mindless minions that support them. If Ford continued to produce the GT, I'd be cool with that car from them, but these mustangs are a cookie cutter,low brow offering for the same type of people.
no offense dude. your car may be good going in a straight line. but all the handling crap you named off, ur car is not all that. and yeah i can think of A LOT of mustangs running 10's with LESS money in their cars mod wise then you have in yours. it doesn't take much to get an 03-04 cobra going 10's with a good driver and track prep. hell 500rwhp to the ground in one is as simple as a 700 dollar steig stage III port package, the right pulley combo and a full exhaust along with a tune. all of which can be done for under 3000 dollars. then its simple a matter of a set of tires such as dr's or et streets and they are blowing the doors off cam only c6's.

plus you also are driving an automatic car. get in a 6-speed and i bet you won't have near the same success you are having now. in retro spec now that i think about it your 11.4 isn't that impressive. let me think, ranger and J-rod running 11.8's in bonestock 330ishrwhp c5 z06's on STOCK run flat tires with a 6-SPEED. there's some real driving for you.

i don't personally know Zac but i do know big bronco. and i find it hilarious watching you talk **** to him considering he's probably helped to build motors that cost as much or more then your vette does.

and yes wow an srt-8 awd jeep cherokee with over 100whp to the ground and probably 100+ftlbs of torque (yes i know it weighs 5000lbs) beats a new stock mustang gt by .4 of a second. was the mustang a 5-speed? that leaves more up to the driver. the srt-8 is idiot proof. you just sit there and stomp the gas to the floor and it goes. all your comparisons are automatic cars compared to 6-speed cars. and in a manual its all up to the driver to make the car perform. so as i said before jump into a 6-speed c6 with your same mods and run the same time. then you can talk.

Last edited by Apex_632; 11-21-2007 at 02:36 PM.
Old 11-21-2007, 02:36 PM
TECH Pimp

Look at him backpedal, classic crawfishin right there.